Do Women Rule ? Lets do it Girls

Old February 2nd 05, 12:15 AM
amb amb is offline
Member

Default Do Women Rule ? Lets do it Girls

"Individual fathers can achieve little or nothing to bring about change
in this whole rotten system. What is needed is collective action.[/quote]

I agree, "collective action", but we need it from OTHER women who are affected by these "flawed legislative" againist the men. In particular, lets get the second wives or girlfriends to write or call their representatives and tell them how these "flawed Statues" are affecting THEIR children's rights.

Example, chid support arrearges, they can place a lien on your house, so when your husbands dies, you (the second wife) has to pay his arrears. That lein never dies until the arrears are paid in full.

If the CSE takes your husbands license, passport...whatever they do, it affects YOUR children, i.e, can't see Italy where grandma lives without the entire family, your husbands drives YOUR kids to school while you have to work....you know the drill guys.

VOICE your STORIES on how harmfull these statues are tramitizing YOUR family. They have to listen to women, because thats all the reps do, listen to women and the childrens needs.

Lets get EVERYONE doing this, and you will see how quick the laws change.

POWER IN NUMBER BUT WITH FEMALES......

What do you say--GUYS get your girls to VOICE their STORIES. GIRLS lets do it.....
Old February 2nd 05, 02:42 PM
Kenneth S.

I've been involved in these issues for about 15 years. During that
time, I have heard frequently that, where remedying the unfairness to
fathers is involved -- to put it bluntly -- action by one woman is worth
that of ten men. The women who are usually involved are either second
wives, or (to a lesser extent) mothers of men who are being forced to pay
exorbitant amounts of "child support."

A female friend, who had a long involvement in Democratic Party
politics, once attended a meeting of our fathers' group, and had a
suggestion to make. Why don't you make some contact with homosexual fathers
who are denied custody of their children, she said, and get their support in
your efforts to end the glass ceiling on paternal custody?

I think there's substance in both of these notions. However, I
strongly resent the practical reality behind them -- which is that
heterosexual men are a scapegoat group in the U.S., and there's little hope
that they will be able to influence the political system in matters that
affect their own group. Why doesn't anyone ever say that women won't be
able to achieve anything for themselves, and they must get men to do it for
them?

But the basic sentiment is right.

--
amb

Old February 3rd 05, 02:01 AM

What is really needed is for every state to have an organization for
NCP's to donate to that can fight this system. Membership dues would go
to lobbying and appealling specific cases to the Supreme Court. Get
enough people and pay a lawyer to be the groups spokesperson, or maybe
some lobbyists, what do you guys think of this?? I could really see it
working in small states...???

Old February 3rd 05, 04:50 AM
SCREWEDBYJUDGEGEOTOOKIEJAMES

What is really needed is a spokesperson. A sports multi-millionaire
superstar but not Kobie Bryant. Somebody who will be able to reach out and
educate men. I don't understand why every Sunday millions of men can find a
common bond watching a stupid football game but not enough people are
interested in fixing the child custody/civil rights violoations/NCP labor
camps/hidden alimony bull****.

oups.com...

Old February 5th 05, 03:19 AM

Because not every man is subjected to it. Most men who learn of it who
are not subject to it still scream bull****. Education, my friend, is
the key.