Is this possible?????

Old October 29th 04, 08:40 PM
AMand32385

Default Is this possible?????

I had one of those exes who saw CS as her personal stash, and while mine was
1200/mo combined with the "supposed" $800 a month she was to contribute
according to guidelines to "assure the kids had the same level of
lifestyle..blah blah blah"...

Well that never happened and while they had to scrimp and beg and work for many
things they should have been provided...It was hard for me to help then....and
their mom redecorated kitchens, bought herself expensive dresses.....you all
heard this stuff before........anyone one is off and in college and I am solely
helping him....again, not untypical, and the other is off CS and off to college
herself soon.

Now my question.....I would like the kids to be able to collect the money from
her that she clearly used on herself and not in accord with the law...again,
e.g. to maintain the lifestyle of the kids! She has plenty of $$ and so there
is something to collect. She had been doing this for 12 years now. I want
NOTHING for myself., but has anyone heard of anything like this being
successful? I would hope the action can be brought OUTSIDE of the stupid
FAMILY COURT system.

thanks for any ideas/input

aa

Old October 29th 04, 08:59 PM
Gini

In article , AMand32385 says...

[...]

===
This is only theoretical. No remedies have been written into the statutes for
enforcement. If your controlling state is like most, the CP is under no legal
obligation to provide any more for the kids than basic sustenance regardless how
much CS she is receiving/has received.
===

Old October 30th 04, 03:57 PM
Ino PayCS

Gini wrote in message ...
In article , AMand32385 says...

[...]

The state doesn't care what mothers do with their child-support. The
only concern of the state is that mothers don't come to them asking
for money from state coffers. As long as she keeps tabs on her ex and
getting as much out of him as possible to keep herself happy, the
state will also be happy.

But, while you are in famiy kourt, an OCSE, or your attorneys office,
the money will always be for your kids.

Don't let anyone fool you, it's a feeding chain. The state comes
first, mothers come second, while fathers and children come last.

Ino
http://inopaycs.tripod.com