how far do you have to go on the big day?

Old January 13th 04, 05:25 AM
Shena Delian O'Brien

Default how far do you have to go on the big day?

wrote:

I have to go 20 miles away from home to have my baby... last time is was the same.

I have roughly twice that to go for my hospital.

Old January 13th 04, 02:11 PM
Kat

wrote in message
news

I have to go 20 miles away from home to have my baby... last time is was

the same.

I have about a ten minute drive to get to the hospital. Last time it was
about 15-20 minutes.
Kat
mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Old January 13th 04, 02:29 PM
KD

Not sure on the miles, but by car it's about 35-40 minutes for me.
Makes me a little nervous as my second was born about 30 minutes after
arriving at the hospital. Hope this one isn't faster or I may have it
in the car!

Old January 13th 04, 03:04 PM
Ericka Kammerer

wrote:

I have to go 20 miles away from home to have my baby...

last time is was the same.

All three times I've gone precisely 0.0 miles--the
midwives came to me ;-) Very convenient.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old January 13th 04, 04:54 PM
Auntie Bubbles

wrote in message
news

I have to go 20 miles away from home to have my baby... last time is was

the same.

A block and a half...I am planning to try to labor at home as long as
possible and this is a big reason why I feel safe about it.
Alexis
EDD 4/21/04
Beanie #1

Old January 13th 04, 05:09 PM
Christine

hummm...good question, I think about 15-20 miles....but I have to go
into the city, so i'm hoping I go after or before rush hour...

Baby Chloe ( due; 5-21-04 )

Old January 13th 04, 05:10 PM
Sophie

wrote in message
news

I have to go 20 miles away from home to have my baby... last time is was

the same.

I just looked it up on mapquest.com out of curiosity. Mine's a planned
c-section so no rush but I have to go all of 5.9 miles

Old January 13th 04, 05:17 PM
Fer

wrote in message
news

I have to go 20 miles away from home to have my baby... last time is was

the same.

If all goes as planned I'll have to go 0.0 miles If I need a transfer
the hospital is 1.6 km (sorry I don't know the conversion)

--

Jenn
-WAHM