Proper Family Planning.

Old April 3rd 04, 08:24 AM
Lawrence Hyde

Default Proper Family Planning.

Parents must prove to their kids that they love and favor them in
order for their kids to love and favor their parents. Some parents are
horribly unloving and unfavorable to their kids. So, it's no wonder to
me why their children are so unloving in return- failures.

What's crap is this additude that children are nobodies business but
the parents. WRONG! Children are not pets or possessions. They are
societies future and, as such, the family unit is everyone's business.

If I had it my way (the right way), I would MANDATE that all baby
girls be tied soon after birth to protect them from unwanted
pregnancies and to require them to seek clinical assistance to get
pregnant later on.

That would enable the state to coordinate the natality rate with
economic expectations, job growth, housing and the availability of
essential resources. They could impose requirements on couples- a
psychological evaluation, a minimum marriage period for social
compatibility, completion of classes on parenting and pediatric
medicine so they arn't incompetent, criminal background checks and
screening for genetic disease.

If approved for parenthood, they could be assigned a family planing
social worker who would act as a liaison between the state and the
family. They would communicate information to the state on behalf of
the family as well as to the family on behalf of the state to make
sure that the state is taking care of the family and that the parents
are taking care of their kids.
Old April 4th 04, 10:03 AM
Ivan Gowch

On 2 Apr 2004 23:24:27 -0800, (Lawrence
Hyde) wrote:

==Parents must prove to their kids that they love and favor them in
==order for their kids to love and favor their parents. Some parents are
==horribly unloving and unfavorable to their kids. So, it's no wonder to
==me why their children are so unloving in return- failures.
==
[...]

Nice troll, Larry.

--

The virtue most often rewarded is patience.
-Ivan Gowch