announcing

Old January 24th 06, 11:41 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default announcing

Hard to type with a new babby draped over my shoulder but thought you
might like to know the new arrival has, er, arrived.

Baby girl, no name as yet, born in the wee hours of monday morning, a
cutie of course. I like her a lot.

More details will follow as & when.

I love not being pregnant.
--
Mogget
Old January 24th 06, 11:56 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Mogget wrote:
Hard to type with a new babby draped over my shoulder but thought you
might like to know the new arrival has, er, arrived.

Baby girl, no name as yet, born in the wee hours of monday morning, a
cutie of course. I like her a lot.

More details will follow as & when.

I love not being pregnant.

Congratulations! Welcome baby girl.

Mary W.

Old January 25th 06, 12:06 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Mogget" wrote in message
Hard to type with a new babby draped over my shoulder but thought you
might like to know the new arrival has, er, arrived.

Baby girl, no name as yet, born in the wee hours of monday morning, a
cutie of course. I like her a lot.

More details will follow as & when.

I love not being pregnant.
--
Mogget

Congratulations - waiting for more details : )

Old January 25th 06, 12:22 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Congrats to new Baby Girl Mogget! Whooo hooo! Can't wait to hear how it
all went! So glad to hear that mom and baby are happy and healthy!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old January 25th 06, 12:43 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

In article ,
Mogget wrote:

Hard to type with a new babby draped over my shoulder but thought you
might like to know the new arrival has, er, arrived.

Felicitations!
--
Sara
accompanied by TK, due in April

Quoting, for users of Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/support/bin...4213&topic=250
Old January 25th 06, 12:43 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Congratulations to you! It sounds like you are having a great time

Kath

Old January 25th 06, 02:04 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Mogget" wrote in message
Hard to type with a new babby draped over my shoulder but thought you
might like to know the new arrival has, er, arrived.

Baby girl, no name as yet, born in the wee hours of monday morning, a
cutie of course. I like her a lot.

More details will follow as & when.

I love not being pregnant.
--
Mogget

Congrats! Seems everything went well and can't wait to hear more! Welcome
new Baby Girl!
I remember the love of not being pregnant, and even though everyone said I'd
miss it, I still haven't come to that phase yet! Hopefully you're enjoying
your new little girl and I bet it feels great!

Old January 25th 06, 04:41 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Wheeeee, congratulations!! And you sound really good -- hope that means
the birth was great, esp. after all the headaches leading up to it.

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04

Old January 25th 06, 06:46 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I've been wondering about you.

Can't wait to hear more details

Hugs from Camille

Old January 25th 06, 09:59 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

cool, congratulations

I take it everything went smoothly at home?

Cheers

Anne

Announcing.... Cathy Pregnancy 16 November 28th 04 06:22 PM
Announcing the STD Forum @ Med Help MHI Pregnancy 0 November 22nd 04 08:14 PM
Announcing a new fashion for your kid's sneakers! Jeff Cope General 5 October 13th 04 11:45 PM
Announcing and thank you Gorgon Park Pregnancy 12 October 23rd 03 07:22 PM
Announcing....... Carol Ann Pregnancy 18 October 3rd 03 06:41 PM