Too Old To Spank

Old October 10th 05, 05:58 AM

Default Too Old To Spank

It is useless to post questions if readers assume everything is a prank
that doesn't conform to their preconceptions and so ridicule those who
ask questions. Many people do not approve of the spanking of children,
but so what? Many good people do; they also approve of the spanking of
older children, even adults. Isn't that what this group is about,
"spanking?" I hope so. I am addressing my questions only to them.
Because I have two questions--PLEASE, ONLY for those parents to answer
who use this form (among other forms, too) of punishment. What age do
you think is "too old for a spanking?" 11, 14, 19, what? And, if so,
what is the means you have successfully used when you've had to do it?

Old October 20th 05, 10:52 AM
Lone Ranger

I think your question is very legitimate. It is about spanking and the
topic is most relevant. As a father of two daughters one 20 and at
college and one 15 I have found that the knowledge they have that they
have consequences to face for misbehavior is an important deterrent
against the evils they face from the popular culture of today.
When the 20 year old comes home for the summer she knows all too well
that once under my roof she will be subject to my discipline. After
all, she must not be allowed to set a bad example for the 15 year old.
This summer Niki had to be punished four times for breaking curfew. For
every minute she is late she has to receive a swat with the traditional
southern school paddle. This is administered on the bare bottom, with
her grabbing her ankles. There is no warm up as each swat is the
punishment for one minute of lateness. If you would like to know the
full story of how these young ladies are punished email me at

Strict Dad

To spank or not to spank Doan Spanking 0 January 23rd 05 07:11 AM
Why would you spank if you didn't have to? Kane General 0 March 5th 04 10:13 PM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane Spanking 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane Foster Parents 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM