Judge sez give cw's power and they will misuse it.

Old May 12th 04, 03:39 PM
Fern5827

Default Judge sez give cw's power and they will misuse it.

The social workers and counselors are so eager to find child abuse or neglect.
The bottom line is you give a lot of people a stick and they are going to swing
it. Judge Ralph Adam Fine -- Wisconsin Court of Appeals

Comment:

Interesting that Appeals Court Judges recognize the inherent dangers in letting
DHS, CPS *investigate* families.
Old May 14th 04, 01:41 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern,

How very literate you are -- "Judge sez.." I have no idea what this
post is about but I certainly couldn't find "sez" in the dictionary.

A hoot you are these days!

LaVonne

Old May 14th 04, 11:08 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:

Obviously, you never wrote newspaper headlines.

No I haven't, and since I tend to read newspapers with a bit more
integrity than the tabloids, I have yet to see the word "sez" in a
headline.

Omits one letter.

What's with the omits one letter? "Sez" vs. "Says" -- I don't see a one
letter omission here, do you? I see three entirely different letters in
the correct spelling of the word.

Guess you limit your reading to Mickey Mouse textbooks.

So "sez" Fern (grin)!

By the way, in your post you stated;

"Interesting that Appeals Court Judges recognize the inherent dangers in
letting
DHS, CPS *investigate* families."

Who would you suggest "*investigate*" families? Oh forgive me, you'd
rather see children brutalized, tortured, and murdered by family members
than condone an outside investigation.

You illustrate the mindset of so many spanking advocates on this ng.
Minimizing the pain and suffering of little children never ends with
you, does it?

LaVonne

Lavonne admits her naivete... (Do you know this word?)

From: Carlson LaVonne
Date: 5/13/2004 8:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Fern5827 wrote:

The social workers and counselors are so eager to find child abuse or

neglect.

The bottom line is you give a lot of people a stick and they are going to

swing

it. Judge Ralph Adam Fine -- Wisconsin Court of Appeals

Comment:

Interesting that Appeals Court Judges recognize the inherent dangers in

letting

DHS, CPS *investigate* families.

Amazing. Perhaps you do deserve the monicker with which Neal dubbed you

"LA MORON...." :-)