obnoxious people

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 29th 06, 10:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default obnoxious people

lostintranslation (Kim Olsen) wrote
Ok, Oscar. Does that mean that when Greg said I should get arrested in
court to challenge a law, he was in fact, breaking the law?

To be a bit technical, I did not suggest you should get arrested.
I suggested you could consider submitting the recordings of
government agents, and warned that you might need to
LITIGATE the issue. Clearly I presented that as an option
that you probably did not want to persue.

But based on what you and your cronies have said, you
ALREADY had the child returned and no longer needed help.

Come on Kim, or whoever you are, it was obvious from
early on that you had a huge CHIP on your shoulder long
before I made those statements.

AND I STILL stand on the idea that privacy laws DO NOT
apply to government agents in the performance of their duty.
Any citizen, regardless of their local recording laws should
be able to record all interactions and interviews with CPS agents.

Missouri REQUIRES such recordings, thanks to CPSWATCH.
Several other states do as well.

One caseworker interviewing a parent in such a state recently
claimed his recorder was broken, then immediately
went to interview the child and the recording was perfect.
His recorder miraculously repaired itself!

Does that
mean that when Greg and company say, 'don't stipulate, don't do
anything on the service plan' they are giving out advice illegally?

I am not an attorney. I am also not a rutabaga.

Remember that?

Thank you for proving what I have been saying all along was right.

Greg is not only dangerous

To CPS agencies

but is giving illegal advice. Good job, dear chap!

I am not a lawyer. Please find yourself "vigorous representation" if
you can.