Hermit Crabs

Old July 3rd 03, 02:13 AM
dolores

Default Hermit Crabs

"Joelle" wrote in message
what are hermit crabs?

They are little crabs that don't have thier own shells, so they help

themselves
to other shells abandoned by other creatures and when they outgrow one

they
crawl into another. They are born in the water but live out of the water,

but
they still have gills so you have to keep their environment with a lot of
humidity. Why someone decided they should be a pet, I dunno, but we've

decided
they would be cool to have.

Anyway I looked around and believe it or not, the crabs at the Hallmark

store
are not only cheaper but look healthier than the ones at the pet store so
that's probably where we'll get them. They have better toys for them too.

Yes,
they need toys. And a bath once a week.

Hmmmm........Joelle + crabs + toys + bath.........hope there's no dogs
involved!! Doesn't this event clash with the Bishops visit.........tut
tut......silly me.........OF COURSE it involves a dog!!........LMAO......
I'd forgotten what yer like.....ya Jez!! ;~)))
Dolores

Old July 3rd 03, 02:39 AM
Joelle

LOL......YOU with crabs........tut tut Joelle....thought you'd learned yer
lesson

Hey...watchit...

Anyway we have 3 of them now. They really are kind of cute. Surprisingly
friendly.

Joelle