NOW HIRING: Social Workers Needed … for child stealing , Sorry typo we meant… saving!

Old July 7th 07, 06:16 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

Default NOW HIRING: Social Workers Needed … for child stealing , Sorry typo we meant… saving!

Social Workers Needed … for child stealing … saving

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ID=1707124 20

NOW HIRING

The Children's Protection Services is now hiring.

In order to qualify for employment you must meet the following requirements.

1. You must not know any of the Constitution.

2. If you do, you must forget it. It is not needed in this field. We
don't acknowledge it

3. You must be able to select your own victims, sorry we meant cases.

4. You must select poor, single, disabled, or grandparents, no 2 parent
homes, no one with an income over 35,000 and absolutely NO ONE who can
afford a lawyer.

5. You must be able to lie on demand, it doesn't matter what you say, we
have guardian ad litems to back you up.

6. You must not be afraid to lie to the police, tell them you have a
warrant to remove a child even if you don't. Don't worry they know the
game too.

7. we prefer you read and write well, but if not that's ok, we have
standard forms you can fill out and pick and choose what reasons you
would like to use for removing a child.

8. You must make sure the rubber stamp at the Judges bench is always in
place and refilled with ink.

9. You must be creative and able to exaggerate the most basic situations.

10.No college degree required, we also offer you GED training.

If you are interested please submit your resume`, if you don't have one,
just stop by and write your name and number down on a piece of paper. We
will call you.

We offer great benefits.

Long lunches, paid travel to testify, but only if you agree to lie to
the Judge. Perjury is not an issue. We don't acknowledge that either.
You will put up for promotion immediately if you can prove to us, that
you have no emotions or logical thinking skills. Although this job is
with children you must not like them nor consider their feelings and
what they want. We don't do that. That is another myth that has plagued
our profession. This job offers great pay and on your third day, we give
you your official "seal of entitlement and power". This allows you to
officially run over the "little people". We don't deal with the "big
dogs". They can afford lawyers, so no worries.

Please apply immediately, we have more children to steal, Sorry typo
again, we meant "save" and we need you.

You may apply @ any Juvenile or Family Court or your closest Department
of Human Services Office.

CURRENTLY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES VIOLATES MORE CIVIL RIGHTS ON A
DAILY BASIS THEN ALL OTHER AGENCIES COMBINED INCLUDING THE NSA / CIA
WIRETAPPING PROGRAM....

BE SURE TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR CANDIDATES STANDS ON THE ISSUE OF
REFORMING OR ABOLISHING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ("MAKE YOUR CANDIDATES
TAKE A STAND ON THIS ISSUE.") THEN REMEMBER TO VOTE ACCORDINGLY IF THEY
ARE "FAMILY UNFRIENDLY" IN THE NEXT ELECTION...
Old July 8th 07, 01:24 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

0:-] wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:16:54 -0700, fx wrote:

Social Workers Needed … for child stealing … saving

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ID=1707124 20

...snip the nonsense opinion from the lame and halt......

A blog?

Can't you do better?

If not, why not?

Better?

Former CPS caseworker accused of having sexual relationship with girl he
supervised

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.434714c.html

Teen says she had 2-year relationship with her CPS supervisor

12:00 AM CDT on Saturday, July 7, 2007

By JASON TRAHAN / The Dallas Morning News

Police say a 37-year-old veteran Child Protective Services caseworker
carried on a two-year sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl he was
supervising.

The girl, now 17, told Grand Prairie police in late May that from 2005
to just before he resigned in late April, Fredrick Shavers had sex with
her when he picked her up for visits with her infant son or for court
appearances.

Sometimes, the girl told police, her child was present during the
incidents, most of which took place in the caseworker's car.

Grand Prairie police, who are leading the investigation, have filed six
sexual assault cases against Mr. Shavers in Dallas and Tarrant counties,
involving one reported incident in Grand Prairie, one in Mansfield, two
at a southwest Arlington park, and two at an east Oak Cliff motel off
South Central Expressway.

"We have a mountain of evidence to prove this occurred," said Grand
Prairie police Sgt. Alan Patton.

He said police fear there could be more victims. "If there are others
he's violated, they should report it to the agency where they live," he
said. Mr. Shavers, who was being held in the Lew Sterrett Justice Center
in lieu of $300,000 bail, declined an interview request Friday.

Shortly after police arrested him the morning of June 27 at the family's
house in the 3300 block of Hamlett Lane in Garland, his wife took their
two daughters, ages 2 and 8, and left, according to a neighbor. The
house is for sale.

Mr. Shavers resigned from CPS in late April after 13 years as a
caseworker based in Hunt County. The agency estimates that he supervised
approximately 600 children during his career, and a list has been turned
over to police.

"We hope that the criminal justice system will be able to determine
whether the allegations are true," said Marissa Gonzales, a CPS spokeswoman.

"These allegations describe behavior that will not be tolerated."

The girl, who is not being identified because she is a sex assault
victim, entered foster care in 2003 after she was molested and became
pregnant, police said. She has lived in several foster homes.

She told detectives that her first encounter with Mr. Shavers occurred
when she was 15 in January 2005, a month after he became her caseworker.

Mr. Shavers took her to a court appearance, and "they kissed prior to
going to court," the affidavits state. "After the court appearance, [Mr.
Shavers] took her to Lake Ray Hubbard in Rockwall County and they had
sexual intercourse in his vehicle for the first time."

Mr. Shavers does not appear to have a criminal history, but has been the
subject of several prior CPS inquiries.

In 1994, according to CPS, a 12-year-old girl accused Mr. Shavers of
kissing her during horseplay at a pool in Greenville. He had taken her
and her siblings for a visit with their parents.

CPS officials said they could not corroborate the allegation, and a
supervisor gave Mr. Shavers a verbal warning.

In 2001, Mr. Shavers fought with a 20-year-old man he had allowed to
move into his home because he had no place to live. The man was in CPS
custody when he was a minor. When Mr. Shavers found out that the man
stole from his family and drove his car without permission, wrecking it,
he asked the man to leave. When the man refused, a fight broke out.

The young man accused Mr. Shavers of assault, but the case was
dismissed, Ms. Gonzales said.

Since there were no criminal charges and the incident was not
work-related, CPS took no action.

A week before Mr. Shavers resigned in late April, the mother of a child
he was supervising alleged that between February and November 2006, Mr.
Shavers coached her about how to testify in a family court in Hunt
County. The purpose was to make it seem like he was doing his job more
thoroughly, Ms. Gonzales said. That complaint was still pending when he
resigned.

Ms. Gonzales said that CPS handled Mr. Shavers appropriately during his
career.

"I don't think that there's anything that you could put your finger on
now that would give anyone any indication that he was doing what he's
now accused of," she said. "I think each of those incidents was handled
appropriately."

In the most recent sexual allegations, an internal Department of Family
and Protective Services licensing standards investigation found this
week that Mr. Shavers failed "to adhere to the child's right to be free
from abuse, neglect or exploitation," and "demonstrate competency,
prudent judgment, self-control in presence of children," Ms. Gonzales said.

That investigation is in the appeals stage, but if "a ruling of
abuse/neglect is upheld, the perpetrator would be forever barred from
working with children," Ms. Gonzales said. He could also face up to 20
years in prison per count if found guilty of the criminal charges.

State lawmakers overhauled the troubled CPS in 2005 after several
children who had been visited by caseworkers died from abuse and
neglect. Since then, caseloads have remained high, and, in addition, the
state is now facing a crisis because there are too few foster families,
forcing state workers to keep children in CPS offices or in hotels.

IS THIS BETTER?

Statement of Cynthia Huckelberry, Redlands, California, and Sushanna Khamis,
C.P.S is Targeting Specific Families with Limited Set Budgets,
Where Child Removal is Commonly Practiced for Personal Financial Gain
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearin...e=view&id=2296

Statement of Honorable Joe Baca,
a Representative in Congress from the State of California
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearin...e=view&id=2215

The Failure of Family Law - a Drainpool For Taxpayers", By Kenneth C.
Wiggins
http://www.innocentdads.org/failure.htm

Statement of Barbara Harris to House Ways and Meams Committee
There are an increasing number of false allegations
being lodged against good and caring fathers, mothers,
step parents and grandparents
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearin...e=view&id=1349

House Committee on Ways and Means
Senior Counsel of the Home School Legal Defense Association
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearin...e=view&id=1143

U.S. House Committee on Ways & Means
Statement of Daniel Allen Roberts, Dunnellon, Florida
Children are abused far more in CPS care than at Home.
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearin...e=view&id=3163

House Committee on Ways and Means
Testimony of Barbara Bryan: Improving Proctection for Children Beyond CPS
Making “Paper Orphans” of children--especially babies marketable for
adoption and post-adoption
subsidies --is an unworthy contemporary American practice.
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearin...iendly&id=5126

Testimony Before the Subcommittee on Human Resources
of the House Committee on Ways and Means
Statement of Richard Wexler, Executive Director,
National Coalition for Child Protection Reform,
Alexandria, Virginia May 23, 2006
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearin...e=view&id=4962

Committee on Ways & Means
Statement of Barbara Bryan, Davidson, North Carolina
Taxpayers—federal, state and local—as well as contributors to tax-exempt
non-profit groups
are being defrauded under color of law as children are injured and
innocent families are dis-membered
in and because of America’s foster care system.
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearin...e=view&id=3148

House Committee on Ways and Means
Statement of Christina M. Amtower, Family Rights West Virginia, Keyser,
West Virginia
In matters involving divorce/custody, CPS becomes involved
(to collect federal funds for doing so) and the
push has been to remove families from public assistance or prevent them
from receiving it.
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearin...e=view&id=2218

House Committee on Education and the Workforce
Testimony of Christopher J. Klicka
Chicago CPS social worker: Many of the CPS cases are Deemed Unfounded
after Families
are Broken apart and Children are put in Foster Homes.
http://edworkforce.house.gov/hearing...701/klicka.htm

House Committee on Ways and Means
Statement of Honorable Joe Baca,
a Representative in Congress from the State of California Eight Hours
of Personal Testimony From Families that were Ripped Apart and Destroyed
by Child Protective Services (CPS).
at a Town Hall Forum on CPS Reform in San Bernardino, California.
The Forum was Held to Hear Testimony and Receive Evidence
of What Many Parents, Grandparents, and Advocacy Organizations Describe as
“a Festering Cauldron of Fraud, Corruption, Abuse of Power and
Exploitation of Children.”
CPS routinely Violates The Constitutional Rights of Parents and Their
Children in The Process of Their “Intervention.”
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearin...e=view&id=1349

Statement of Anita M. Crowley, Wichita Falls, Texas
My understanding was that this institution was designed to protect children
while whenever possible, keeping families together.
This is not the way this organization is functioning.
In my own case, it was not even attempted.
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearin...e=view&id=2217

Dr. Shirley O'Brien, of the University of Arizona, notes that it has
been estimated up to 600,000 children
are used by the 'kiddie porn' industry" in the United States every year.
Isn’t it entirely possible
that the huge demand for children to be used in child porn and exploited
by pedophiles
is supplied from our nations foster care system?
http://www.lovestarrecords.com/earth..._Speeches.html

CURRENTLY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES VIOLATES MORE CIVIL RIGHTS ON A
DAILY BASIS THEN ALL OTHER AGENCIES COMBINED INCLUDING THE NSA / CIA
WIRETAPPING PROGRAM....

CPS Does not protect children...
It is sickening how many children are subject to abuse, neglect and even
killed at the hands of Child Protective Services.

every parent should read this .pdf from
connecticut dcf watch...

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com/8x11.pdf

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com

Number of Cases per 100,000 children in the US
These numbers come from The National Center on
Child Abuse and Neglect in Washington. (NCCAN)
Recent numbers have increased significantly for CPS

*Perpetrators of Maltreatment*

Physical Abuse CPS 160, Parents 59
Sexual Abuse CPS 112, Parents 13
Neglect CPS 410, Parents 241
Medical Neglect CPS 14 Parents 12
Fatalities CPS 6.4, Parents 1.5

Imagine that, 6.4 children die at the hands of the very agencies that
are supposed to protect them and only 1.5 at the hands of parents per
100,000 children. CPS perpetrates more abuse, neglect, and sexual abuse
and kills more children then parents in the United States. If the
citizens of this country hold CPS to the same standards that they hold
parents too. No judge should ever put another child in the hands of ANY
government agency because CPS nationwide is guilty of more harm and
death than any human being combined. CPS nationwide is guilty of more
human rights violations and deaths of children then the homes from which
they were removed. When are the judges going to wake up and see that
they are sending children to their death and a life of abuse when
children are removed from safe homes based on the mere opinion of a
bunch of social workers.