family sport

Old December 15th 07, 11:41 PM posted to misc.kids
frank

Default family sport

I am a 45 year old man with an 8 year old son. most of you know how
hard it is to keep up with an 8 yr old and keep them interested in
some kind of sport that will keep them in shape so they are not
sitting in front of the tv or playing game boy all day. well my wife
and I enrolled our son in taekwondo he really liked it but was loosing
interest fast until he asked me to take it with him. I have
degenerative backdesease, bone spurs in my back bulging discs and
arthritis imy backand joints, but he is my son and so I enrolled. We
have been in taekwondo for 8 months both of us just passed our test
for high green belts. I am very proud of my son for his
sticktuitiveness and his dedication. He didn't like baseball, soccer,
or tiger scouts so i was pleased to know that he has found his niche.
We have beeen in 2 tournaments and we both placed in each. He placed
in patterns and I placed in sparring. this is a wonderful thing for us
because we do it together.
Working 40+ hours a week and 3 classes a week plus home practice
takes a lot of energy for me but I would do anything to keep doing
this. One of the things I do is drink a vitamin and energy drink
called Spark by advocare, https://www.advocare.com/0712282 My wife
has fibromyalgia and arthritis with very little energy but with the
help of spark she can now make it to the tournaments and last all day,
this drink gives me 6 hours of energy and eases the pain in my back
and
joints. it comes in different flavors i mix it with 8 oz of water and
almost immediately feel better with more energy and mental awareness.
If you would like a free sample email me at and i
will mail you a free sample , or got to the website
https://www.advocare.com/0712282
and read more about the product ther are several products that will
help people meet their fitness goals. Thank you for your time.
Franklin Martin
https://www.advocare.com/0712282