Droan fakery...was.... Juveniles increasingly being charged as ADULTS

Old May 14th 04, 06:45 PM
Kane

Default Droan fakery...was.... Juveniles increasingly being charged as ADULTS

On 14 May 2004 15:32:08 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

In most states, Juvenile Judges may decide whether or not to waive

Juveniles up
to Adult Courts.

Increasingly, this is being done.

Yep a brand new "trend" according to you. R R R R

http://www.ncjrs.org/html/ojjdp/9912_2/juv5.html

We've been "spanking" our children since this nation began, and we've
been sending children to adult prisons for that whole time as well.

We made it legal in the 20's. and have hardly slowed since.

From the above website:

"Transferring juveniles to criminal court is not a new phenomenon
In some States, provisions that enabled transfer of certain juveniles
to criminal court were in place before the 1920's. Other States have
permitted transfers since at least the 1940's. For many years, all
States have had at least one provision for trying certain youth of
juvenile age as adults in criminal court. Such provisions are
typically limited by age and offense criteria. Transfer mechanisms
vary regarding where the responsibility for transfer decisionmaking
lies.
"

In other words, Waterhemlock, you are as ignorant and misinformed as
always. How comforting to know I can come here and find a fool every
time I wish.

So then, this claim of yours does not in any way raise the number of
juveniles commiting crimes, now does it, Daucus carota?

Are you suggesting the miscreants aren't counted by their age grouping
even when taken to criminal instead of juvenile court, Spleenwort?

Please provide some referances to support your claim, Clematis.

And try a Droan. Maybe claiming the arrest rate is the significant
factor, when the CONVICTION rate would be the number criminologists,
and other sociologists would use for any meaningful analysis.

You'll never meet or best the record of the Droananator for artfully
contrived lies, but it's amusing to watch you try.

Best wishes, Beet.

Kane