Stuff

Old December 18th 03, 07:32 PM
CME

Default Stuff

"Dbeardandsons1" wrote in message
I'll let you know after I get back from court tommorrow........Aaargh!

Kids are
doing pretty well, Ex is....well I'll be in court tomorrow.......

And how about yourself and the rest of the group?

Regards,
David

Wow, long time no see... glad to see ya back.

Christine
(and things are pretty good lately, which is a nice change)

Old December 19th 03, 07:53 PM
Dennis Here

Dbeardandsons1 wrote in message

Hello Y'all! Sorry to sneak back in this way after so long.....

Hello David, were you interned during the war or something?

Dennis

Old December 21st 03, 04:59 AM
Dbeardandsons1

Still in the war actually......Sad but true.

The ex decided to take me to court for violating a court order on visitation.
Basically she wanted to see my younger son Adam on mother's day and I couldn't
get the day off. She refused to come get him, so I really didn't do anything
wrong.

I decided it was time to quit screwing around...so I put all my cards on the
table and I am trying to get her visitation stopped.

When I risk criminal charges because I can't get the day off from work....it's
time to make some noise.

Anyhow, in court they reduced her visitation down to one weekend a month,
slapped her for about $500 a month in child support and she has to undergo a
psychiatric exam.....

She still prefers the one child over the other so now it is incorporated into
the visitation that the older boy only has to see her if he wants to...

I now have the visitations set up so that she has to come here and pick up, and
I return. That way if she doesn't see them she can only blame herself! And I
don't have to worry about going to jail....

David
Old December 21st 03, 05:00 AM
Dbeardandsons1

Court on top of holiday stress....ain't life grand!

David
Old December 21st 03, 05:01 AM
Dbeardandsons1

It's good to hear things are going well for you!

David
Old December 21st 03, 05:46 AM
CME

[...]

Good to hear, well not good to hear, but you know what I mean.

Christine

Old December 21st 03, 09:51 PM
Dennis Here

Dbeardandsons1 wrote in message

Still in the war actually......Sad but true.

But I thought you "got im"

[...]

I always insisted on the ex collecting, that way I could more easily
distract when there was a no show. Never had a go to jail alternative
though.
I wonder what would happen if there was a go to jail situation for the
parent who does NOT turn up for the visit.
But that would be far to logical.

Dennis

Old December 22nd 03, 03:16 AM
lm

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:51:50 -0000, "Dennis Here"
youreply wrote:

[...]

No way! If you've got someone who doesn't really want to see the kid,
forcing them to would make them resent the kid even more than they
already do! Your own actions with Freddie's mom show you totally
understand that.

It was when my ex felt he was supposed to behave a certain way for
appearances' sake that my boys were the most ill-treated. When he saw
them occasionally, on his own whims, he was much nicer to them.

lm
Old January 5th 04, 05:12 AM
Kim In NS

Dennis... Is that you sir? Over the water?

Old January 5th 04, 11:33 AM
Andrew

[...]

Hi, sorry to hear all that but at least secure for you now. Maybe an
unworkable suggestion but is there any way that you could sit down with your
ex, maybe with an impartial mediator, and work on being friends again? It
might help everyone if you could have a cordial relationship. Happy New Year
from me anyway.

Andrew