Pregnant? PSYCHIC (chiropractic) adjusting can make birth easier...

Old February 22nd 04, 08:29 PM
al gu

Default Pregnant? PSYCHIC (chiropractic) adjusting can make birth easier...

Todd Gastaldo wrote in message
ink.net...
PSYCHIC: pertaining to the psyche or to the mind; mental [psyche - a Greek
word meaning "the organ of thought and judgement"]
--Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 29th ed.

All so-called psychics are fakes
www.randi.org
see the million dollar challenge

Old February 23rd 04, 02:15 AM
Todd Gastaldo

PSYCHIC: pertaining to the psyche or to the mind; mental [psyche - a Greek
word meaning "the organ of thought and judgement"]
--Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 29th ed.

PREGNANT WOMEN: A noxious psychic (educational) irritant (MDs are afraid
they will go to prison***) is causing MDs to senselessly close birth canals
up to 30% and behave as classic chiropractic subluxations. pinching and
stretching nerves.

This noxious psychic (educational) irritant is causing MD-obstetricians to
use dorsal or semisitting delivery positions - both of which close the birth
canal up to 30%. The nerves pinched and stretched are the brain and bracial
plexus, respectively.

Sometimes, AFTER the brain is pinched with birth canal senselessly closed,
MDs stretch the brachial plexus nerves so far that some of them rip out of
the spinal cord!

***MD-obstetricians can't stop their massive crime because stopping it would
be tantamount to admitting it...

MD-obstetricians INDIRECTLY admit the crime ON VIDEO. (On the video, MDs
purport to tell each other how to allow birth canals to open maximally when
shoulders get stuck - which means they know they are CLOSING birth canals
most of the time. The kicker is that their method of allowing the birth
canal to open actually keeps it closed!)

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

A PSYCHIC (CHIROPRACTIC) ADJUSTMENT

Dr. DD Palmer, Founder of chiropractic, wrote: "I...named the mental act of
accumulating knowledge...Chiropractic." [1910:19]

With MDs senselessly closing birth canals and RESTRICTING the mental act of
accumulating knowledge...

A chiropractic PSYCHIC (educational) adjustment is in order:

LADIES: To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%, simply
roll onto your side as you push your baby out - or use kneeling,
hands-and-knees, stand, squat - use virtually ANY delivery position other
than semisitting and dorsal.

Talk to your OB or CNMwife about this today - but see my "alternative"
delivery position WARNING in "ACOG birth crime video evidence," URL above.

NOTE: There is an INNATE/SPIRIT DISCUSSION at the end of this post...

Speaking of spiritual matters...pardons...

PARDONS

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime
cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school.

I am also in favor of pardons in advance for CNMwives...

See UNM CNMwife: 'If a woman panics at any time...'
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2320

Pardons in advance would send a clear message - and quickly stop the
senseless birth crime.

Pardons in advance would allow MDs and CNMwives to keep doing their valid
medical work earning money to pay the inevitable civil damage awards that
will follow...

SPEAKING OF SPIRITUAL...

INTERESTING NOTE: The US Supreme Court recently gave Catholic priests a
pardon in advance for past child sexual abuse in a case that overturned
California's recent extension of the statute of limitations...

My old roommate from UCLA, Deputy DA William Hodgman, L.A.'s chief sex
crimes prosecutor was quoted by CBS News in "Case Closed On Old Abuse
Charges"...

Even though the US Supreme Court had just given 800 accused, admitted or
convicted child molesters a free pass in California...

Deputy DA Bill said,

"I don't think anyone gets a free pass at molesting a child...We are
reviewing cases where we have convicted, proven child molesters who are
going to be hitting the streets of Los Angeles and the rest of California
and that is just a scary prospect..."
LOS ANGELES, July 9, 2003^^^
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in562437.shtml

^^^"(CBS) In a ritual that takes just a few seconds, cases against priests
accused of molesting children are being thrown out. Not because they were
proven innocent -- but because the U.S. Supreme Court ruled California can't
use a new law to go after old sex crimes...Statewide in California that
means perhaps eight hundred accused, admitted or convicted molesters could
soon have their records wiped clean. They won't have to register as sex
offenders and no criminal action can ever be taken against them for those
crimes."

The Court also ruled Thursday that the government cannot retroactively erase
statutes of limitations, a defeat for prosecutors trying to pursue priests
accused of long-ago sex abuse.

On a 5-4 vote, the justices struck down a California law that allowed
prosecutions for old sex crimes. It was challenged by a 72-year-old man
accused of molesting his daughters when they were children.

The case was closely watched because of sex abuse problems in the Roman
Catholic church, but it also has implications for terrorism and other
crimes.

Justice Stephen Breyer, writing for the court, said the Constitution bars
states from revising already expired legal deadlines.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in560533.shtml

DAMN! I wasn't aware that the US Supreme Court had given Catholic
"pedo-priests" pardons in advance when I was writing about Deputy DA Bill
giving AMA "pedo-priests" a free pass...

See FBI: AMA 'pedo-priests': Will DA Cooley prosecute?

And see: Feldenkrais vs. Surgery (also: ugh, Erb's prevention)

I'll cc Deputy DA Bill and his boss LA County DA Steve Cooley again via

BACK TO PSYCHIC STUFF...

PSYCHE INCLUDES EMOTION...

PSYCHE: 1. The human faculty for thought, judgment, and emotion; the mental
life, including both conscious and unconscious processes; the mind in its
totality, as distinguished from the body. 2 the soul or self.
--Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 29th ed.

HOWARD E. LOOMIS, JR., DC, FIACA discusses the work of doctors of
chiropractic but doesn't use the word PSYCHIC...

Howard writes instead of "emotional or spiritual" stress:

"In summary, we can say that [doctors of chiropractic] only treat one
condition, stress, which has three causes...[1] Mechanical or
structural...[2] Biochemical or nutritional...[3] Emotional or
spiritual...Regardless of the source the body will always respond in an
identical manner biochemically or physiologically. There will always be
muscle contraction, and we can use it as an absolutely reliable diagnostic
instrument."
--Howard E. Loomis, Jr., DC, FIACA [Subluxation: Cause or effect? The
Chiropractic Journal [(Feb)2004:31]

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at:

Howard E. Loomis, Jr., DC, FIACA
Loomis Institute of Enzyme Nutrition
6421 Enterprise Lane
Madison, WI 53719-1116
800-662-2630 - Toll-free
608-273-8115 - Phone
608-273-8111 - Fax

Howard,

I was pleased to see - as noted above - that Dorland's says psychic pertains
to the psyche and that psyche includes emotion - presumably also emotional
STRESS...

You might be interested to know that WD Harper, DC noted that Dr. DD
Palmer's fundamental chiropractic hypothesis in effect preceded Hans Selye's
stress concept:

"Hans Selye says that 'Stress is the cause of disease.' I ask you - isn't
this just pure and simple environmental [mechanical, chemical, psychic]
irritation of the nervous system? It's later than we think!"
[Harper WD. Anything Can Cause Anything: A Correlation of Dr. DD Palmer's
Principles of Chiropractic [Pasadena, TX: Texas Chiropractic College 3rd ed.
1974:161].

Howard, I'm not sure about your "absolutely reliable diagnostic instrument"
phraseology quoted above - but it sounds a LOT like Dr. DD Palmer's straight
chiropractic as outlined in Dr. Harper's book, just cited.

Given your "diagnositic" phraseology, you might be interested to know that -
based on Dr. Harper's book (just cited) - I defined chiropractic in
Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary as "a science of applied
neurophysiologic diagnosis."

Dr. Harper - before he died - was *quite* pleased with my "applied
neurophysiologic diagnosis" phraseology in Dorland's. He said I must have
had help in changing the definition of chiropractic in Dorland's.

Actually, I didn't have much help. Indeed, in 1999, political "leaders"
over at the American Chiropractic Association/ACA (unsuccessfully) tried to
CENSOR "my" definition - which was inspired by ACA's The Highest Obligation.

The attempted censorship by ACA political "leaders" didn't surprise me. Dr.
Harper said of ACA's The Highest Obligation: "It is confirmed by this text
and it is recorded here for posterity just in case it gets lost somewhere in
the fast shuffle of political chiropractic..." [1974:xii; "and again for
posterity" on p. 200]

In 2003, political "leaders" over at the American Chiropractic Association
finally succeeded in censoring "my" definition of chiropractic from
Dorland's - at least that's my best guess as to who was responsible given
their failed 1999 censorship attempt...

For more details...

See Dorland's: Preventing VS by educating OBs (also: New defn of chiro in
Dorland's)

Just thought you might be interested.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS TWO WORDS...

1. SUBLUXATION

2. PHYSICIAN

Howard,

1. SUBLUXATION...

Terry Rondberg, DC, publisher of The Chiropractic Journal where your column
(quoted above) appeared, is sort of a worshipper of DD's son BJ.

Terry used to pretend that chiropractic adjusting is only for VERTEBRAL
subluxations - which is why I was so pleased to see your "stress" article in
Terry's journal - along with a reference to "diagnostic."

Do use Selye's word "stress" if you must - but I urge you to always add
chiropractic's word "subluxation" - and not just in regard to mechanical
stressors.

Remember: DD-straight chiropractic involves diagnosis and adjustment of
PSYCHIC (educational) SUBLUXATIONS. DD saw *lots* of non-spinal
subluxations in BJ's journal The Chiropractor; so he adjusted them and
subtitled his only book The Chiropractor's Adjuster.

2. PHYSICIAN...

DD did not consider chiros "physicians" because (as he noted - my quotes
around the word "physic"): "physic"ians give "physic." ("A physician is one
who gives physic, a
medicine man." [1910:695])

Doctors of chiropractic are considered physicians by the federal government
and they may legally call themselves chiropractic physicians in many
states...

I think "physician" is a power word and DCs should not give in to organized
medicine's attempt to monopolize the term...

Here's why...

EARLY "PHYSIC"IANS USED "PHYSIC" TO EMPTY BOWELS OF FECAL MATTER...

Original "PHYSIC"IANS were so called because they mostly administered
"PHYSIC"
to empty bowels of fecal matter. The art of medicine and of therapeutics was
NAMED after the administration of "physic" - "a medicine, esp. a
cathartic." -
"cathartic...causing emptying of the bowels." [Dorland's Illustrated Medical
Dictionary 29th ed. 2000]

"Physic"ians later expanded to emptying MINDS of "fecal matter" ("repressed
material") as in, "catharsis...purgation [emptying the bowels, as by a
medicine...in psychiatry, release of ideas, thoughts, and repressed material
from the unconscious..." [Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary 29th ed.
2000]

"Physic"ians ANTI-COMPETITIVELY and ANTI-SCIENTIFICALLY profited from the
administration of "physic" - and - I SAY AGAIN - they expanded the "physic"
notion to include hypothetical "release" of "material" from the unconscious
mind.

(I think this is where "physic"ian neurologists split from "physic"ian
psychiatrists.)

"Physic"ians STILL anti-competitively and anti-scientifically profit
from
the administration of "physic" - mothers and babies be damned.

"Physic"ians have a history of practicing QUACKERY (unproven therapeutics)
all
the while CENSORING non-"physic"ians by calling THEM quacks.

WHAT is the difference between an MD "physic"ian psychiatrist ("Quackbuster"
Barrett) releasing hypothetical "material" from the unconscious mind - and
DC physician orthopedist releasing/mobilizing hypothetical vertebral
subluxations?!

"physic"/KEY POINT: MDs are
trying to own the word "physician" and use it (in laws and regs) as a way to
determine who gets paid and how much for SUPPOSEDLY identical services.

MDs are claiming (for example) that they should get paid more for diagnosis
and treatment of the current focus of chiropractic physician
practice (musculoskeletal probs)
- even though MDs are demonstrably "inadequate" in this area of practice, as
in this 1998 quote from a medical journal:

"A basic familiarity with
musculoskeletal disorders is essential for all medical school
graduates...[S]eventy (82 per cent) of eighty-five medical school graduates
failed a valid musculoskeletal competency examination. We therefore believe
that medical school preparation in musculoskeletal medicine is INADEQUATE."
[emphasis added]
-- Freedman KB, Bernstein J. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1998
Oct;80(10):1421-7 (PubMed abstract excerpt)

As indicated above, the most prolific spinal manipulators -
MD-obstetricians - are committing a MASSIVE spinal manipulation crime.

The chiro trade unions are SILENT!

I suspect the same political "leaders" in chiropractic who censored DDs
fundamental chiropractic hypothesis from Dorland's are responsible for the
silence of the chiro trade unions regarding the MD-obstetricians' massive
spinal manipulation crime.

See again: Dorland's: Preventing VS by educating OBs (also: New defn of
chiro in Dorland's)

BACK TO PSYCHIC STUFF...

A LITTLE HUMOR...

The "physician" discussion above was taken from a post wherein I mentioned
that one woman humorously claimed to have "channelled" me during her labor.

See Arnold! (also: Channeling Gastaldo) (also: chiros/SACA/WFC) (also:
Warning about usenet MDs)

Here's the quote from that woman...

CHANNELLING GASTALDO

"[I was] lean[ing] over the ottoman for a contraction, when I CHANNELLED
TODD GASTALDO!! I heard a voice clear as day (in my head of course) that
said 'Open your birth canal' (up to 30% I thought)...
--Moe on misc.kids.pregnancy
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...utput= gplain

A perhaps pertinent quote from DD:

"The brain may receive impressions from a distance, far or near, by that
transference, known as telepathy, thru mentiferous ether vibration. Our
next great advancement will be the recognition and use of ether vibration."
[DD Palmer 1910:794]

I SWEAR I wasn't "channelling." (!)

SPIRIT...

DD wrote:

"[T]he physical...includes the psychic, the soul...the bond of union between
spirit and body..." [DD Palmer 1910:497]

Dorland's 29th edition defines spirit as "liquid": 1. any volatile or
distilled liquid. 2. a solution of volatile material in alcohol...

This aspiritual "liquid" Dorland's definition of spirit reminds me..

DD said: "To be sure, Chiropractic may be practiced without a knowledge
of...[Innate-Soul-Body]...but, why not know what your business if founded
upon?" [DD Palmer 1910:691]

DD founded chiropractic on an Innate/spirit assumption - a diagnostic trick:
There is always a spiritual force irritating the nervous system to cause
health - so if a patient is sick - look for noxious mech/chem/psychic
irritants in the internal and external environments - and ADJUST.

DD was NOT just talking about diagnosing and adjusting vertebral
subluxations.

One last note...

Dorland's defines humor as "liquid" too!

"Humor...1. a fluid or semifluid substance...2. one of the four hypothetical
fluids of humoralism..."

"Humoralism...the ancient theory that health and illness result from a
balance or imbalance of bodily liquids...Humoralism is a variant of
Empedocles' theory of the four 'roots' (earth, air, fire, water), later the
four 'elements,' then the four qualities (hot, cold, moist, dry), then the
four temperaments...The four humors and the four qualities are (1)
phlegm...(2) blood...(3) black bile...(4) yellow bile or choler...Humoralism
was decisively displaced only in 1858 by Rudolf Virchow's
*Cellularpathologie*..."

Back in 1858, obstetricians were still killing women by not washing their
hands...

Opening the birth canal is - well - as easy as washing your hands!

This free psychic (chiropractic) adjustment is being roundly ignored by
obstetricians.

I feel sort of like Ignac Semmelweis...

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This Open Letter to Howard E. Loomis, DC will be archived for global access
at:

Within 24 hours it will be in the Google groups archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Pregnant? PSYCHIC (chiropractic) adjusting can
make birth easier..."