Steve Walz, watch out for him

Old February 6th 04, 08:43 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default Steve Walz, watch out for him

Greg Hanson wrote:

Steve:
If I read the chart right, even a person who
obsesses but never ACTS on it is a pedo.
Shades of thought crime! (turned into diagnosis!)

-------------------------------
Sure, and what person doesn't, that's merely mind control 101.

Warn them for what you know they will do, and then don't define
"obsessed", and they'll all think they are. This antisexually
sick culture did the same with masturbation, (how much is too
much, hairy palms, etc.)

I think the part about penetrative or not is
lost because of the HYSTERIA and phobic revulsion.

---------------------------------
Yours. Abnormal.

Certainly anatomy has a lot to do with it,
but do 16 year olds today NOT know that they can
get in big big trouble if they diddle an 11 y/o?

-----------------------------------
Did Galileo not know he'd **** off the Church?

16 and 11 is not Romeo and Juliet material.

-------------------------------------
Kids is kids, playing together.
Nothing more.
Only ****es off their parents because they want to control them
for their own economic/social purposes, just like Romeo and Juliet.

Steve, this stuff is old and accepted taboo.
18 year olds know what "jail bait" is.

-------------------
Irrelevant. Laws against Nature are Against Nature.

The mindset I've seen up close among teens
is not exactly making me think that they
have any sort of respect for their own
sexuality.

---------------------
Bweep-Bweep MindControl Keyword: "respect their own sexuality".
Which is magically defined as WRT Sex as NOT HAVING ANY! BOGUS!!

People who SAY such things should be dragged to the curb and
shot through the head.

Much of the mindset seems even
more base than animals.

-----------------------
Animals aren't "base", they're not capable of "baseness",
only antihumane religious **** like YOU are!

Doing it for
gang initiation for example.

-----------------------------
Ritual deflowrations or gangbangs by a tribe for initiation are
time-honored, and if consensual can be and are beautiful.

If their mindset was such that I could
see it as more like Romeo and Juliet,
I would be more in favor of liberalizing
such laws. As beastly and crass as many
teens act about sex, part of me thinks
they ought to be prohibited by authority
until they are 18 or 21. The way they
think of sex now is worse than irresponsible.

----------------------------
Won't ever work, they'd rather burn down your whole society
if you ever EVEN TRY it. You don't recall the 60's, obviously.
We were ready to light it ALL and have a weenie roast!

The whole "statutory rape" thing seems
like a big moneymaker for the people
in the system second guessing people.

-----------------------------------
It's fraudulent. It's manufactured crime without a voluntary
victim witness. It's like saying: You're just the "victim",
we don't want to even hear what YOU want.

It's a curse, but the kids don't act
like they are culturally mature enough
to be left on their own to have sex.

----------------------------
Doesn't matter. THEY do.
That makes them free beings, just as it makes YOU one.
You won't be able to stop them.

Let them have all of the legally and
medically dangerous sex they want after
the parents aren't on the hook for the
legal and medical bills.

--------------------------------
Irrelevant, since they won't. And if you provide a sex-friendly
atmosphere anyway, they will use condoms and abortion more as they
do in Europe and there will be even FEWER babies born! And I've
seen all kinds of sex, and except for inflating people with air,
I havem't seen any "medically dangerous sex" that was consensual!

And if you wanna tell parents they can't
say NO about their kids having sex, then
don't insist parents pay the bills.

---------------------------------
I insist the society do so, because it is the right way to do it.

Kids are the only ones stupid enough to have children, no one else
could possibly want to if they were in their right mind! We NEED
them to do that for us, doesn't matter much really just how, that's
the Nature of our species, just tax everybody to pay for the babies
and their care and move the **** on. That's the bright thing to do,
see it as a force of Nature, and ABIDE it.

The fuss is a matter of whether someone is stealing, and only the
****ing rich greedy assholes bring that up because they imagine they
are entitled to more than the rest of us, so just kick 'em in the ass
and tax them and tell them to shut the **** up.
Steve
Old February 6th 04, 08:50 AM
R. Steve Walz

MIB529 wrote:

Well, when dealing with mental disorders, if it gets in
the way of your normal life, it could easily be
considered a disease. So one fantasy isn't enough, but
spending all day on KaZaa looking for pics of preteen
girls is.

-----------------------------
Only if you were supposed to be somewhere else.

If a person never saw nude preteeen/teen girls/boys when he
was a preteen/teen boy/girl, then they will invariably wish
to do so as long as they live. That's our Nature.
Steve
Old February 6th 04, 08:50 AM
R. Steve Walz

Greg Hanson wrote:

Don't be stupid, that's the confabulated homophobia
of abusive macho male perp delusion. It's like
trusting Nazi's about the Holocaust!
Steve

Who says newsgroups can't be entertaining!
This reads like a joke from TV's "Darma and Greg".

-------------------
One you didn't "get".
Steve
Old February 7th 04, 12:45 AM
Greg Hanson

Steve wrote to MIB:
Don't posture, they treat people like you!

They treat anybody where there's money in it.
They are happy to fix what is not broken.
Old February 7th 04, 09:33 AM
R. Steve Walz

Greg Hanson wrote:

Steve wrote to MIB:
Don't posture, they treat people like you!

They treat anybody where there's money in it.
They are happy to fix what is not broken.

------------------
Nonsense.
That's merely your denial of your pathology.
Steve
Old February 7th 04, 07:00 PM
MIB529

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message ...
MIB529 wrote:

Well, when dealing with mental disorders, if it gets in
the way of your normal life, it could easily be
considered a disease. So one fantasy isn't enough, but
spending all day on KaZaa looking for pics of preteen
girls is.

-----------------------------
Only if you were supposed to be somewhere else.

If a person never saw nude preteeen/teen girls/boys when he
was a preteen/teen boy/girl, then they will invariably wish
to do so as long as they live. That's our Nature.

If it was only after seeing one, it isn't nature, moron.
Old February 9th 04, 06:28 AM
R. Steve Walz

MIB529 wrote:

Well, when dealing with mental disorders, if it gets in
the way of your normal life, it could easily be
considered a disease. So one fantasy isn't enough, but
spending all day on KaZaa looking for pics of preteen
girls is.

-----------------------------
Only if you were supposed to be somewhere else.

If a person never saw nude preteeen/teen girls/boys when he
was a preteen/teen boy/girl, then they will invariably wish
to do so as long as they live. That's our Nature.

If it was only after seeing one, it isn't nature, moron.

It's Nature, you ignorant piece of ****.
It's inherent in the being!

Truth omitted is noticed by the child and gives rise to shame.
The child sees that tits are covered, thus shameful to authority.
The child knows that should NOT be so in their heart of hearts!

You see, you ****, the "Unmentionable" everyone knows!
Steve