Bear River Pro Jogger review? (xposted m.k.p. and m.k.b)

Old March 3rd 06, 07:49 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Bear River Pro Jogger review? (xposted m.k.p. and m.k.b)

I just bought a Bear River brand jogging stroller at Sam's Club on a whim.
I've got it home, still unopened and am debating whether to return it. I'm
not sure we'd use a jogging stroller (we don't use our regular stroller
much, but she's only 3 mos), but it was a good deal!
Anyway, wondering if anyone has had this stroller and what they thought of
it in order to help me make a decision.

Thanks!
Amy

Old March 3rd 06, 09:29 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy

Let me help you decide this question... Do you jog?
If so, do you plan to do so soon? If so, what
do you plan to do with the baby?

:-)
Larry

Old March 3rd 06, 09:40 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy

wrote in message ...
Let me help you decide this question... Do you jog?
If so, do you plan to do so soon? If so, what
do you plan to do with the baby?

Even if you don't run a jogging stroller is very helpful. They are lighter
weight and good for mixed terrain areas. I think a jogging stroller is a
good investment, I just don't know anything about this brand.

JennP.

Old March 3rd 06, 10:19 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy

"JennP" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message ...
Let me help you decide this question... Do you jog?
If so, do you plan to do so soon? If so, what
do you plan to do with the baby?

Even if you don't run a jogging stroller is very helpful. They are lighter
weight and good for mixed terrain areas. I think a jogging stroller is a
good investment, I just don't know anything about this brand.

JennP.

That's exactly it, I don't jog....it's too much like exercise....ick!

But, I live in Maine and we frequently have snow covered sidewalks, sand
covered beaches, or gravel roads that I like to walk on. Walking is less
like exercise so I can do it. , plus if you want a day at the beach, you
gotta wade through the sand to get there! Besides, I might just take up
jogging since I've lost most of the baby weight, but certainly not all of it
(not to mention the extra jigglies...)

Amy

Old March 3rd 06, 10:43 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy

"V." wrote in message

But, I live in Maine and we frequently have snow covered sidewalks, sand
covered beaches, or gravel roads that I like to walk on. Walking is less
like exercise so I can do it. , plus if you want a day at the beach, you
gotta wade through the sand to get there! Besides, I might just take up
jogging since I've lost most of the baby weight, but certainly not all of

it
(not to mention the extra jigglies...)

Sounds like you'll get very good use out of it then. I take mine to the
beach every day in the summer. In fact, between kids, after Matthew outgrew
it, used it to walk from out house to the beach to transport coolers and
bags! I'm now using it once again with the baby and it will see probably
three more summers. Sorry I don't know about the specific brand. Mine is an
InStep. Decent stroller and I don't run. I have to replace a tire tube right
now, but other than that it's been a good stroller.

JennP.