Ogg and Snog

Old January 18th 07, 05:47 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Ogg and Snog

Ogg and Snog were sitting around the cave. Snog is watching Ogg pile up
a little stack of sticks and treelimbs.

Snog:

"OGG! You know what happened last time you tried that trick with the two
pieces of flint and the pile of little sticks. Now you have no fur left
on the front of your pants and shirt, and both of our eyebrows are gone
and all the hair back to the top of our heads. You aren't going to do
that again, are you?"

Ogg, of course, being convinced that correlation is not causal decides
that maybe after lightning struck the zebra and turned it into roasts
and chops that were so much tastier than raw, it wasn't a solid enough
bit of evidence to relate lightening to the hot red stuff that came out
of stick when enough sparks and blowing on them produced heat, to give
it up.

So, of course, I'm typing this to you by banging a rock on my desktop
loud enough for you to "read" it a thousand or so miles away by
interpreting my pounding rhythm.

We MUST always wait for cause based research to prove, rather than move
ahead based on our observations that show correlations.

Snog grabs a larger limb from the pile, and announces, "Well, I'm off
for a date. I know I'll get what I want because every time I smack'm in
the head with one of these they lay down and give it up. See, caused
based research is the way to go."

"Lay off that correlation stuff. I'll only get you burned."

0:-

Hint: cause is for scientists. Correlation of certain kinds, for
practical everyday use. :]

Old January 18th 07, 10:08 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Were they working PR for a moneygrubbing agency?

It's no surprise a narcissist passive aggressive would work so hard to
be noticed by pretending to claim he wants to be ignored.

Or am I wrong and you wish I'd ignore you and stop helping you reveal
what an empty headed, but dangerous to parents twit you really are?

0:-

Old January 18th 07, 10:42 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Doan

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
Were they working PR for a moneygrubbing agency?

It's no surprise a narcissist passive aggressive would work so hard to
be noticed by pretending to claim he wants to be ignored.

You meant like you when you claimed I am on your "do-not-reply" list
and you will not read my post yet still ASKING me questions? ;-)

Doan