Refuse CPS Services?

Old June 12th 07, 02:56 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
firemonkey

Default Refuse CPS Services?

greg also forgot to mention his two convictions for domestic violence
and how many times rentors had to sue him to get their money, huge
indicators of instability.
Lets talk about you greg. For instance making your girlfriends
daughter take cold showers for wetting her pants, of course while you
supervised. Putting her outside on a freezing Iowa winter day with no
shoes or coat? Your harrassment of any parent who comes to this boads
that had their children returned to them.
Firemonkey

On Jun 12, 4:45 am, Dragon's Girl wrote:
On Jun 12, 3:49 am, Greegor wrote:

On Jun 10, 10:41 pm, Dragon's Girl wrote:

On Jun 10, 3:55 pm, Greegor wrote:

On Jun 10, 4:49 pm, Dragon's Girl wrote:

On Jun 10, 12:42 pm, Greegor wrote:

Ah, the system sucks don't want you to know what your rights are.
CPS generally does not have a legal right to prevent you
from leaving the state unless they get a COURT ORDER.
If there is a state law in TX that extends their power
as the system sucks have described, let's see it!

I don't recall seeing anyone lead this guy down the path but you.
We have used phrases like 'may be illegal' and 'consult an attorney'.
What have you offered except a hunk of 'do whatcha wanna do and dare
'em to stop ya'?

If you look up Betty's own story of skipping state
you will see that she was NOT unfounded before she left.

You are incorrect Greg. An allegation was made that I was not feeding
my three week old daughter.
The worker investigated at my home and noted that she found used
bottles in the sink that hadn't been there for very long. (obvious by
the fact that they were mostly empty but not soured)
She advised me to take the baby to the Trauma Satellite for a
physical.
The attending physician there refused to comply with the worker's
request to write up a neglect report because he said that he could see
no signs of neglect other than the child was underweight.
Specifically he cited that her mouth was moist and skin in good
condition...meaning she wasn't dehydrated and so she had obviously
been fed in recent days, her diaper was wet when he opened it, and he
made a huge point of pointing out that unlike other babies her age,
she did not have the bald spot on the back of her head from being left
to lay and cry...in fact, her hair was completely in tact there.
She was transferred to a hospital and admitted, and tests begun to
find out why she constantly spit up most of her bottle.
The worker didn't like the 'no neglect' determination there, so she
had her sent to another hospital and admitted.

Whoa! How did this caseworker have the legal right to decide where
medical care/exams were to be under that circumstance?

She was found to have
Gastric Reflux...relieved by use of Raglan. Documented fully by the
second hospital and undeniable in that once the Raglan was started she
no longer threw up, and she began to gain weight rapidly.
The ALLEGATION was NEGLECT. Because I had been calling the doctor's
office for weeks complaining about the way she vomited (they logged
those calls because they were a managed health company), and because I
had complained to a county nurse incessantly, and she wrote on her
files that I was being 'obsessive' over some 'spit up', and because
the Trauma Dr nor the doctors at the two hospitals she was in could
find ANY sign of neglect what so ever, only Failure to thrive that was
not caused by abuse or neglect, the allegation was coded
UNSUBSTANTIATED.
Now, I know that 'unsubstantiated' isn't a word in your vocab, but
Bud, I gotta tell you, it DOES exist.
DFS ASKED me to agree to a service plan after the baby was released
from the hospital that would allow them to monitor her progress. I
did sign.

Most people in that situation would tell them where to stuff it.

WHY did you sign?

And when the 'monitoring' was no longer needed (and began
to look more like interference to me)and the baby hadn't thrown up in
quite some time and DFS was still not getting out of the picture and
wanted me to sign another I left...no case on my family, the first
agreement had expired and I left before they could get a court order
to make me stipulate.
Just because I did it doesn't mean it was wise, and doesn't mean that
everyone should do it.

You want people to do as you say, not as you did. Got it!

The caseworker was such a FREAK that she would never
have unfounded Betty unless she was forced to.
Betty agreed to services also, right before she skipped.
Or so she said.

I have to agree with you about her being a freak. And she certainly
wouldn't have ever let go if I hadn't left, but I didn't agree to
services 'right before' I left. It was quite some time...if I recall
correctly I'm thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of three months.

If your caseworker is really suspicious NOW, the additional
suspicion they get from you moving might not matter!

Like in Betty's stated case, for example, the worker was
such a total FREAK that the additional suspicion
wouldn't hurt much.

Except that you keep forgetting that pesky little TPR he's got. I
didn't have one, nor a founded DFS record from either state that I had
lived in. It makes a huge difference, but you keep telling him that
and when he gets screwed he can thank YOU.

In the case where the caseworkers crossed into
another state to instigate a case, caseworkers looked
like the insane obsessed nut cases they really are.

You refuted this thinking I was referring here to YOUR case,
when I was referring to a case where two caseworkers
actually TRAVELED well into the next state to try
to instigate a case.

Yes, they did look obsessed and insane.

So. You gave up on hounding me about being a bad mommy for hanging
out in Sturgis for two hours last summer, and now you turn to
yammering about me 'skipping' state with my own kids with no service
plan or court order to stop me?

Why didn't you tell the new poster what you did Betty?

Because I realize in his case that might not be a good idea and didn't
want to give the guy ideas about doing something that would cause him
to lose his kid forever. Is that ok with you?

You want him to do what you say, not what you do, right?

Do what I 'say'? Uh huh? What did I 'say' for him to do?
I didn't actually TELL the guy to do anything.
You're losing it Greg.

On the other hand, you DID tell the guy what to do.
Hope your advice is sound.
But with your track record I kinda feel for the guy if he takes your
advice.

Betty wrote

What next? Going to imply that I'm a whore because I take off all my
clothes when I take a bath? LOL

Greg wrote Yuck! Like Jabba the Hutt or a Rhino in a bathtub.

Betty wrote LOL If you only knew.

Your picture's online, remember?

Yes, I remember, where's your's Adonis? LOL

Bariatric surgery?- Hide quoted text -

Old June 12th 07, 07:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
lostintranslation

On Jun 12, 10:10 am, "0:-]" wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 01:49:44 -0700, Greegor
wrote:

[...]

Because a health professional reported Betty?

[...]

Different times, different circumstances.

Or are you insinuating, yet again, Greg.

Everyone but YOU has to be wrong, right?

And when the 'monitoring' was no longer needed (and began
to look more like interference to me)and the baby hadn't thrown up in
quite some time and DFS was still not getting out of the picture and
wanted me to sign another I left...no case on my family, the first
agreement had expired and I left before they could get a court order
to make me stipulate.
Just because I did it doesn't mean it was wise, and doesn't mean that
everyone should do it.

You want people to do as you say, not as you did. Got it!

Nope. She points out later that circumstances are different for
different people at different times.

Do you think there is some formula that will beat CPS?

Yours, perhaps? 0:]

You seem a bit dysfunctional, or possibly deprived, in the strategy
and tactical area.

7years=Greg'sResults.

[...]

Nope. She wants him to consider HIS circumstances, not hers.

And you want him, Greg, obviously, to do what you did?

How many years has Lisa and her daughter been apart now? Isn't coming
up on 7 years next anniversary?

You want him to do what you did? Focus on challenging "Evil CPS" for
being "Evil" rather than challenging their practice IN THIS CASE?

Betty wrote
What next? Going to imply that I'm a whore because I take off all my
clothes when I take a bath? LOL

Greg wrote Yuck! Like Jabba the Hutt or a Rhino in a bathtub.

Betty wrote LOL If you only knew.

Your picture's online, remember? Bariatric surgery?

What did you find particularly Jabba-like about Betty, Greg?

Bet you are chicken to put YOUR pic on line, Greg.

What a simple little vicious **** you are.

Totally predictable, completely transparent, as a fool and evil
****ant yourself.

0:]

All I have to say to the original poster is, do NOT take Greg's advice
about anything. I will give you a personal example as to why you can
NOT trust his advice. He told me to take an illegally obtained
recording into the courtroom to challenge our recording laws. That
way, I could be arrested so I can commence with the challenging of the
law. Now grant you, my cps case was closed..my kids home. We were
done. Finished. Over. And here comes super intelligent Greg
suggesting I get myself arrested, in the courtroom, which would open
myself and my family up to another round with cps. Yeah, he's sure a
brilliant one, alright.

Old June 12th 07, 09:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Betty reported the caseworker directed medical care, switching to
another hospital

Greg wrote
Whoa! How did this caseworker have the legal right to decide where
medical care/exams were to be under that circumstance?

Kane wrote
Because a health professional reported Betty?

Some desk sitter at County Health characterized her concerns as
"obsessive" about spitups.
Were they going for the Munchausens By Proxy angle or what?

But this doesn't explain how a CPS caseworker had any
legal authority to direct medical care.
She had NO court removal order, no strong evidence,
and as it turns out mostly just a huge ATTITUDE.

So what legal authority was she acting on when she
directed the medical care be SWITCHED?

Did you wonder that at the time, Betty?

[...]

When bureaucrats try to intrude, overrule and override parents they
had better have much more than an aire of superiority.
Presuming caseworkers are actually more
competent than parents could be a tragic mistake!

And when the 'monitoring' was no longer needed (and began
to look more like interference to me)and the baby hadn't thrown up in
quite some time and DFS was still not getting out of the picture and
wanted me to sign another I left...no case on my family, the first
agreement had expired and I left before they could get a court order
to make me stipulate.
Just because I did it doesn't mean it was wise, and doesn't mean that
everyone should do it.

You want people to do as you say, not as you did. Got it!

Nope. She points out later that circumstances are different for
different people at different times.

Was the posters explanation so detailed you could determine that FOR
THEM?

Do you think there is some formula that will beat CPS?

Yours, perhaps? 0:]

It's really up to the the poor poster (under siege from CPS)
and their ""highly competent, highly motivated"" public pretender
isn't it now?

You seem a bit dysfunctional, or possibly deprived, in the strategy
and tactical area.

You seem like a Megalomaniac former caseworker.

7years=Greg'sResults.

A little off on the math there.
Is that an ADHD symptom, or did you take too much medication?

[...]

Try telling the Original Poster they aren't evil.
A caseworker swore in writing to a fictional ""sex abuse history""
in order to make a case. We proved the caseworker lied
using his agencies OWN records!

How is that not challenging their practice in this case?

How is asking the court to correct ON RECORD
what paper documents prove was a LIE not a challenge
regarding practices?

The "evil" part is rather obvious.

Particularly when two caseworkers committed even
MORE perjury so obvious the Judge rolled his eyes!

Betty wrote
What next? Going to imply that I'm a whore because I take off all my
clothes when I take a bath? LOL

Greg wrote Yuck! Like Jabba the Hutt or a Rhino in a bathtub.

Betty wrote LOL If you only knew.

Your picture's online, remember? Bariatric surgery?

What did you find particularly Jabba-like about Betty, Greg?

ROFL!

Bet you are chicken to put YOUR pic on line, Greg.

Mine has been. Yours, Mr. Anonymity? Donald from Oregon?

What a simple little vicious **** you are.

Totally predictable, completely transparent, as a fool and evil
****ant yourself.

Are you having rage and anger problems Don?
Swearing while you call somebody vicious is funny!

Old June 15th 07, 03:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dragon's Girl

On Jun 12, 1:49 pm, Greegor wrote:
Betty reported the caseworker directed medical care, switching to
another hospital

Greg wrote

Whoa! How did this caseworker have the legal right to decide where
medical care/exams were to be under that circumstance?

She did have the authority to direct me to take the child to the
nearest medical center. Which she did.
She did not have the right to call the attending physician and ASK him
to write up a neglect report before he even saw the child.
She did not have the right to direct the child to be moved to another
facility.

Kane wrote

Because a health professional reported Betty?

Some desk sitter at County Health characterized her concerns as
"obsessive" about spitups.
Were they going for the Munchausens By Proxy angle or what?

No. They were going for the 'didn't feed baby' angle.
Unfortunate for them, there was absolutely no indication that this was
true, and on top of that, the hospital staff saw the baby throwing up,
my concerns were documented from the time she was born until she was
admitted to the hospital for failure to thrive, and it was documented
that upon receiving Raglan the vomiting after feeding stopped.

But this doesn't explain how a CPS caseworker had any
legal authority to direct medical care.
She had NO court removal order, no strong evidence,
and as it turns out mostly just a huge ATTITUDE.

So what legal authority was she acting on when she
directed the medical care be SWITCHED?

Did you wonder that at the time, Betty?

Nope. Didn't wonder a bit about it.
I was young, and had seen their interactions with my sister, and
suuuuuure didn't want to get myself into a heap of that mess. I
didn't know that they couldn't do what they were doing. That is,
until I asked an attorney once I was already hip deep in it.

[...]

No. That's why I don't offer advice until I know what someone is up
against.

[...]

Kane isn't anonymous. I've seen his pic. He's exactly as he's
described himself.

Refuse CPS Services? Greegor Spanking 0 June 9th 07 06:29 AM
Refuse CPS Services? Greegor Foster Parents 0 June 9th 07 06:29 AM
Department of Health and Human Services (Child Protective Services):See You In (Vaccine) Court? fx Foster Parents 0 June 8th 07 06:54 AM
VACCINATIONS AND THE RIGHT TO REFUSE Ilena Rose Kids Health 6 December 13th 06 11:00 PM
VACCINATIONS AND THE RIGHT TO REFUSE Ilena Rose Kids Health 7 July 28th 06 03:18 PM