On vaccine dangers from a vaccine damage victim.

Old July 8th 06, 09:11 PM posted to misc.kids.health
john

Default On vaccine dangers from a vaccine damage victim.

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

And how is that worse than being paid by personal injury lawyers (you
know, like the one who paid Wakefield)?

two wrongs don't make a right, and this is the truth regarding Wakefield:

"The grant of £55,000 was paid not to me but the Royal Free Hospital Special
Trustees for my research group to conduct studies on behalf of the legal aid
board. These funds were properly administered through the Royal Free
Hospital Special Trustees". http://www.whale.to/vaccines/stone4.html

Old July 8th 06, 09:30 PM posted to misc.kids.health
HCN

"john" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

And how is that worse than being paid by personal injury lawyers (you
know, like the one who paid Wakefield)?

two wrongs don't make a right, and this is the truth regarding Wakefield:

Truth and Wakefield often do not belong in the same sentence:
http://briandeer.com/mmr/lancet-summary.htm

Oh, and about Geier:
http://www.neurodiversity.com/court/rhogam_decision.pdf ...
Which is wonderfully discussed on:
http://www.kevinleitch.co.uk/wp/index.php?p=393 and
http://photoninthedarkness.blogspot....-breaking.html

The latter are not really aimed at John closed mind... but to others who
will find it most entertaining.

Old July 8th 06, 10:26 PM posted to misc.kids.health
john

news

http://www.whale.to/a/wakefield.html

Oh, and about Geier:
http://www.neurodiversity.com/court/rhogam_decision.pdf ...
Which is wonderfully discussed on:
http://www.kevinleitch.co.uk/wp/index.php?p=393 and
http://photoninthedarkness.blogspot....-breaking.html

Yawn, Kevin leitch is a classic exasmple of a closed mind, he could even
accept the measles death stats

Old July 8th 06, 10:30 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

john wrote:
"HCN" wrote in message

In the mean time read this:
http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...ll/118/1/e139?

That has been debunked days ago, do keep up. He gets paid by MMR makers.
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/fombonne_h.html

Johnny, even assuming that he is still being paid by MMR makers, his
latest paper is about thimerosal, which has never been in the MMR vaccine.

Do try to keep up.

Even assuming that he is paid, the Geiers, Wakefield, et al are also
paid. This is what you call a level playing field.

Now, do talk about the substance of Fombonne's latest research. Try to
disprove it.

Use facts.

cheers

john

I was the first to announce the "autism epidemic", in 1995, and I pointed
out in that article that excessive vaccines were a plausible cause of the
epidemic. As you know, an enormous amount of clinical laboratory research
(as opposed to epidemiological research), has been accumulated since that
time, supporting my position. (I did not know then that the vaccines
contained mercury, although I had been collecting data since 1967 from the
mothers of autistic children, on any dental work they may have had during
their pregnancy.) The evidence is now overwhelming, despite the
misinformation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the
American Academy of Pediatrics and the Institute of Medicine. The
(Pretending to) Combat Autism Act By Bernard Rimland

Old July 8th 06, 10:31 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

john wrote:
"HCN" wrote in message
. ..
And how is that worse than being paid by personal injury lawyers (you
know, like the one who paid Wakefield)?

two wrongs don't make a right, and this is the truth regarding Wakefield:

"The grant of £55,000 was paid not to me but the Royal Free Hospital Special
Trustees for my research group to conduct studies on behalf of the legal aid
board. These funds were properly administered through the Royal Free
Hospital Special Trustees". http://www.whale.to/vaccines/stone4.html

What were the funds used for? His salary, doofus.

Old July 8th 06, 10:33 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

HCN wrote:
"john" wrote in message
"HCN" wrote in message
. ..
And how is that worse than being paid by personal injury lawyers (you
know, like the one who paid Wakefield)?

two wrongs don't make a right, and this is the truth regarding Wakefield:

Truth and Wakefield often do not belong in the same sentence:
http://briandeer.com/mmr/lancet-summary.htm

Oh, and about Geier:
http://www.neurodiversity.com/court/rhogam_decision.pdf ...

There are some fantastic statements in there. I think Geier and
Wakefield will not be testifying in the Omnibus claim. That will put a
crimp in their earnings. Geier will have to cook up a new money
maker....oops...he already did...chemically castrating autistic kids.

Which is wonderfully discussed on:
http://www.kevinleitch.co.uk/wp/index.php?p=393 and
http://photoninthedarkness.blogspot....-breaking.html

The latter are not really aimed at John closed mind... but to others who
will find it most entertaining.

Kevin did a heck of a nice jog with showing how the anti-vac
liars/vultures are full of ****.
Old July 8th 06, 11:55 PM posted to misc.kids.health
HCN

"john" wrote in message

.... Yawn, Kevin leitch is a classic exasmple of a closed mind, he could
even
accept the measles death stats

Pot, meet kettle.

Old July 9th 06, 01:43 AM posted to misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

"HCN" wrote in message

And how is that worse than being paid by personal injury lawyers (you
know, like the one who paid Wakefield)?

two wrongs don't make a right, and this is the truth regarding Wakefield:

"The grant of £55,000 was paid not to me but the Royal Free Hospital Special
Trustees for my research group to conduct studies on behalf of the legal aid
board. These funds were properly administered through the Royal Free
Hospital Special Trustees". http://www.whale.to/vaccines/stone4.html

Strange then that the hospital didn't seem to know about it.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old July 9th 06, 04:53 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

HCN wrote:
"john" wrote in message
... Yawn, Kevin leitch is a classic exasmple of a closed mind, he could
even
accept the measles death stats

..

Pot, meet kettle.

Please cite your evidence that John has one to be closed.