Back

Old October 10th 05, 11:06 AM
April & Bump

Default Back

Hi all

Well I am finally back after moving house ect ect. I am now 6 months
pregnant which seems a miracle after the problems I had at the beginning and
thinking I was going to lose baby to the heaven Angels. Baby is kicking real
good now and I have learnt a pattern with him/her, some days she/he can kick
like a gooden and other days baby is quiet but I dont worry to much and know
that if I lay on my side or pretend to go to sleep she/he soon starts
kicking. I have found that I am now getting pregnancy complaints more now
than in the first few weeks, I suffer from real bad pain in my left hip if I
do to much housework or stand for long periods of time, I had to get my DH
to go and get me a stool to help with the ironing. Leg cramp is also slowly
kicking in but not too bad at the moment. I also now have that annoying itch
on top of my bump where my skin has grown and stretched and get tired
quickly. Still no sickness which is brillient and I hope it stays that way
and my boobs are not sore but they did leak that milky stuff the other night
slightly. I hope everybody else is good and I welcome any new babies.