mental health worker in this newsgroup is trying to screw with your head

Old May 5th 06, 01:17 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default mental health worker in this newsgroup is trying to screw withyour head

In one of Maggie's most recent posts, she was railing against
psychologists, and I stated that as far as I knew, no poster on the ng
was a licensed clinical psychologist. If you are, I apologize.

She has also railed against mental health workers. I suspect Maggie has
her own issues, has perhaps seen psychologists and mental health
workers, and has chosen not to accept responsibility for her issues or
take the action necessary to deal with them, or the help offered her.

She's into blaming, and Personal Responsibility is an unlikely mental
concept in her life.

LaVonne

Ron wrote:

Now there is an educated opinion. not.

I am a mental health worker by profession, and I'm no more ****ed up
than the average citizen. I have no wish to "save" children,
straighten out other people's problems, or analyze anyone. I allow
them to deal with their own issues and give them the tools to do a
better job of dealing with those problems. They choose to deal with
them or not, and them they can deal with the consequences of their
decision. Either way its not my problem, I am doing my job by giving
them the tools necessary to deal with things, what they do or dont do
with those tools is up to them.

Its called Personal Responsibility, not something one finds very often
anymore.

Ron

Old May 5th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Good grief, Greegor! Your posts are more misinformed by the day.

One doesn't need a state license to be a mental health worker. One
needs a state license to be a Licensed Clinical Psychologist. One needs
an MD with a speciality to be a Psychiatrist. Ron claimed to be neither
a Licensed Clinical Psychologist nor a Psychiatrist. He claimed to be a
mental health worker, which is a broad based definition for a position
that does not need a state license.

Get a grip!

LaVonne

Greegor wrote:

Ronald Van Dyne, Nebraska Foster contractor is a Mental Health worker?

The same computer game player with the military and Police background?

Kane also claimed to have worked in mental health but
he posted profanity for over a YEAR in
alt.support.child-protective-services

Should a person with that sort of impulse control
be advising others about their mental ecology?

Got a Nebraska state license, Ron?

Old May 5th 06, 04:33 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Ronald Van Dyne, Nebraska Foster contractor is a Mental Health worker?

The same computer game player with the military and Police background?

Mental health workers do not have prior professions and aren't allowed
hobbies?

Kane also claimed to have worked in mental health but
he posted profanity for over a YEAR in
alt.support.child-protective-services

Yep. Sure did. You haven't heard mental health workers curse on their
own time? What would be the significance of them doing so.

Should a person with that sort of impulse control
be advising others about their mental ecology?

What impulse control are you referring to? You've never been my client,
have you? Or Ron's?

Got a Nebraska state license, Ron?

Got a reason for asking?

You needing treatment of some sort and are now living in Nebraska? She
finally dumped you, didn't she, Greg.

Come on, fess up. Your posts are becoming even more disjointed and strange.

0:-

Old May 5th 06, 07:59 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

ooooooh, my, how desperate..............i was supposed to have had
problem in schools..............then I was supposed to have had
problems with the child protection feminazises............. and then
there was that very strange post about if i had been a
slave.............today i'm supposed to have had problems with
psychologists and those in authority............sooooooooo, are you one
of those people in authority or do you just play one in a
newsgroup...........what will it be tomorrow.............who
knows............once again the village idiots have shown they don't
know any more than anyone else.............

kanevonnie graps for yet another straw.............

Old May 5th 06, 07:52 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

LaVonne:
Your buddy Kane has McBragged himself
about his professional expertise and work
experience in mental health. McBrag
brought it up many times over the years
and has even tried to claim that he showed
a printout to a licensed psychologist who
""diagnosed"" somebody on newsgroups
based on their posting. This of course
would be VERY unethical for any such
licensed person to do. Bad enough to
have their license yanked.

Kane's assertions as a mental health
worker need to be taken with a grain (boulder)
of salt.

Ron and Kane both claim Mental Health work.

I'm guessing that the closest they ever got
was as a bed pan orderly or a patient.

Kane apparently has an anger problem.
Whenever the universe challenges his
Megalomania he becomes angry.
He can't understand why everything doesn't
bend to his complete wonderfulness.

Does that sound mentally healthy to you?

Old May 5th 06, 08:03 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

LaVonne: Mental Health workers with no license?
Such amateurs are allowed to use that title?

Meanwhile you chatter about Personal Responsibility?

Isn't that where the MALPRACTICE INSURANCE
becomes an issue, for amateurs with delusions
of greatness?

Lots of unqualifieds do "therapy" also, and some
will have their day in court since Medicaid money
is NOT to be paid for ""therapy"" done by people
who are not qualified and licensed.

Old May 5th 06, 08:10 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne:
Your buddy Kane has McBragged himself
about his professional expertise and work
experience in mental health. McBrag
brought it up many times over the years
and has even tried to claim that he showed
a printout to a licensed psychologist who
""diagnosed"" somebody on newsgroups
based on their posting. This of course
would be VERY unethical for any such
licensed person to do. Bad enough to
have their license yanked.

What's the name of the psychologist I mentioned?

Without their name on it it's not unethical at all.

Kane's assertions as a mental health
worker need to be taken with a grain (boulder)
of salt.

I happily agree. Use your own judgment.

Ron and Kane both claim Mental Health work.

Yep. And each can see in the other's postings a clear indication the
other is telling the truth. Every profession has its own language
expressions. It not only gives them away in conversation to others IN
that profession, but quickly sorts out pretenders as well.

Ron is in mental health work.

I'm guessing that the closest they ever got
was as a bed pan orderly or a patient.

Nope. Treatment work in my case, both inpatient and outpatient, some in
home work for skills building. Ron's work sounds very like the latter,
and I'd bet he's doing a good deal more of that phase than I did. Mine
was mostly inpatient work.

Kane apparently has an anger problem.

It's not a problem, but of course being a normal human being I do feel
anger at times, and I know how to appropriately express it. Haven't
slugged anyone for many years now...and never unjustifiably in a legal
sense...that is, self defense.

Whenever the universe challenges his
Megalomania he becomes angry.

Are you diagnosing me?

He can't understand why everything doesn't
bend to his complete wonderfulness.

Heaven's that would be a major pathology if I had it. I don't.

You, on the other hand .....

Does that sound mentally healthy to you?

Does taking a stand against CPS that is entirely, year after year, anti
CPS sound mentally healthy to you? Given that the great majority of
clients are helped and children's lives are saved?

If you had a more balanced view I might not be asking that rhetorical
question above.

I note that you can't STAND people that have the balanced view. That CPS
has problems (as do all large organizations) yet it does a much needed
job in service to society at SOCIETY'S MANDATE.

Even Dan, someone that has been a very outspoken critic, and I think at
times even one sided, you hate and attack. He's managed to beat CPS to
its knees repeatedly and get people's children back for them and yet
because he grudgingly (and only rarely) admits that there has to BE a
CPS, you can't stand it.

Face it, kiddo, you are by YOUR definition, something of a nut case.

Pure hatred and little else is all that comes from you. Even the little
bit of humour you offer is bitter and angry, like lil 'o' is prone to.

You two should get married.

You deserve each other.

0:-

Old May 5th 06, 08:18 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne: Mental Health workers with no license?
Such amateurs are allowed to use that title?

Why would you presume it requires a license to be a professional?

Meanwhile you chatter about Personal Responsibility?

Mmmmm...I think that was Ron.

Isn't that where the MALPRACTICE INSURANCE
becomes an issue, for amateurs with delusions
of greatness?

If they are paid to work as mental health professionals they are not by
definition amateurs, and they are subject to laws controlling their work
product.

In fact even volunteers to CPS or other government agencies dealing with
people must sign a contract and are under strict control on many
matters. Even if they are just shuffling paper. Or running records from
point to point in a building.

Lots of unqualifieds do "therapy" also,

Who said all mental health workers do "'therapy'?"

and some
will have their day in court since Medicaid money
is NOT to be paid for ""therapy"" done by people
who are not qualified and licensed.

Well, by that leap of logic you aren't a licensed professional at child
rearing either. And look at the results.

Mental health workers, as Ron and I are or have been, do not operate in
a vacuum. They are highly accountable. And regulated by law within the
agency they work for.

And of course subject to all the civil and criminal penalties that might
apply should they break the law, even in the course of their work.

Do you know how you appear to others by these kinds of strange
meanderings you indulge in?

You've been here how many years now, and still are ignorant as a stump?

That suggests a mental health problem. Probably a learning or memory
disability. I've worked with both. Often it's just a simple thing. A
bias block or similar.

Sort of like what they used to call, as a neurosis, hysterically blind.

You see what your subconscious lets you, and block out what it won't
allow, possibly?

What do you think? Could that be it?

How could you NOT know what a mental health professional does?

You afraid of them for some reason?

0:-

Old May 6th 06, 02:09 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Kane wrote
Mental health workers, as Ron and I are or have
been, do not operate in a vacuum. They are
highly accountable. And regulated by law within
the agency they work for.

Ah, so you finally admit that you work in an agency?

Old May 6th 06, 03:50 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Mental health workers, as Ron and I are or have
been, do not operate in a vacuum. They are
highly accountable. And regulated by law within
the agency they work for.

Ah, so you finally admit that you work in an agency?

Finally? I posted it personally long ago. I worked for a mental health
treatment facility...and agency, whose clients, among others, were
abused children clients of CPS.

I've never hidden that.

Are you on something?

I also did work in the penal system, both juvenile and adult. Those are
"agencies."

I could have, I suppose, taken a lot of extra space and time and
carefully mapped out all comparisons and differences, but like you, and
more like normal people than you, I used shorthand.

YOU, on the other hand, either babble with poorly attributed
connections, or post these strange one word posts with someone's name
and a question mark.

And no, I do not currently work in an agency, though I've considered
some volunteer work. I'm more than qualified. I have too much idle time
now that I don't really have to work.

That comes from having worked very hard for many years.

Now I have only my wood cutting, gardening, and pansy planting for my
wife (oh and watching out for that local cougar that's interested in the
sheep and calving elk in my area).

Life's so boring. big sigh

Yours is obviously just a whirlwind of activities and exciting adventures.

How IS the bottle and can collecting coming, by the way?

0:-