Please help

Old March 4th 08, 08:22 PM posted to misc.kids
Claire[_3_]

Default Please help

Help I have just found out that I am having quads and I have a boy and a
girl all ready. I dont know anyone that has had more than one baby at one
time. The hospital, doctors only give me all the help line numbers but I
called them they told me to go on here and look in my rea but there is
nothing so if anyone has any sites that I can go on or if any of you have
four at once please talk to me thank you.

Old March 5th 08, 01:32 AM posted to misc.kids
Beth Kevles

Yikes!

Roughly where do you live?
--Beth
Old March 5th 08, 11:16 PM posted to misc.kids
toto

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 20:22:49 -0000, "Claire" wrote:

Help I have just found out that I am having quads and I have a boy and a
girl all ready. I dont know anyone that has had more than one baby at one
time. The hospital, doctors only give me all the help line numbers but I
called them they told me to go on here and look in my rea but there is
nothing so if anyone has any sites that I can go on or if any of you have
four at once please talk to me thank you.

I would suggest seeing if there is a mothers of multiples group near
you. Some will have twins or triplets, but some will have quads or
quints even. You can look up possibilities by zip code.

http://www.nomotc.org/

Here's a bulletin board for those expecting multiples on babycenter
http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/f...ebtag=bcus3367

There are also birth boards for when you are due or when the baby is
born.

Some books that might be of interest:
http://www.twinsrealm.com/parents.htm

Other websites to check out
http://twinservices.org/articles/cybersavvy.html

Possible Yahoo groups to join
http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query...s+of+multiples

You should probably add your state to the search query

Good luck!

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits
Old March 6th 08, 03:43 AM posted to misc.kids
Nikki

"Claire" wrote in message
Help I have just found out that I am having quads and I have a boy and a
girl all ready. I dont know anyone that has had more than one baby at one
time. The hospital, doctors only give me all the help line numbers but I
called them they told me to go on here and look in my rea but there is
nothing so if anyone has any sites that I can go on or if any of you have
four at once please talk to me thank you.

Congrats I was pretty shell shocked with the news of twins. I simply
can't imagine the shock of quads!

I post at the message board at Twins Magazine. www.twinsmagazine.com

There is one lady there that has quads that are not quite 3 years old. If
you register there post in the welcome section (mention Quads so she sees
it). I'll watch for it and send her a message if she doesn't respond - in
case she doesn't read that forum.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99

Old March 6th 08, 04:34 AM posted to misc.kids
deja.blues

"Claire" wrote in message
Help I have just found out that I am having quads and I have a boy and a
girl all ready. I dont know anyone that has had more than one baby at one
time. The hospital, doctors only give me all the help line numbers but I
called them they told me to go on here and look in my rea but there is
nothing so if anyone has any sites that I can go on or if any of you have
four at once please talk to me thank you.

Two words : Selective reduction.
Is is spring break over there in the UK yet? Must be.

From: "Tishtash"
Newsgroups: uk.people.parents
Subject: Help with quads
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:41:18 -0000

"Hi
Anyone in here have quads and if you do could tell me how things are going
with it all. I have 21 week old quad girls and a 29 month old boy. I am
breastfeeding them and would like to know how you are all if you have any
are doin with them and any advise on the future if yours are older please.
Any help would be great.
Thank you.

Tishtash "
What is wrong with you? What a weird thing to fantasize and troll about.
Enlighten us, please.

Old March 6th 08, 09:59 AM posted to misc.kids
Welches

"deja.blues" wrote in message

"Claire" wrote in message
Help I have just found out that I am having quads and I have a boy and a
girl all ready. I dont know anyone that has had more than one baby at one
time. The hospital, doctors only give me all the help line numbers but I
called them they told me to go on here and look in my rea but there is
nothing so if anyone has any sites that I can go on or if any of you have
four at once please talk to me thank you.

Two words : Selective reduction.
Is is spring break over there in the UK yet? Must be.

No, it was two weeks ago :-)
Debbie

Old March 6th 08, 01:33 PM posted to misc.kids
Beliavsky

On Mar 5, 11:34*pm, "deja.blues" wrote:
"Claire" wrote in message

Help I have just found out that I am having quads and I have a boy and a
girl all ready. I dont know anyone that has had more than one baby at one
time. The hospital, doctors only give me all the help line numbers but I
called them they told me to go on here and look in my rea but there is
nothing so if anyone has any sites that I can go on or if any of you have
four at once please talk to me thank you.

Two words : Selective reduction.

Many people think abortion is wrong.

I do wonder if quadruplets are all better off living with their
parents, although their parents will be short of time and possibly
money, or if it is better to give up some of the children for
adoption. It will depend on many factors. It would be unfair for some
of the children to not grow up with their biological parents, but
being aborted is still less fair.

Old March 6th 08, 01:55 PM posted to misc.kids
Banty

In article ,
Beliavsky says...

On Mar 5, 11:34=A0pm, "deja.blues" wrote:
"Claire" wrote in message

Help I have just found out that I am having quads and I have a boy and a=

girl all ready. I dont know anyone that has had more than one baby at on=

time. The hospital, doctors only give me all the help line numbers but I=

called them they told me to go on here and look in my rea but there is
nothing so if anyone has any sites that I can go on or if any of you hav=

four at once please talk to me thank you.

Two words : Selective reduction.

Many people think abortion is wrong.

I do wonder if quadruplets are all better off living with their
parents, although their parents will be short of time and possibly
money, or if it is better to give up some of the children for
adoption. It will depend on many factors. It would be unfair for some
of the children to not grow up with their biological parents, but
being aborted is still less fair.

How about the community pitch in to help.

Banty

Old March 6th 08, 07:31 PM posted to misc.kids
NL das sind Initialen, kein Pseudonym!

Beliavsky schrieb:

Many people think abortion is wrong.

I do wonder if quadruplets are all better off living with their
parents, although their parents will be short of time and possibly
money, or if it is better to give up some of the children for
adoption. It will depend on many factors. It would be unfair for some
of the children to not grow up with their biological parents, but
being aborted is still less fair.

Why is everybody's answer adoption when they rule out abortion?! And why
is abortion less fair than adoption? At least when you're dead you don't
know you were _loved less_.
Keeping a child is not about fairness.

cu
nicole