First "Real" Post to MKP

Old January 29th 07, 01:05 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
JodiSue

Default First "Real" Post to MKP

Hi All,

I'm a long time lurker and after TTC for almost 2 years, I can finally say
that I got a BFP last week! It has since been confirmed by a positive blood
test at the doctor's as well.

If my calculations are correct, I should be just barely 6 weeks along. I
have no symptoms except for *barely* sore breasts, so I feel like I'm on
pins and needles until I can see the doctor on February 21st. The rational
part of me keeps thinking that as long as I'm not bleeding then I'm still
pregnant, but the irrational part of me is so worried that this long-awaited
baby won't stick around. I guess only time will tell, and maybe I'll start
feeling pregnant in the next week or so.

Any other prospective September mommies?

--Jodi

Old January 29th 07, 01:48 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

On Jan 28, 8:05 pm, "JodiSue" wrote:
Hi All,

I'm a long time lurker and after TTC for almost 2 years, I can finally say
that I got a BFP last week! It has since been confirmed by a positive blood
test at the doctor's as well.

If my calculations are correct, I should be just barely 6 weeks along. I
have no symptoms except for *barely* sore breasts, so I feel like I'm on
pins and needles until I can see the doctor on February 21st. The rational
part of me keeps thinking that as long as I'm not bleeding then I'm still
pregnant, but the irrational part of me is so worried that this long-awaited
baby won't stick around. I guess only time will tell, and maybe I'll start
feeling pregnant in the next week or so.

Any other prospective September mommies?

--Jodi

Me! :-) There may be more of us who aren't 'fessing up yet, it's
still so early.

We must be on almost exactly the same schedule - I'm 6 weeks 2 days
according to an online calendar. I feel more "pregnant" than
pregnant. I've been to see the doctor and they told me they don't do
early ultrasounds so it's going to be a good long time until I've
actually got the evidence of my senses that there's really an embryo/
fetus in there. However, I remember feeling this way the first time
around too, and my four-year-old is living evidence that my uterus
doesn't care if I believe it or not!

Thanks to everyone, BTW, who answered my post in an earlier thread
about VBAC.. I'm still really wavering about what to do but I'm
grateful for the input.

Beth

Old January 29th 07, 09:06 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
poohdoo

hi there!

according to my calculations (first ultrasound will be when i am 12 weeks) i
think i am 8 weeks, five days - due approx 5 september. see my post about
about wanting a daily test to confirm all is still well. lol.

fiona (poohdoo)
mum to rachel (almost 6) & "roger" (dh's nickname) due early sep 07
--

link.net...

Old January 30th 07, 04:01 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
rangitotogirl

"JodiSue" wrote in message
link.net...
Hi All,

I'm a long time lurker and after TTC for almost 2 years, I can finally say
that I got a BFP last week! It has since been confirmed by a positive
blood test at the doctor's as well.

If my calculations are correct, I should be just barely 6 weeks along. I
have no symptoms except for *barely* sore breasts, so I feel like I'm on
pins and needles until I can see the doctor on February 21st. The
rational part of me keeps thinking that as long as I'm not bleeding then
I'm still pregnant, but the irrational part of me is so worried that this
long-awaited baby won't stick around. I guess only time will tell, and
maybe I'll start feeling pregnant in the next week or so.

Any other prospective September mommies?

--Jodi

Jodi, I'm pretty sure I remember you. You started ttc a little after me and
we both ended up taking forever. Congratulations!!!! Here's to a happy and
healthy 9 months. February 21st will be feeling like it is a long way away
I'm sure.

Great Parenting Support Group Chupy Foster Parents 0 June 7th 06 06:52 PM
Great parenting support site Chupy Single Parents 0 April 28th 06 10:57 PM
Great Parenting Support Chupy Pregnancy 0 March 24th 06 06:37 PM
GREAT Parenting Site! Chupy General 0 March 11th 06 06:44 PM
MONEY IS NOT just FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! Rebecca Richmond Twins & Triplets 0 December 13th 03 09:08 PM