Meth: Hype Vs. Reality.

Old April 25th 06, 04:36 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Meth: Hype Vs. Reality.

Dennis wrote:
"0:-" yawned: You posted that you swung your dick
(however tiny) in your kids faces when you took them into the shower with
you when they were only toddlers. Do you think this is why they turned to
drugs and turned their backs on you? Would you like we re-post the thread
that you state you showered naked with your toddlers?

Yep, do it, and be sure an include the part where I ended showering with
them when they became aware.

The "thread" consisted of a single mention, relating to adult nudity and
children, and now to handle their growing awareness.

Gosh I wonder how many parents have bathed, showered, or gone skinny
dipping with their toddlers, Dennis. You have a freaky thing about
nudity, do you?

It's an easy thing.

You are, that's for sure.

Of course, all the good boldpeople/bold need to do is Google on you...

Yep. I welcome it. And google on you as well.

In fact, now that you mention the thread I'll point out you, in your
sickness, tried this before about showering with my children. You got
caught at by Dan, again, as he so often nailed your silly ass.

Here's his clarification and direct quote of MY post on this subject:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...f6189ce6dd43d2

child abuser...

Oh? Proof please. Here's a quote from the post linked above that shows
YOU are a liar and a little scumbag fool:

.... " Now Dennis is attempting to make Kane appear to (be) more of a
pervert than Greg by claiming that Kane "publicly admits... he actually
put babies in a shower and then dangled his penis in front of their faces."

When this is what Kane actually said, "I know I stopped taking showers
with both my kids on the day either of them said, pointing, "What's that
daddy."

Seems a good indicator. They were under two years old, and the first
awareness of "differences" were showing up."

Kane simply said he stopped showering with his OWN children (both less
than two years old) when they started to notice "differences."

The "dangled his penis in front of their faces," is total fiction on the
part of Dennis Deakin, the State Director of Illinois CPSWatch, Inc.

So when you write to Dennis, "I'm clearly at as loss of words for both
you and Greg as I'm usually taken to task for what I write," know who
and what your supporters really are. " ...

Gosh, DENNIS, seems you set a trap for me, and who got caught? R R R R R

The only thing I find incorrect in Dan's post was not at the time. You
are no longer "the State Director of Illinois CPSWatch, Inc."

Gosh, just have to wonder why considering your dignified and thoughtful
posts to these newsgroups.

that is the real reason you are a crusader, isn't it?

I'm not a crusader. What gave you that idea?

But I do lobby, write, even lecture and teach on the subject of parental
discipline of children. If that is what you mean by crusader, yes, I
would be one. But the reason has to do with working for so many years
with mentally ill children, not a single one of them who was NOT spanked
by their parents.

(Like your family hasn't called us.)

About?

You lying about me? Figgers.

Happy trails; "kaner." LOLZ.
free ...

.....is too high a price considering the value received.

Lots of Love to you to, Ziggy.

0:-

Old April 25th 06, 06:30 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Why didn't Kane answer Doug in the
same thread? Why did Kane start an
entirely new thread to answer Doug?

Kane and Dan were trying to accuse me of
inappropriateness and we got into discussions
about sharing a family bathroom and
Father and son showering before entering
a public swimming pool.

Kane admitted that he had showered with
his kids, where they could plainly see his dangly parts.

MY kids. No one else's.

And it's not uncommon and certainly wasn't 40 years ago in the sixties
for parents to bathe with their children.

As far as I know it still is.

We weren't discussing YOUR kids, but the child of another you had
daytime access to.

And she was SIX YEARS OLD.

You'll note that as soon as my children expressed interest in male and
female anatomy, at about 2, the mixed bathing stopped.

The comment I made was to point up that you ARE INAPPROPRIATE in the
context of what you did.

6 years old is far to old for a non-related male to be routinely
trotting into the bathroom with the little girl, more especially when
the child isn't his.

Do you wish to allow Dennis to be the cause of revisiting this all again?

No, I really shouldn't bother to ask. It's obvious you are that stupid.

0:-

Old April 25th 06, 07:15 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Whatever Kane wrote, she's probably trying to put as much distance
between herself and Maggie's posts as she can right now. It would
appear that Maggie put a curse on Kane for advocating preemptive
warfare that kills children while professing to love children. Maggie
may have exposed Kane's duplicity in a way that no one else could.
Meanwhile, I wouldn't bet Kane and anything between her legs to dangle
in a kid's face.

Old April 25th 06, 07:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

"0:-" wrote in message
Greegor wrote:
Why didn't Kane answer Doug in the
same thread? Why did Kane start an
entirely new thread to answer Doug?

Kane and Dan were trying to accuse me of
inappropriateness and we got into discussions
about sharing a family bathroom and
Father and son showering before entering
a public swimming pool.

Kane admitted that he had showered with
his kids, where they could plainly see his dangly parts.

MY kids. No one else's.

And it's not uncommon and certainly wasn't 40 years ago in the sixties for
parents to bathe with their children.

As far as I know it still is.

DFS Lake County Illinois caseworker told me in 1992 that if I did NOT take
my kids, then 5, 4, 3, and newborn, with me into the bathroom when I bathed
or toileted, that I was guilty of not providing appropriate supervision.

I said 'My bathroom is so small that we only have a shower and toilet and
small sink in there, where do you suggest I put four kids? And don't you
think that at least the 5 year old is too old to go into the bathroom with
me, considering he's a boy"'

She told me no, and that she WOULD file on the supervision issue if I did
not take all the kids in the bathroom with me and left them in the other
room unattended for ANY amount of time and got caught.

SHE suggested that if lack of space was an issue maybe I should utilize that
time to bathe the children WITH me.

I, personally, didn't like the idea of taking my five year old in the john
with me for any reason. Just thought he was much too old, and too curious,
and expressed that with questions about the time he turned four.

Apparently DFS didn't have a problem with it though.

Old April 25th 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Dragon's Girl wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
Greegor wrote:
[...]

Well, it takes all kinds I guess. Some workers get the quivers at such
goings on, and others know it's perfectly natural.

Fact is if one stops and picks up books and info pamphlets and handouts
from CPS on child sexual development you will find such things taken for
granted as being within the spectrum of NORMAL child development.

Every case ever mentioned in apcps of parents being investigated for
possible sexual abuse had a lot more going for reasonable suspicion than
just bathing with them.

And I've not heard of anyone, even IF there was an investigation, that
were TPRd for taking a shower with their kids, unless something more
happened in their or the kid was a whole lot older than 5.

Now I do know of one case where a mother lost her kid for bathing with
her, but that had two components to consider. A messy divorce with dad
winning and her having visitation the father wanted to stop.

And I don't know the long range outcome of the story, but for a time she
did lose her visitations.

Her daughter was about 8 as I recall.

The two instances being discussed are nothing like these, but your
experience applies. Workers aren't nearly as uptight as so often
portrayed in these ngs.

0:-

Old April 25th 06, 08:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Regardless of chronological age, when dealing with child welfare
workers, always think of them as childless, clueless, and brainwashed
as a Unificationist (a Moonie).

Not long ago, I had a long and informative conversation with a former
"baby snatcher" for a child welfare agency in what would be considered
a nominally conservative state. Retired from military service, the man
was no stranger to bureaucracy. He said that the people running the
agency were actually a bigger problem than all but the most abusive
parents. They would go out of their way to create problems where none
existed and then use the resulting accumulated conflicts to justify
having more power and a larger budget. He left the agency when he
realized they were doing more harm than good.

Old April 25th 06, 08:36 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
Regardless of chronological age, when dealing with child welfare
workers, always think of them as childless, clueless, and brainwashed
as a Unificationist (a Moonie).

What and lie to yourself?

One, most have children. Two, most are well trained. And the third is
really a chuckle given your claims. Moonies are EXTREME RIGHT WING ULTRA
CONSERVATIVES. Moon got his start in Korea in the Anti Communist movement.

But YOU claim workers are all of the "liberal" "feminist" persuasion.

R R R R ..

Now lie some more for us.

Not long ago, I had a long and informative conversation with a former
"baby snatcher" for a child welfare agency in what would be considered
a nominally conservative state. Retired from military service, the man
was no stranger to bureaucracy. He said that the people running the
agency were actually a bigger problem than all but the most abusive
parents. They would go out of their way to create problems where none
existed and then use the resulting accumulated conflicts to justify
having more power and a larger budget. He left the agency when he
realized they were doing more harm than good.

R R R ...have him come post.

Your narrative is full of the slick but thoughtless word choices of the
lying propagandist.

What is a "nominally conservative state," lil 'o'?

"The man was no stranger to bureaucracy." R R R R ....You think you are
building a credible sounding argument, and in fact you are writing like
a grade 'B' movie script hack.

Kiddo, anyone that has followed government closely for any length of
time and is observant and objectively critical can tell you that there
is NO OTHER STATE OF BEING THAN CONFLICTS AND PROBLEMS.

We designed our system through the founders and framers of the
constitution to BE THAT WAY. Government functionaries are REQUIRED to be
in a state of constant agitation. We make them accessible to the press,
to the legislatures, to the judicial, and we RIDE THEIR ASSES
constantly, instead of sit around and whine impotently as YOU and your
cronies do.

Your friend, if you had one...which I doubt...was accustomed to the
military model, where a rigid hierarchy allows for problems and conflict
to be buried out of sight all too easily.

You are a pitiful debater, but damned entertaining to take apart.

0:-

Old April 26th 06, 04:54 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Dragon's Girl wrote:
Don't you think it's a bit stupid to insinuate that either I, or Dan, had
anything to do with the disappearance of a woman, or her death?

Shame on you for asking such a stupid question. And you are lazy too.
You have NOT googled his posting history, have you then? 0;-

R R R R R R R...

Especially run searches that include Dan Sullivan. And get yourself a
large towel, you will be laughing so many tears from the total idiocy of
this sad dweeb.

See if you can find his "sculpture" too.

And his fabulous history as the state director for CPSWatch.

He's socked here all along, but don't tell him I told you.

He's just your basic scummy little coward, and low rent liar. Usenet is
full of them. Actually our exchanges would be bland without them. I mean
after all we only want to talk about how to successfully win against
CPS, while they show so clearly how not to.

They provide, thereby, a valuable service. 0:-

And I'll thank you to NOT discourage him. He is bringing even more
attention to the things that you, Dan, and myself, among others here
that are honest, stand for. And for our credibility.

And of course it does absolute wonders for his.....snort.

Enjoy him will you can. He'll slink away eventually, as usual for these
kinds.

Or he'll stay and exhibit more of his sickness, just like Greegor.

Either way, we win, he loses, and his cronies right along with him.

By the way, you might find this amusing if you've followed aps at all:

68.142.70.12
OrgName: Limelight Networks, Inc.
OrgID: LLNW
Address: 2220 W. 14th Street
City: Tempe
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85281
Country: US

"Opinions"
68.142.70.56
OrgName: Limelight Networks, Inc.
OrgID: LLNW
Address: 2220 W. 14th Street
City: Tempe
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85281
Country: US

I would not know what 'pet forum' you are speaking of, nor what woman, but I
hope you realize that suggesting that either Dan, or I, had, or have had,
anything to do with a murder, assault of a pregnant woman, or have engaged
in satanic rituals in regard to the same is a very serious accusation.

Well, you and Dan both post here under your real names. Now I, on the
other hand have to accept abuse because I use a nym. But, I LIKE the
attention it brings. Who would bother to google my posting history and
find out the truth without such foolishness as maggie/lil 'o', greegor,
and Leaky Deakin, eh?

Best, Kane

"Dennis" wrote in message
"Greegor" wrote:
Why didn't Kane answer Doug in the
same thread? Why did Kane start an
entirely new thread to answer Doug?

Kane and Dan were trying to accuse me of
inappropriateness and we got into discussions
about sharing a family bathroom and
Father and son showering before entering
a public swimming pool.

Kane admitted that he had showered with
his kids, where they could plainly see his dangly parts.

Heh, read this from the link Kaner provided:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...ervices/msg/7e
f6189ce6dd43d2 (bet he won't post any of the other kiddie porn posts he
made, his fantasizing about uncles masturbating in front of children,
fathers and their daughters? All of it kiddie porn unless Kaner can prove
legit citations and he didn't. Want to know why? We know why and kaner is
in deep **** now.

Quote:
When this is what Kane actually said, "I know I stopped taking
showers with both my kids on the day either of them said, pointing,
"What's
that daddy." Seems a good indicator. They were under two years old, and
the
first awareness of "differences" were showing up. Kane simply said he
stopped showering with his OWN children (both less than two years old)
when
they started to notice "differences."
Damn oh Damn,that sounds
like
very vocal and mature one year old children, eh? Or do you think someone
might be lying a tad? maybe some of those babt mcBragg genius babies?
Amazing they didn't slip and fall all over the slick tile eh? Then when
they were in the shower they also said; "Hey Pop, how about a Pina Colada
and a rub down?"
Ha ha what a bunch of crapola they expect good people to believe?
Come on even the Anti-Spanks aren't even that stupid. I know anti-spanks
and i know people that spank. Neither are that stupid to suck in such
bull****. What horrible secret is Kaner and Dan Sullivan hiding? Why are
pregnant women ending up with their wombs torn open and children stolen?
Could they be innocent vulnerable victims like the woman from the pet
forum that both dan and betty posted at? Before she was murdered? Hmmm?
Maybe Satanic rituals?
free

--
"..and that you may never experience the
humility that the power of the American Government

Old April 27th 06, 12:40 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Greegor ignores the tough posts! was Meth: Hype Vs. Reality.

Notice how Greegor has posted no response to this post?

Tough issues and tough questions do not appear to be hit strong point.

This is an excellent post that calls into question Greegor's view of
children.

LaVonne