Nausea - again

Old October 30th 05, 06:01 PM
Zaz

Default Nausea - again

Well, it looks as if this pregnancy is going to be exactly the same as the
first one.

For the past three weeks I have had a constant nauseated feeling. Not just
mornings, all day long. The worst is when I give DD her meals. All those
little morsels of food really make me wanna throw up (I don't, fortunately-
except for once), and it's really hard to stay focused on what I'm doing.
She seems to be sensing it, as her interest in food is declining. Or maybe
it has nothing to do with it.

The last time I went to an acupunctor for the nausea. Boom! at one point it
stopped entirely. And then, a few days later, I noticed it stopped right on
the three-months mark. Acupuncture miracle? Yeah, right.

So, I guess I still have a few more weeks to go.

--

Isabelle
Mom to Mlle C, Nov. 27, 2004

Old October 30th 05, 08:54 PM
Welches

"Zaz" wrote in message
news
Well, it looks as if this pregnancy is going to be exactly the same as the
first one.

For the past three weeks I have had a constant nauseated feeling. Not just
mornings, all day long. The worst is when I give DD her meals. All those
little morsels of food really make me wanna throw up (I don't,
fortunately-
except for once), and it's really hard to stay focused on what I'm doing.
She seems to be sensing it, as her interest in food is declining. Or maybe
it has nothing to do with it.

The last time I went to an acupunctor for the nausea. Boom! at one point
it
stopped entirely. And then, a few days later, I noticed it stopped right
on
the three-months mark. Acupuncture miracle? Yeah, right.

So, I guess I still have a few more weeks to go.

It's when you wake in the night and realise you still feel sick...
See if your dh will make up a set of meals the night before. When I was
pregnant with #2, dh would make up a pack lunch for #1, and a basic dinner
that all I had to do was shove in the oven/microwave. #1 thought this was
great fun too.
Also don't worry if she does end up having a bought lunch once or twice. I
trained #1 to go into the local shop and buy her own lunchable (predone pack
lunch) and fruit juice without me going in as I was sick if I went into the
shop. The shop only had one exit and I could watch her come and pay and she
felt so grown up. After the first time she'd done it she turned to me and
said "you can stay at home next time!". I had to explain that she wasn't
that grown up!
At least you reckon it stops at 12 weeks. I got it pretty much the way
through for both-I reckon the sickness stops about 2 hours after the birth!
Debbie

Old October 31st 05, 01:56 PM
Zaz

I'd love to have DD go through the aisles and pick her own lunch, but she's
only 11 months old ;-)

Old October 31st 05, 02:00 PM
Welches

"Zaz" wrote in message
.. .
I'd love to have DD go through the aisles and pick her own lunch, but
she's only 11 months old ;-)

Ooops I'd forgotten she was that age. #1 was nearly 3 when #2 was born.
Makes a big difference. Does she feed herself? If she can mostly feed
herself then you can sit over that table from her which might help.
Debbie