It's Official, I Suck at Registering!

Old January 14th 04, 02:05 PM
Carol Ann

Default It's Official, I Suck at Registering!

:: I'm buying lots (as in auctions with multiple items) on eBay. Bottles
:: abound, some of them still new in the package. You can find some really
:: great deals on there. One year I hooked up with a mother whose daughter
was
:: perfectly spaced behind mine and just dropped shipped Tucie's wardrobe to
:: her twice a year for $100. Considering I bought it at the Goodwill in
the
:: first place, I came out at least even. Just a thought; you can find
some
:: really rewarding relationships on there...
::
:: Sk

Great idea!! I have purchased some really nice clothes (NWT) from eBay.
I'm waiting to see what the showers bring in before I buy anymore stuff.

I DID find some items I wanted at Janie and Jacks but when I went back to
get them online, they were gone!! ARGH!!

Good luck on Friday! Lucky you, at least you can plan your week!

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Weightloss Challenge

Old January 14th 04, 03:27 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Carol Ann wrote:

I DID find some items I wanted at Janie and Jacks but when I went back to
get them online, they were gone!! ARGH!!

Don't they just have the *cutest* things? I hadn't
realized they had an online store (should have known...)
Hoo boy, I'm in trouble now...

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old January 18th 04, 07:50 PM
rangitotogirl

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
I'm so fed up! I've done all that I can do online at www.babiesrus.com.

can't find anything else.

When I last registered I found the hardest thing was deciding between
things. If you use a store registry then you typically have to identify the
specific item and 9 times out of 10 I was happy with either A or B or C so
long as it was a particular type of item.

You might find an online registry such as www.findgift.com to be much more
useful as you can put in extra detail or simply a generic description and
also suggest a variety of stores where the gift can be purchased. The
people buying the gifts can update the website to say that items have been
purchased to avoid double ups. The benefit of this also was that you can
update it easily and you can see what has been bought off the list so you
know what still needs to be bought if you're out shopping and feel the
desire to spend a bit of money.

I used this and I found it heaps easier than a store registry.

Anyway just my 2c worth.