Mercury has not been out of vaccinations since 2001 ... please don't believe the Vac Industry Propaganda

Old April 15th 08, 04:12 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default Mercury has not been out of vaccinations since 2001 ... please don't believe the Vac Industry Propaganda

http://ilenarose.blogspt.com
Health Lover

Regarding one of the Vaccination Lies being spread wide and far that
all mercury was removed from vaccinations in 2001 ... David Kirby
addresses that myth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...s_b_89775.html
DAVID: They stopped making mercury containing vaccines right around
the end of 2001 Now, this stuff goes and gets shipped into warehouses.
Then it gets into the pipeline, that's when the expiration date is
placed on it, the day it leaves the warehouse. They stocked up on
mercury containing vaccines as they were transitioning into the
mercury free formula. For those years, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and I'm
quite certain into 2004, a lot of this stuff was still sitting on
shelves.

In the meantime, we started giving the flu shot to pregnant women and
infant children, which still contains the full amount of mercury. We
never hit zero, and now we're back up.
Old April 15th 08, 10:31 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Greegor

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...d_b_89775.html

Imus, McCain, Autism, and 08
Posted March 4, 2008 | 10:26 AM (EST)

Read Mo Autism, Deirdre Imus, Hhs, Imus, Mccain, Mercury, NBC News,
New York Times, Thimerosal, Vaccine, Vaccine Court, Wabc, Breaking
Living News

The following is an unofficial transcript of my interview this morning
by Don Imus. I post it here, without comment, except to thank Don and
Deirdre Imus for everything that they do to help children in dire
need.

(PS: To see a summary of the presidential candidates' stand on whether
or not autism is epidemic, as gathered by A-CHAMP and ABC News, please
click here).

IMUS: Good morning Mr. Kirby. How are you?

DAVID: I'm good. It's been exactly 3 years ago when you and Deidre
really started bringing this to the people's attention. Boy, talk
about "Ground Hog Day". It just seems like we're beating the same
issues all over again, without getting anywhere.

IMUS. I thought it was kind of amusing to me, after Senator McCain
said what he said in Texas, which I'll ask you about in a second....to
see my name in a couple of columns blaming me for influencing him.
When I've never said anything of the kind. I've got my own suspicions,
but, any way, what exactly did Sen. McCain say now?

DAVID: Sen. McCain said, after being asked a question in Texas by a
woman referring to the big court case, which was just conceded, in
which the government said that a girl's vaccine injury led to and
resulted in an ultimate diagnosis of autism. She asked him about it
and he, to just about everyone's surprise, said he believed there was
strong evidence to implicate the vaccine ingredient called thimerosal,
in the rise in the numbers of cases.

He said the rise of cases is indisputable, meaning it's not just
better diagnosis, we have more autism in America today than we had 10
or 15 years ago. He's trying to figure out what is going on. He
recognizes there is a national emergency. It may not be the mercury in
the vaccines, it may not be the vaccines at all, but, until we get to
the bottom of this it's refreshing, to say the least, to hear a
politician out there talking about what a lot of other people are
talking about.

At some point, if you want to get into some of the studies that are
coming out, McCain -- who's been blasted in the last 24 hours, taking
more "incoming" that I've received in 5 years in just 24 hours -- he
is referring to actual studies that have been published by very top
flight scientists. And he has a very good medical and science staff.
He would not have made this statement flippantly, and, it didn't come
out of nowhere.

IMUS: The next question: There is scientific evidence out there
suggesting that there is a definitive link?

DAVID: There's lots of science evidence, when taken together might
suggest a link. Or might suggest a mechanism. My position has always
been that this has not been proven one way or the other. Yes, there is
evidence to refute, there is more evidence everyday to support this
theory. People who oppose it, think this is over, and, I think it
would serve them well to take a minute or two, go back to Pubmed, look
at the studies that did not appear in the NY Times or on ABC news. We
get filtered information in this country, and, I frankly don't blame
people for thinking that this is bunk, baloney, proven, over and done
with, anyone who brings it up is crazy. Because they have not been
given access to the studies. The American people have not been given
all the information they need.

They need to go out and find it. It's there, look at the brain studies
being done by people from Harvard and Johns Hopkins. Their (subjects)
are presenting with oxidative stress, heavy metals and mercury in the
brain. Look at the study in Child Neurology that went back and looked
at a previous study...lo and behold...they found that children with
autism do have higher levels of mercury in their blood. A mistake was
made in the original calculations.

And some mitochondrial studies have just come out....continue to come
out....which are very germane to this court case. It all starts to
fall into place, and it is hard science. It is peer reviewed. People
are willfully ignoring it, some of them, they know it's out there and
they won't look at it. Most of the people online who are saying that
John McCain is crazy, Don Imus is crazy, David Kirby is crazy....have
not bothered to read these studies. It's frustrating, because you want
to have a scientific discussion, but you are talking to people who
only have half the picture.

IMUS: Talking with David Kirby here on the Imus program, in an effort
to get the audience to kill themselves.

DAVID: C'mon, it's too early for that, Don!

IMUS: The vaccine manufacturers claim they took thimerosal out of the
vaccines when? Not the flu vaccines but most vaccines.

DAVID: The media reports that all mercury came out of all shots in
2001. Nothing could be further from the truth.

IMUS: What is the truth?

DAVID: Well, we don't know and the government won't tell us.

IMUS: Well, why don't the vaccine manufacturers tell us?

DAVID: They don't have to.

DAVID: They stopped making mercury containing vaccines right around
the end of 2001 Now, this stuff goes and gets shipped into warehouses.
Then it gets into the pipeline, that's when the expiration date is
placed on it, the day it leaves the warehouse. They stocked up on
mercury containing vaccines as they were transitioning into the
mercury free formula. For those years, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and I'm
quite certain into 2004, a lot of this stuff was still sitting on
shelves.

In the meantime, we started giving the flu shot to pregnant women and
infant children, which still contains the full amount of mercury. We
never hit zero, and now we're back up. If a woman who gets the flu
shot is pregnant, the fetus will be exposed to that. Then the child
gets another flu shot at 6 months, 7 months and 18 months. With all
the residual mercury in some of the other shots, the child is getting
about 85 micrograms of mercury, total exposure. Which is, yes, much
less than it used to be. But, we're not at zero. And again, the
mitochondrial disease, at least for a subset of these kids, given that
they have that disease, they might be sensitive to any amount of
mercury, or any toxin that could set them over the edge.

IMUS: Then, in these vaccines, whether the mercury is used as a
preservative or not, a trace amount of mercury is used in all
vaccines.

DAVID: That's correct. (NOTE: Some childhood vaccines do not and never
did contain mercury, DK) About 1/2 micrograms in most of the shots
these kids are getting. That's very, very little, in and of itself.
The point is, if you do have some type of allergic problem with this,
or you do have an inability to secrete it, it will accumulate in your
body. I think the evidence is pointing now, beyond just mercury,
beyond just thimerosal. I believe there are several things in our
environment that can trigger several different types of conditions and
predisposition's that ultimately manifest in symptoms we diagnose as
autism. Whether it truly is classic autism or not, if it's your kid,
you don't really care.

IMS: What are they?

DAVID: It may be genetics, (or) because of mitochondrial health, in
other words, cellular energy, (or) because of a pre-existing
autoimmune condition, or an allergic condition. Given any set of those
conditions, and then getting any set of triggers -- mercury in
vaccines, the number and type of vaccines we're giving now, pollution
in the air, pesticides, flame retardants or even just viruses,
perhaps. But if a kid is set up for regression... whatever gets there
first, I'm talking hypothetically, but, whatever gets there first may
set off the regression. In most cases in this country, that insult
came in the form of a vaccine.

IMUS: You know what I never understood? They warn people, particularly
pregnant women, not to eat fish because of the extraordinary high
levels of mercury they found in fish. In fact, the New York Times did
a study, went around to sushi joints and they found an insane level of
mercury in these various fish. It's my understanding the form of
mercury in fish is not as lethal as the form of mercury in vaccines.
So, what has never made sense to me, if they don't want you to eat a
less lethal form of mercury in fish, they think it's okay or fine to
inject any amount of mercury into the bloodstream of an infant. Just
on a common sense level, sounds to me INSANE!

DAVID: Some people think it is. It's certainly contradictory, that the
same day the NewYork Times reported the ultra high levels of mercury
in Tuna -- which means environmental levels in general are going up -
they also reported New Jersey is trying to implement mandatory flu
vaccines for kids going to school.

Everyone should go online right now and look up the flu vaccine. Look
up the product insert. It will say, and don't quote me exactly,
something like "this product has not been studied in pregnant women.
The reproductive effects are unknown. The impact on the fetus is
unknown. This product is not indicated for pregnant women unless
medically necessary".

IMUS: Now you are not saying, I know I'm not saying, that there is a
definitive, drop-dead link between autism and thimerosal in vaccines.
What you're saying and what I'm saying is, at some point, we need to
all reach a definitive scientific determination if, in fact that is
the case. Is that what you're saying?

DAVID. Absolutely.

IMUS: Okay, so why do people characterize you and others, and me,
though I'm less to the story than anyone else, my wife is a big part
of the story and so are you....why are you all characterized as being
crazy, when you are not saying what they say you are saying?

DAVID: If you sat down and read only the studies that people seem to
be reading, and you ignore the studies that people like me and Deidre
read, you would come to the same conclusion....David Kirby is crazy,
what is he talking about? People need to do their own homework.
Listen, I think the biggest problem here is we're all operating in a
vacuum. This court case that was just conceded is a confidential
document. The government does not think we should be able to see it.

IMUS: Now, you're talking about the vaccine court?

DAVID: I'm talking about the vaccine court. Now, the family that just
won this settlement has to go back into court and ask permission of
the government to talk about what happened to their child.

IMUS; What did the vaccine court determine?

DAVID: They determined this child had an underlying mitochondrial
disorder, which produces low cellular energy, and was aggravated by
her vaccines. (NOTE: This was not determined by the court, but by
medical personnel at HHS, live radio is a bit tricky - DK)

She got 9 vaccines in 1 day. 5 shots....9 vaccines. Within months she
regressed into autism. In fact, she was diagnosed with full-blown
autism.

IMUS: Why haven't we read about that in the NY Times or seen it on NBC
nightly news?

DAVID: Well, the NY Times is not particularly interested in this
story. There are reporters out there this week trying to cover it,
but, until the family gets permission from the government to speak,
I'm not sure how much coverage it actually is going to get. You know,
I love being on your show, but, I wish instead of me being here this
morning, you had somebody from HHS. Because what we basically have
over there is a wall of silence.

Why is it not okay to talk about this? Why is this confidential?
Exactly whose interests are being protected, if the family says it's
perfectly okay to talk about this....and. the family wants to talk
about it? Why is the government saying we can't talk about it? Those
rules are in place to protect the privacy of the family, which has
already been waived.

IMUS: We're out of time .....thank you Mr. Kirby.

(Transcript courtesy of the EOHARM listserv at Yahoogroups.com)