I have an ultrasound this afternoon

Old June 15th 06, 06:43 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default I have an ultrasound this afternoon

....and I think I've made up my mind on what to do about finding out what it
is...
First, I didn't want to know what it is. I wanted a surprise. Now I
realize I am not good with surprises.
Someone said they had a friend who had the technician write down what it is
and put it in an envelope for her to open and find out when she wanted, if
she wanted. I think I'm going to see if they'll do that for me, but I have
a feeling I will get out the door and tear open the envelope lol

Anyways, I'm banking on a boy. Anyone else getting that feeling? lol

Old June 16th 06, 08:08 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:43:50 GMT, "xkatx" the following
was posted in blue dry erase marker:

...and I think I've made up my mind on what to do about finding out what
it
is...
First, I didn't want to know what it is. I wanted a surprise. Now I
realize I am not good with surprises.
Someone said they had a friend who had the technician write down what it
is
and put it in an envelope for her to open and find out when she wanted, if
she wanted. I think I'm going to see if they'll do that for me, but I
have
a feeling I will get out the door and tear open the envelope lol

Anyways, I'm banking on a boy. Anyone else getting that feeling? lol

LOL
Probably so. And I hope it is. Hand me down clothing is great.. they're
already softened and broken in.

Yes, but the problem now is that A's clothes are all good little girl
clothes, but will be totally out of season!
A newborn in a nice little summer dress - in November with blowing snow and
a 6 month old little girl wearing long pants and long sleeved shirt in the
middle of spring!

It's a girl LOL I'm bad for surprises, so I had Norm peek in the
envelope and read the paper. We both kinda knew, but were still hoping
haha... Gonna go through all B's old baby clothes now and pass them on to my
girl friend who could get use of them for her baby boy heh

Oh well, everything went well. She's about 13oz and according to the u/s,
is at 21w5d yesterday, although should have been 21w2d - doesn't chance EDD,
though. Heart is at 148, I believe it was. It all looks good, I guess, and
I think this one will have Norm's ears as well - just like Amie does LOL

Old June 19th 06, 02:26 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message

*snipped*

Nice! Congrats. I like girls better anyway. They don't pee up.

:-)

'Kate

Yeah? well MINE did... And she wouldn't be toilet trained unless she could
STAND to pee... Oh what a mess! *sigh* oh what a laugh! LOL

Old June 22nd 06, 12:16 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:26:28 GMT, "Kim" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..

*snipped*

Nice! Congrats. I like girls better anyway. They don't pee up.

:-)

'Kate

Yeah? well MINE did... And she wouldn't be toilet trained unless she could
STAND to pee... Oh what a mess! *sigh* oh what a laugh! LOL

LOL... I can only imagine!

Nice memory!

The memory is the 3 year old screeching at the top of her lungs "look momma
I'm doin' it" and as I walk into the washroom I see her standing - with the
toilet seat up on the top of the toilet bowl peeing *giggle* she WAS
innovative... Then again this is the kid that we had to put tinker bells on
every item of clothing *sigh* what a kid... LOL