9/11 VIDEO SHOCKS SACRAMENTO CITIZENS

Old September 20th 04, 04:06 AM

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:14:01 -0700, "Coleah"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:11:32 GMT, "M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 18,
2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t wrote:

"john" wrote in message
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/911video16sep04.shtml

So, my friend is part of the cover-up. He saw the second plane from his
office window.

My wife also saw it.

John is a sick person. I hope he gets a cephalotomy soon.

Don't fret much about the site, browsing it quickly it seems to have
articles about how AIDS is a pharm made up illness to generate money.

Not accusing it of being wrong, or right, just that it's left field.

later,

tom

========================
I downloaded the .avi file (which doesn't work with Win XP Service Pack 2,
thus blocks the video so you end up with just audio).

It was professional sounding. It questioned things like whether a plane
really hit the Pentagon. Questioning based upon damage done, compared to
fuel on board. It questioned why the tail section of the twin tower planes
& pentagon didn't leave an vertical opening. I got bored with it and didn't
listen to the end, but that was the general jest of it.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

It spoke of conspiracy 'theories', supposedly turning into conspiracy
"opportunities" with inquiring questions. More boogie-men hunters. All I
can say is that everyone has to spend time doing something in life.
Yawn.....

************* Got a Site? ****************
http://www.LinkSkyRise.com
Add your site to our Site for Free
a href="http://www.LinkSkyRise.com"Search Engine With a View/a
Old September 20th 04, 04:34 AM
Coleah

wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:14:01 -0700, "Coleah"
wrote:

. ..
2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t wrote:

"john" wrote in message
[...]

Yes thank you, exactly !
Crazy making conspiracy theories by people
with too much time on their hands and too
few brain cells in their heads.

Old September 23rd 04, 08:15 AM
john

----

Sept. 27 and Nov. 11, 2004: The Next Staged 'Terrorists' Attacks?

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/next...s21sep04.shtml
September 21, 2004

Old September 23rd 04, 11:09 PM
CWatters

"john" wrote in message

Monday September 27, 2004 will likely be a day of large scale terror
attacks in the UN-united States, as it is the "1111th" day past 911. The
last attack by them happened internationally on a train in Spain, 911 days
after 9-11 on 3-11-04. They use 3's, 9's, and 11's in their terrorism
numerology. It is clearly obvious.

I'm too tired to check this out right now but...

Is that date right if you include/discount leap years?

Shouldn't it be the 26th? or is it the 28th.

Oh heck who cares.

Old September 23rd 04, 11:10 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 23, 2004

John, if nothing happens as predicted, what does that tell you?

Hmmm???

----

Old September 25th 04, 09:37 PM
gschelm

"M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 23, 2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t wrote in message et...
[...]

The website mentioned here (educate-yourself.org) is no source of
reliable information, by no means. The owner, Canadian Ken Adachi, is
a very suspicious, paranoid person promoting other strange and
doubtful characters such as one Alfred Bielek. See
http://www.bielek-debunked.com for details.

Best regards,

Golf Sierra