More on BF and BK: TV coverage

Old November 14th 03, 12:57 AM
iphigenia

Default More on BF and BK: TV coverage

If you go to http://kutv.com/home/ and scroll down to the Fresh Air Video,
there's a link about the breastfeeding demonstration. I'm in this clip (in
the black jacket) but not speaking - further on in the news segment, they
showed two clips of me talking; once where I said that ideally I'd like to
see BK implement a policy saying it's OK for moms to nurse there, and later
on where I said that next time a customer complained, maybe the customer
could go eat *their* lunch in the bathroom.

I'll have to check the other station's coverage at 10. My mom was really
excited, though : )

mike wazowskiI was ON TV!/mike wazowski

--
tristyn
www.tristyn.net

Old November 14th 03, 02:14 AM
DeliciousTruffles

iphigenia wrote:

If you go to http://kutv.com/home/ and scroll down to the Fresh Air Video,
there's a link about the breastfeeding demonstration. I'm in this clip (in
the black jacket) but not speaking - further on in the news segment, they
showed two clips of me talking; once where I said that ideally I'd like to
see BK implement a policy saying it's OK for moms to nurse there, and later
on where I said that next time a customer complained, maybe the customer
could go eat *their* lunch in the bathroom.

I'll have to check the other station's coverage at 10. My mom was really
excited, though : )

mike wazowskiI was ON TV!/mike wazowski

I saw you on the first clip (the one with the other mother speaking) but
what is the title of the clip where you are speaking?

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old November 14th 03, 02:28 PM
Belphoebe

iphigenia wrote:

mike wazowskiI was ON TV!/mike wazowski

You were great (and awwww, look how cute Gabe is on TV)!

I love your comment about letting the complaining customer eat in the
bathroom.

--
Belphoebe

Old November 14th 03, 02:29 PM
Belphoebe

DeliciousTruffles wrote:

I saw you on the first clip (the one with the other mother speaking)
but what is the title of the clip where you are speaking?

Brigitte, it's all one clip--the comments are at the end of the clip.

--
Belphoebe

Old November 14th 03, 04:35 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Belphoebe wrote:

DeliciousTruffles wrote:

I saw you on the first clip (the one with the other mother speaking)
but what is the title of the clip where you are speaking?

Brigitte, it's all one clip--the comments are at the end of the clip.

Hmmm. I'll have to try it again.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old November 14th 03, 05:23 PM
SuperEeyore

"Belphoebe" wrote in message
DeliciousTruffles wrote:

I saw you on the first clip (the one with the other mother speaking)
but what is the title of the clip where you are speaking?

Brigitte, it's all one clip--the comments are at the end of the clip.

It's a different clip now then when she first posted the link. The first
clip didn't have her talking. The clip on there now does.

Laurel

Old November 16th 03, 02:34 AM
iphigenia

Ellen Hrebeniuk wrote:

Good on you!

Thanks, Chookie!

Old November 16th 03, 02:35 AM
iphigenia

Jennifer from Colorado wrote:

I think I heard you on the radio this morning!

Really?!?!? Wow.