Probably an overdone joke but too funny

Old October 28th 05, 01:28 AM
Tori M

Default Probably an overdone joke but too funny

Thought this was cute and wanted to share!

Pregnancy Q & A!

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's
borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but
pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in
labor?
A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act
normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.

Old October 28th 05, 01:51 PM
Sue

Too funny Tori. I've never heard those before.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"Tori M" wrote in message

Thought this was cute and wanted to share!

Pregnancy Q & A!

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's
borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but
pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is

in
labor?
A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act
normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.

Old October 29th 05, 02:54 PM
kazh

LOL, Not heard it before.

"Tori M" wrote in message ...

Thought this was cute and wanted to share!

Pregnancy Q & A!

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's
borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but
pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in
labor?
A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act
normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.

Old November 2nd 05, 04:19 AM
carl jones

Thought this was cute and wanted to share!

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Thanks for sharing, Tori. Several of those were new to me!

Carl

Attorney Joke (Attn: Texas 'Super Lawyer' Jeff Rasansky) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 June 9th 05 09:41 PM
eScrew [email protected] Pregnancy 0 December 20th 04 11:07 AM
A sick OB joke: 'Free' vagina slicing Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 1 March 20th 04 03:59 AM
Funny photo! (also: David Wright, PhD *jokes* that "MDs are guilty." (!) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 October 2nd 03 11:32 PM