AWESOME DISINFECTANT

Old January 16th 08, 04:08 PM posted to misc.kids
awcleanbiz

Default AWESOME DISINFECTANT

While working in childcare for 5 years, I know that Bleach is the
number one sanitizing solution that is used. I remember having a
parent concerned with that. They did not want their child's toys,
cups, etc. being submerged or touching Bleach. But I told them that is
was our policy given by the Health Department.

Since November I joined up with a company called Shaklee. You may have
heard of it. Our products have been mentioned on Oprah 4 times last
year and once so far this year. Oprah raves about our Special Edition
Get Clean kit, which includes all natural, non-toxic cleaners that are
safe for your home and your children. They are also super
concentrated, so they go a long way. I chose to work with this company
because I have bad allergies and asthma and learned that the rise of
asthma in children that doubled in the last 10 years was because of
household cleaners. I hated cleaning because the fumes really
irritated my sinuses and my asthma. And being in a child care center,
we were always cleaning. I was always sneezing. Once I tried
Shaklee's Get Clean products, I had no problems and they really work.

After reading about our Basic G and looking into the Minimum Standards
for Child Care Centers, I found that child care centers could even use
this product. Basic G stays effective for up to 3 days, whereas,
Bleach is only effective for up to an hour. Basic G has a shelf life
of 3 years while bleach has one of only 1 year. Basic G disinfects,
cleans and deodorizes and is also super concentrated. It is EPA
registered. To see what it is effective on http:// www.sha k lee.net/
pws/libr ary/prod ucts/Bas icGPatho gen.pdf

Basic-G on Oprah Winfrey Show
In October 1996 an Oprah Winfrey Show aired entitled "Does Your
Child go to a Sick School? The guests and discussions centered around
school students who had become extremely ill due to indoor pollution
and toxins at their schools. A conclusion was made that the schools
are
trying to keep things clean with the chemicals they use, while this is
the
very thing that is making them sick. On the show, Dr. Doris Rapp
recommends using Shaklee's Basic-G.

http://www.shaklee.net/awest/product/00525

How often do you make bleach bottles? In the child care center, we had
to make fresh bleach/water bottles EVERY DAY!!!

1 bottle of basic G makes 256 bottles of 32 oz ready mix...you just
use until the bottle is empty. No need to make fresh ones every day.

1 bottle of basic G makes 64 gallons which makes 8192 ounces

1 bottle of basic G is $19.95 retail, comes out to $0.08 per 32 oz mix

3/4 of a teaspoon in a 32 oz bottle

So if you are looking for a geat disinfectant in your home...maybe you
watch a few kids along with yours. Why waste unused water/bleach
solution when you can use this bottle mixed...until it is empty? And
the best part is it has no strong fumes. Just a little smell, and for
an asthmatic, it's no harm to you either.

http://www.shaklee.net/awest/product/00525

http://www.shaklee.net/awest
Old January 17th 08, 12:53 AM posted to misc.kids
deja.blues

Default MLM SPAM!

"awcleanbiz" wrote in message
...\

MLM SPAM

Awesome [email protected] Pregnancy 0 June 5th 07 05:36 AM
My awesome shower sher Pregnancy 3 September 25th 03 05:33 PM