Octomom

Old February 24th 09, 05:34 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Octomom

--
Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.

Who cares if this woman has 14 children. It's her inherent right to
procreate. That anyone would want to prevent her from bearing more children
is insane. Individual rights should NEVER be infringed. She harms absolutely
NO one by bearing her children; thus it's nobody's business but hers whether
or not to have children, and how many. There are those that say it's wrong
for her to receive welfare because she is wreckless with her fertility. Well
guess what, if someone knocked on MY door everyday and handed me a Franklin,
guaranteed I would not turn it down. She's not turning down the freebies
either. To that, I say more power to her. Apparently, she is also being
responsible for her children because she is providing proper care.

That said, if anyone has a beef, it's with the government people, NOT this
woman. When the government folks take away our hard earned dollars by force
and give them to octomom; it's flat out immoral! Again, you can't blame her
because she is not forcing anyone to do anything they aint' willing to do.
She is simply receiving free money. Should the government people stop
handing out the loot, no doubt octomoms will become extinct. And THAT, not
childbirth prevention, is the solution to the problem.

Old February 24th 09, 05:59 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob W

"Chris" wrote in message

Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.

Who cares if this woman has 14 children. It's her inherent right to
procreate. That anyone would want to prevent her from bearing more
children is insane. Individual rights should NEVER be infringed. She harms
absolutely NO one by bearing her children; thus it's nobody's business but
hers whether or not to have children, and how many. There are those that
say it's wrong for her to receive welfare because she is wreckless with
her fertility. Well guess what, if someone knocked on MY door everyday and
handed me a Franklin, guaranteed I would not turn it down. She's not
turning down the freebies either. To that, I say more power to her.
Apparently, she is also being responsible for her children because she is
providing proper care.

Nah! She's got two teats for 8 babies. She's only providing for 2 at a
time while the other 6 are being starved and neglected.

That said, if anyone has a beef, it's with the government people, NOT this
woman. When the government folks take away our hard earned dollars by
force and give them to octomom; it's flat out immoral! Again, you can't
blame her because she is not forcing anyone to do anything they aint'
willing to do. She is simply receiving free money. Should the government
people stop handing out the loot, no doubt octomoms will become extinct.
And THAT, not childbirth prevention, is the solution to the problem.

The sperm donor has come forward and said he contributed to help her out.
He is going to end up being the villain in this story.

Old February 24th 09, 06:29 AM posted to alt.child-support
Dusty

"Bob W" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

[...]

As soon as I saw that this idiot came forward to lay some sort of claim to
the kids I fell outta my chair. I just could not believe that someone would
be so abjectly stupid as to stick their neck into the C$ noose and be crying
about not doing it sooner.

Talk about doing anything for your 15 minutes of fame... I see no
difference between him claiming to be the "father" then I do to Octo-mom and
her wanting everyone else to raise her kids. Their are both frauds and
charlatans and will do anything to garner fame and keep their names in the
spotlight for as long as possible.

Old February 24th 09, 05:48 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

"Dusty" wrote in

The sperm donor has come forward and said he contributed to help her out.
He is going to end up being the villain in this story.

As soon as I saw that this idiot came forward to lay some sort of claim to
the kids I fell outta my chair.

When I first heard about this whole story, I was wondering who would be on
the hook for these 14 kids?

Old February 24th 09, 06:41 PM posted to alt.child-support
Dusty

"DB" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in

The sperm donor has come forward and said he contributed to help her
out. He is going to end up being the villain in this story.

As soon as I saw that this idiot came forward to lay some sort of claim
to the kids I fell outta my chair.

When I first heard about this whole story, I was wondering who would be on
the hook for these 14 kids?

Well, they certainly didn't have to look very far.. the sap WILLINGLY
VOLUNTEERED himself for the position!!

Old February 25th 09, 12:43 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.
"Dusty" wrote in message
"DB" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in

The sperm donor has come forward and said he contributed to help her
out. He is going to end up being the villain in this story.

As soon as I saw that this idiot came forward to lay some sort of claim
to the kids I fell outta my chair.

When I first heard about this whole story, I was wondering who would be
on the hook for these 14 kids?

Well, they certainly didn't have to look very far.. the sap WILLINGLY
VOLUNTEERED himself for the position!!

My best guess is that he sees net dollar signs via book deals, tv
documentaries, public charity events etc.. I base this on the fact that he's
not the only one claiming paternity in this case. I just cannot comprehend
the idea of several men voluntarily getting in line to destroy their own
lives. Seems to me it's more likely that the "child support" people would
decide to end their tyranny (in other words, a snowball would survive a
blast furnace) before a bunch of men would decide to forfeit their very
freedom.

Old February 25th 09, 07:34 AM posted to alt.child-support
news[_4_]

"Chris" wrote in message
Who cares if this woman has 14 children. It's her inherent right to
procreate. That anyone would want to prevent her from bearing more children
is insane. Individual rights should NEVER be infringed. She harms
absolutely NO one by bearing her children; thus it's nobody's business but
hers whether or not to have children, and how many. There are those that
say it's wrong for her to receive welfare because she is reckless with her
fertility.

She was infertile. She had no fertility to be reckless with Her children
were conceived and borne via assisted fertility.

Apparently, she is also being
responsible for her children because she is providing proper care.

She is not. Her mother cares for the older children, marginally. Several of
them receive disability payments, and they all get foodstamps.

Old February 25th 09, 10:08 PM posted to alt.child-support
Beam Me Up Scotty

news wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message
Who cares if this woman has 14 children. It's her inherent right to
procreate. That anyone would want to prevent her from bearing more children
is insane. Individual rights should NEVER be infringed. She harms
absolutely NO one by bearing her children; thus it's nobody's business but
hers whether or not to have children, and how many. There are those that
say it's wrong for her to receive welfare because she is reckless with her
fertility.

She was infertile. She had no fertility to be reckless with Her children
were conceived and borne via assisted fertility.

Apparently, she is also being
responsible for her children because she is providing proper care.

She is not. Her mother cares for the older children, marginally. Several of
them receive disability payments, and they all get foodstamps.

If she were a man she would be in jail.
Old February 25th 09, 10:10 PM posted to alt.child-support
Beam Me Up Scotty

news wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message
Who cares if this woman has 14 children. It's her inherent right to
procreate. That anyone would want to prevent her from bearing more children
is insane. Individual rights should NEVER be infringed. She harms
absolutely NO one by bearing her children; thus it's nobody's business but
hers whether or not to have children, and how many. There are those that
say it's wrong for her to receive welfare because she is reckless with her
fertility.

She was infertile. She had no fertility to be reckless with Her children
were conceived and borne via assisted fertility.

Apparently, she is also being
responsible for her children because she is providing proper care.

She is not. Her mother cares for the older children, marginally. Several of
them receive disability payments, and they all get foodstamps.

If she were a man she would be in jail.

In fact I will bet that someone will go to jail and it will be a man.

Old February 26th 09, 03:56 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.
"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message ...
news wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message
[...]

I certainly won't take you up on that bet.