Interview with Wolfgang Wodarg: Swine flu: "They organized the panic

Old January 9th 10, 05:46 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.nursing
john[_5_]

Default Interview with Wolfgang Wodarg: Swine flu: "They organized the panic

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/wolfgang_wodarg.html

[2010 Jan] Interview with Wolfgang Wodarg: Swine flu: "They organized the
panic"

it's just a normal kind of flu. It does not cause a tenth of deaths caused
by the classic seasonal flu. All that mattered and that led to the great
campaign of panic which we have seen was that it was a golden opportunity
for representatives from labs who knew they would hit the jackpot in the
case of a pandemic being declared. A group of people in the WHO is
associated very closely with the pharmaceutical industry.
We want to clarify everything that brought about this massive operation
of disinformation. We want to know who made decisions, on the basis of what
evidence and precisely how the influence of the pharmaceutical industry came
to bear on the decision-making. And the time has come at last for us to make
demands on governments. The purpose of the inquiry is so that there are no
more false alarms of this type in the future. So that the people may rely on
the analysis and the expertise of national and international public
institutions. The latter are now discredited, because millions of people
have been vaccinated with products with inherent possible health risks. This
was not necessary. It has also led to a considerable mismanagement of public
money.
.....Without going as far as saying direct corruption, which I am certain
does exist, there were many ways for labs to exercise their influence over
decisions. A very concrete example, is how Klaus Stöhr, who was the head of
the epidemiological department of the WHO at the time of bird flu, and who
therefore prepared the plans to cope with a pandemic that I mentioned above,
in the meantime had become a top executive of the company Novartis. And
similar links between Glaxo and Baxter, etc. and influential members of the
WHO. These large firms have "their people" in the cogs and then they pull
strings so that the right policy decisions are taken. That is to say, the
ones that will allow them to pump as much money from taxpayers.
......Again, the vaccines were developed too quickly, some adjuvants were
insufficiently tested. But there is worse to come. The vaccine developed by
Novartis was produced in a bioreactor from cancerous cells. A technique that
had never been used until now....... It can not be excluded that proteins,
remains of a cancer cell present in a vaccine produced by bio-reactor, may
generate a tumour on the person vaccinated. According to a true principle of
precaution, before such a product is allowed on the market, there should
therefore be 100% certainty that such effects are actually excluded......I
studied the case and intervened in the context of the Bundestag health
committee of which I was a member so that the vaccine would not be used in
Germany. I made it known that I was certainly not opposed to the development
of vaccines with this technique. But first it had to have a total guarantee
of innocuousness. The product has therefore not been used in Germany where
the government terminated the contract with Novartis.