Tax Offset Program and CSEB

Old February 15th 05, 11:16 PM
amb amb is offline
Member

Default Tax Offset Program and CSEB

If you read HHS/CSE web's site, you will see how, when, where and why they (CSEB) implemented these ****ty ass laws. Only then will you understand the mindset of these money hungrey hound dogs.

1. Once your name is in the Tax Offset Program via your local CS agency, the gummymit takes over your life. Only the CS agency from that State can take your name off the Tax Offset Program. Period. Thats life, re-read the HHS/CSE laws. Once your arrears are paid in FULL, then you have to contact your CS agency to remind them to take off your name from the Tax Offest Program.

2. Once your name and your social security number is located in any court order documents (administratively or juduical), stating that you owe child support or that you are in any arrears (over $500 plus), your name will be placed in the gummymit databases. Yes that is all it takes, via your CS agency in your state. Your name and SS# is RED FLAGED in the Dept of State for Passports, Secy of State for drivers licence, and many others. Bottom line you are a criminal. Thanks to your gummymint and the CS agency.

3. If you re-read the CSEB laws very carefully, you will see that the only recourse or defense that you have is to PAY anything and everything concerning your divorce papers, until that court order( your divorce papers, inlcuding modifications...) that you signed, if fullifilled 100%. That way your ex-spouse, nor the gummymint can no longer harass you and your new family.

I love my criminal husband, and so does the Federal $ kickback program.
Old February 16th 05, 01:36 AM
Bob Whiteside

"amb" wrote in message

If you read HHS/CSE web's site, you will see how, when, where and why
they (CSEB) implemented these ****ty ass laws. Only then will you
understand the mindset of these money hungrey hound dogs.

1. Once your name is in the Tax Offset Program via your local CS
agency, the gummymit takes over your life. Only the CS agency from
that State can take your name off the Tax Offset Program. Period. Thats
life, re-read the HHS/CSE laws. Once your arrears are paid in FULL, then
you have to contact your CS agency to remind them to take off your name
from the Tax Offest Program.

It is my understanding this process is governed by Federal law in 42 U.S.C.
Chapter 664. The tax intercept procedure is an annual event, not a lifetime
event. State CSE offices send federal and state taxing agencies a list each
year of all IV-D cases with arrearages. Once an arrearage is cleared the
case is removed from the annaul submission list. and dicredpencies are
between the time the arrearage is cleared and the time the next list is
generated.

2. Once your name and your social security number is located in any
court order documents (administratively or juduical), stating that you
owe child support or that you are in any arrears (over $500 plus), your
name will be placed in the gummymit databases. Yes that is all it takes,
via your CS agency in your state. Your name and SS# is RED FLAGED in
the Dept of State for Passports, Secy of State for drivers licence, and
many others. Bottom line you are a criminal. Thanks to your gummymint
and the CS agency.

The $500 arrearage threshold is the federal minimum for a case to be on the
annual list for a non-TANF case. The threshold is $150 owed in arrearage
for a TANF case. In my state, the minimum arrearage threshold for a case to
be included on the state tax intercept annual list is $25. When there are
more than one case for an NCP, the state's publish proration rules on how
they will allocate tax intercepts between multiple cases.

3. If you re-read the CSEB laws very carefully, you will see that the
only recourse or defense that you have is to PAY anything and
everything concerning your divorce papers, until that court order( your
divorce papers, inlcuding modifications...) that you signed, if
fullifilled 100%. That way your ex-spouse, nor the gummymint can no
longer harass you and your new family.

There is an opportunity for a one time administrative hearing to challenge
the tax intercept process. There are also exceptions for "good cause" and
some bankruptcy exclusions. The states also provide information on how to
protect a portion of joint filer's refunds.

I love my criminal husband, and so does the Federal $ kickback program.

If he doesn't have an ongoing CS arrearage that carries over from year to
year, he should contact CSE and get his case removed form the tax intercept
program. It is my personal experience when a tax intercept is done, and
there is no remaining arrearage, CSE will refund the tax intercept within
two days after they receive the overpayment from the feds or the state.

Old February 16th 05, 06:46 PM
amb amb is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Whiteside
"amb" wrote in message

[...]

Thanks Bob...you really do know your stuff, however, if life was only that easy.

You know that the Family Flaw system does not work 100%, therefore, a person has to follow-up on every transaction that the CS agency conducts during their scope of their misison.

You are just a lucky guy, and CS ageny got it right for once.

Last edited by amb : February 16th 05 at 06:50 PM.
Old February 17th 05, 03:16 AM
Bob Whiteside

"amb" wrote in message

Bob Whiteside Wrote:
...-

-

[...]

I am a huge advocate for NCP's to take pro-active steps to manage their CS
accounts and not allow CSE to overrun them with bureaucratic nonsense. They
make a lot of mistakes that do not favor NCP's, but occasionally they make
mistakes that favor the NCP.

As an example I demanded refunds of over payments on two occasions, and both
times CSE sent me duplicate refunds. Then they followed up with arrearage
withholding to fix their own mistakes. I demanded an administrative hearing
to object to the additional withholding. They backed off.