ahhhh and just....

Old October 7th 06, 07:03 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

Default ahhhh and just....

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...
where were you and what were you doing that the faq was posted a day
late? grin

care to elaborate Ms. Moon ?

Hey Bev - finished one of the bags made out of neckties - all paisleys,
with
a Ralph Marlin 'big mouth bass' tie for the snap in front
:-)

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index...450#msg1209450

Hey Moon ,

I have to figure out why most pictures i try to look at with this
computer of mine are square spaces with little red X's in the top left
corner :-(

I can not look at this time....We are getting ready to get out the door
to Dorney Park with my granddaughter . I will try later.
If anyone knows what this means and how I can fix it please let me
know!

Right click on the white space (it thinks it's a broken graphic) and on the
menu, click on "show picture"

See if that helps.

Bev

Old October 8th 06, 07:42 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
[...]

Well it seems it was just a problem the first time I went in to look!
We got in late last night from the amusement park. this place is awsome
,and only like a half hour from our house!
J kept us running from 1 in the afternoon until 10:45 . She loves
thrill rides. Got to a point I had to sit out and let everyone come
back for me , my knees started locking and hurting too much, so I guess
an 8 hour day on them will not work right now for a job, but I am glad
I had this test run .

Anyhow, I really loved the purse made out of neck ties and the fish
flap is ingenious! I don't carry a bag ,that's just something more for
me to leave behind , if it doesn't clip, tie, or stick to me somehow,
it is a lost cause .... Thanks for sharing your craft with me.
Bev

Old October 8th 06, 08:02 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

"Bev" wrote in message
ps.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks, Bev - my daughter and I have embraced this forum at
www.craftster.org, it's a bunch of rebel crafters who like to run with
scissors.

As we take part in swaps, we're making all manner of things - my daughter
finished a karamari ball today and a needle roll for knitting needles.
To see a katamari ball, try he
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index...077#msg1113077

Hers is a blue floral on the outsides, and a cream floral with pinks and
greens for the interior (ok, I had to help a bit, but it came out really
cool)

So now, back to my afghan, in between loads of laundry sigh

Bev