hellooooooooooo

Old May 22nd 06, 02:58 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default hellooooooooooo

'Kate wrote:
Where's Bev?

Right here! ...see me ?!?!?!?!?! :-)
I'm missed ..how sweet...thanks

Where are our newbies?

Sure is quiet around here.

Me? Oh.. things are ok. My sister shipped mom & grandma's bedroom
furniture. I can't fit it in my house. I don't want to put it in my
garage to store it. I have two pieces that fit nowhere and I'm so tired
from painting, moving, and shuffling things around this last week. These
pieces are real wood.. not the kind of stuff I'm use to. I have to teach
the teens how to watch out not to hurt the good furniture... and I
don't really want the responsibility! That's what's new at my house.
How'ya all doing?

Glad things are o.k. for you and yours. I totally understand the
emotions with the furniture, when dad died, mom couldn't deal with
their bedroom set, he had lay sick there for quite some time before we
switched to a hospital bed. I was asked to honor it and so I am. Real
maple set heavy as as a house but so beautiful and special to have.
I have been swamped with motherly duties , babysitting, cleaning,
transportation for three , yes Three! to work and home.

My daughter is working again as a cashier/busser at the diner I met
Mari at the first time, we frequent this place for lunches and Sunday
breakfasts . S took the initiative to inquire about work one Sunday
morning and she got the job! Her BPD challenges her social behavior at
times but so far so good ! I am pleased, but we are oh so still
struggling with her illness.One of her two girlfriends that have stuck
in with the friendship with my daughter through her abuse of them has a
9 month old that I sit for while she works and she needed a ride as
well until she gets her license, and then my daughters fiancee (gasp)
that I have been educating on her illness because he wants to know how
to understand her better, which is honorable and quite promising that
he cares enough to try . He also is waiting for a license suspension
thing to pass in June so he can drive himself to and from work. Yep
there is definitely a "MOM'S TAXI" posted on the rear of my Vehicle!

I am finally off the heart monitor and will have a nuclear stress test
done in July. Hopefully the symptoms will prove to have been related to
the high blood pressure and all will be o.k. The blood sugar thing is
o.k. guidlines apparently have changed and I am told 104 is not a bad
thing. I am surely feeling better than I was. The diuretic prescribed
drained me of 15 lbs of water too! So some altered eating and smoking
habits and I think I'm gonna live :-) Quitting is not going well with
the smoking but I have cut down tremendously watch my sugar watch my
salt and all is well!

Mari has been working long hours because she is crazy or maybe not, the
house is full of kids most days LOL! My oldest will arrive June 17th
and her B/F will arrive on the 29th! I dont participate with internet
all that much for lack of time, life is busy .
I start my accounting class end of June. I guess thats all I have to
say which appears to be enough babble for one day grin

Hello all , hope everyone is doing well.
Bev
'Kate