The quality of good air has left a major US city

Old February 5th 08, 06:06 AM posted to misc.kids.health
tfsl

Default The quality of good air has left a major US city

They actually tell people that their COPD and asthma is ripe for mediation
and medication instead of
Sure not as bad as republicans

who allowed all this to happen but still not enough to allow the residents
of this city to ever basically breathe clean air again. The slow
disappearance of clean air has literally left this city and any links to
damage mysteriously not taken seriously
one of The most important indicators of good health has left the area for
all intensive purposes. If you are one of the few reading this, just dare to
compare how we literally have lost all good quality air days. almost. Our
percentage of days with full days of good air is less then 14 percent. This
is one of the lowest percentage of good air for people in the US. . We
literally
don't have any good air anymore even with the wind coming from east
incredibly enough except maybe in storms but how many of go outside to
breathe good air in storms?. More and more days are predicated on the
expectation that
people , news and politicians won't care that they might lose their life
and health to the greatest
increase in pollution or number of days without good air and its damages
that threaten people in this region
today. Not only warmer but without clean air and until and only until you
were to see studies that show what more and more particulate pollution
consistently breathed in does to people assume the very worse. In the most
unbelievable things I have ever seen this great nation and its politicians
don't write you back when you can prove the damages thru studies of
moderate
or worse particulate pollution does to people . Not only that the news
would
rather sell you drugs then to tell you why you need the meds to begin
with..
They actually tell people that their COPD and asthma is ripe for mediation
instead of maybe telling them they quite possibly could have avoided the
severtiy or even
onset if the policy makers cared about giving the people clean air to
begin with. Please call your
neighbor
and ask them to research this. and all my messages. Not only do we have
most
asthma deaths and respiratory deaths but one of the top three cities in
All
Amercia for asthma and depression and higher then average morbidity. Our
air
is rated f and we have more cancer and morbidity especially for women the
many cities in America. Our athlete who depend on good air for performance
has never won much in spite of us being number four five or sixth most
populous region. We get more days without good air then practically every
city in the US . try living you life and watch the today show highlight
people who are healthy in the 80s with birthday wishes and compare to
gloom
and depression and asthma here in Philly

ps the percentage of good air for your family is now less then 15 percent
(full days). This is lower then I have ever seen it in Philly in last ten
years. . dare to compare to other cities of today in airnow website and dare
to wonder what the absence of clean air completely does to the health of
your family. Because the news tells you dangers in other areas don't mean
they would gladly ignore one of the most important aspects of Philly
residents life ever just to sell you on meds instead and ignorance so you
won't leave. and dare even more to see what our health is as result. I just
saw a piece on channel 29 where they say they don't know why kids are
getting asthma? Hell the news department don't even tell the people who have
the most asthma where it is? They don't compare our pollution rate to
asthma so why not say anything , the news departments is now a corner stone
of American way.. say anything and allow them to kill ya to make a profit
thats what the US has become.