24.187.116.206 is Liar Dan Sullivan

Old April 26th 05, 06:49 PM
Buttercryz

Default 24.187.116.206 is Liar Dan Sullivan

Oh, Goodie! I forgot I wanted to include asfp in this post, since I am the
OP and it is relevant!
So here it is fellow asfp posters!
Alley
"Buttercryz" wrote in message
Sure I can. Almost anyone with a brain can. You claim to have helped

dozens
of families. (except the ONLY proof you can post is sock puppet NG

fiction)
So there is absolutely no way in Hell that you could know if any of those
families, (who by the way you claim by your own words were child abusers,
guilty of "abuse or neglect") taught other guilty child abuser's how to do
the same thing. Even if it was only one guilty family that taught another
guilty family that taught two more GUILTY families. There is just no
possible way YOU could keep tabs on them all. But you acted in complicity.
So it is obvious you are lying again. I'm so glad my signature upsets you.
Sure is fun caching you in your lies delusional defender dan.
Hmmm?
a law
_ _
"If you don't recall, I have helped people who did abuse or neglect their
children get their children back from CPS."
- Dan Sullivan ascps http://tinyurl.com/7yoql
_ _

Delusional Dan Waffled at:
http://tinyurl.com/cavz9
"All the children I helped get out of foster care are doing fine.
Can you prove otherwise? "
Delusional Dan Sullivan April 26, 2005 ascps