Ilena Rosenthal & Tim Bolen (the Grand Inquisitor) Part 2

Old September 10th 07, 01:16 PM posted to sci.environment,misc.kids.health,ca.politics,sci.med.nursing,alt.gossip.celebrities
Coleah

Default Ilena Rosenthal & Tim Bolen (the Grand Inquisitor) Part 2

Coleah:
I need details on how YOU came to hold a judgment against
Ilena Rosenthal. What specifically happened? I want to see
copies of communications between YOU and the original
creditor. I want to know, specifically what your relationship
is with that original person. I also want a detailed cost
breakdown of your so-called attempts to collect the money
including your efforts to supposedly FIND Ilena Rosenthal.
Something smells really bad here - and I think its YOU,
and whoever you're working for.
The public needs to know. I think I better do an article
on YOU, and your activities.
Tim Bolen

My response:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"What is YOUR interest? Got a thing going on???? Or have you money
and the intention to actually PAY this Judgment against Ilena
Rosenthal?

Otherwise, I am now standing in line BEHIND the IRS and the State of
California, both of whom have jumped in front of my Lien in priority,
with their unpaid TAX LIENS against Ilena Rosenthal.

You can do your own research in sunny San Diego. "

Dear readers:
If you require verification, go he
http://arcc.co.san-diego.ca.us/servi...ee/search.aspx
Then just type in Rosenthal Ilena and click 'search'.

Up comes
two (2) Noted IRS Tax Liens,
one (1) Noted State of California Tax Lien and
one (1) Abstract of Judgment in favor of Citibank.

Lacking on the list is the Judgment I hold collection rights to, which
is on file with the court, but I see I

need to file an Abstract of Judgment with San Diego COUNTY. That will
round it out to 5 unsatisfied Judgments against Ilena Rosenthal....in
one county alone in California.

Ah yes.....the pitiful life of Ilena Rosenthal.....all the bragging
about exotic travel to foreign countries and living (as she called it)
in a Costa Rica paradise. Unfortunately, it appears she's been riding
on the backs of the American Taxpayers.

So, Mr. Aggressive Tim Bolen.... my questions to you remain
unanswered. Particularly: You got a thing going on?