the cps mess: opportunity squandered (cross-posted)

Old July 6th 06, 02:45 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Default WHERE's Dan Sullivan?

Kane wrote
Otherwise I'll consider you still lying and dodging.

That would be just fine by me!
It's always a pleasure to be so disdained by
a social misfit like yourself.

Old July 6th 06, 04:15 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Otherwise I'll consider you still lying and dodging.

That would be just fine by me!
It's always a pleasure to be so disdained by
a social misfit like yourself.

Please provide proof that I am a social misfit.

Thanks. I know you'll follow through. You always do.

0;-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old July 6th 06, 09:16 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Kane wrote
Otherwise I'll consider you still lying and dodging.

That would be just fine by me!
It's always a pleasure to be so disdained by
a social misfit like yourself.

Please provide proof that I am a social misfit.

Thanks. I know you'll follow through. You always do.

Your Mommy agreed with your opinion about Fern?
Nope, NO PATHOLOGY THERE ! snicker

Old July 6th 06, 09:11 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Otherwise I'll consider you still lying and dodging.
That would be just fine by me!
It's always a pleasure to be so disdained by
a social misfit like yourself.

Please provide proof that I am a social misfit.

Thanks. I know you'll follow through. You always do.

Your Mommy agreed with your opinion about Fern?

If anything she was more incensed than I at Fern's defense of parents
suspending their children in church and allowing church members to beat
them on bare naked parts of their body and scream obscenities at them.
That, in fact, is what first inspired my name calling at Fern.

Nope, NO PATHOLOGY THERE ! snicker

You and Doan, and other spanking advocates NOT coming forward BEFORE I
DID and admonishing Fern for her comments, speaks to YOUR pathology.

You spanking advocates are found of saying we non-spanking advocates try
to confuse beatings with spankings, yet where there is a clear support
from one of you for the most egregious of beatings under horrid
circumstances you are silent.

You are cowards, and do not have the courage to stand up to each other
when you disagree.

I disagreed with a number of non-spanking advocates here for some years
on the issue of a law. I came to change my mind based on what I saw of
YOU and others like you, and the sickness you wallow in.

There are spankers that can and do think. They know the limitations and
risks and give great consideration to things that have to do with the
child's conditions and circumstances.

YOU assholes, on the other hand, allow a defense of BEATING OF CHILDREN
to unchallenged.

Tell us about pathology again, Greg.

Old July 6th 06, 11:02 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Kane: Should I tell my mommy how evil you are
and get her to agree with me?

Should I ask my neighbor's mommy to agree
with me too?

Old July 7th 06, 12:28 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane: Should I tell my mommy how evil you are
and get her to agree with me?

You are perfectly free to discuss this or other events and activities
with your mother. Why would you not discuss my and your activities here?

Is there something you'd rather she didn't know?

Should I ask my neighbor's mommy to agree
with me too?

Darn if I know. Usually one would not, unless the neighbor's mommy had
some connection through you to the issues at hand.

You ask the most interesting questions, Greg.

Still want to claim that my talking with my mother in the past about
these newsgroups was pathological?

Old July 9th 06, 02:05 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Kane wrote
Still want to claim that my talking with my mother in the past about
these newsgroups was pathological?

Nah, but reporting back how somebody who
never read the news group and only had your
description to go by supported you indicates
you are a sick puppy.

My Mom has heard about this newsgroup
but I did not seek her validation nor would
I report back her support for my
REPRESENTATION of what takes place here.

Kane, did you still need validation from your
mommy so bad that you didn't even care that it
was distorted because she never even READ
what you raved to her about?

It's sort of a case of "believing your own BS" by proxy!

Old July 9th 06, 05:43 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Still want to claim that my talking with my mother in the past about
these newsgroups was pathological?

Nah, but reporting back how somebody who
never read the news group and only had your
description to go by supported you indicates
you are a sick puppy.

If that were true how would that make me a sick puppy?

I take you don't tell people things they are not eye witnesses to then?

For fear it will make you out to be a sick puppy?

And my mother read this newsgroup.

My Mom has heard about this newsgroup
but I did not seek her validation nor would
I report back her support for my
REPRESENTATION of what takes place here.

I wonder why?

Kane, did you still need validation from your
mommy so bad that you didn't even care that it
was distorted because she never even READ
what you raved to her about?

We all need the validation of our parents. Where did you get the idea
that ends with adulthood?

And she did read it. Why would you assume she hadn't? Her first
computer, back in about 1979, as I recall, was TI-99. I gave it to for
her birthday.

Over the years when I upgraded, she upgraded. She also learned to
program and ended up going back to college and becoming a programmer.

Cobal, Pacal, Fortran and other languages. She got serious and learned
beyond my knowledge and left me in the dust.

I'm not from an ignorant weird isolated information shy family as I
suspect you are. In the last year of my mom's life she was still
attending college classes she was interesting in.

It's sort of a case of "believing your own BS" by proxy!

It's sort of you trying to harass me and failing, and making a fool of
yourself and revealing what a scummy little creep you are.

Do you know who first mentioned my mother in this ng?

It wasn't me. And it wasn't a kindness.

Now she's dead and you want to use her to attack me.

Nice going, champ.