How to wean your baby from a mothers point of view

Old December 15th 07, 04:32 AM posted to misc.kids
mommak

Default How to wean your baby from a mothers point of view

http://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.com Here is my site where I talk
about how I weaned my baby off the ninnie. It has some very helpful
information on weaning your baby http://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.com
Old December 15th 07, 01:38 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

mommak wrote in

oups.com:

snip Here is my site where
I talk about how I weaned my baby off the ninnie. It has
some very helpful information on weaning your baby

what on earth is a ninnie, besides a foolish person?
i didn't realize one had to force a baby to wean, either. i
thought that was a natural occurance (ok, so mine didn't
completely wean until around 4, but he did finally wean)
lee

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if
there be
Old December 15th 07, 02:33 PM posted to misc.kids
JennP.

"mommak" wrote in message
http://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.com Here is my site where I talk
about how I weaned my baby off the ninnie. It has some very helpful
information on weaning your baby http://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.com

The "ninnie"? Dude, it's a...wait, I'll spell it so we don't have it say it
out loud...b-r-e-a-s-t.

JennP.

Old December 15th 07, 03:13 PM posted to misc.kids
Sue

LOL, we called the pacifier a ninny. Funny how people have nicknames for
stuff. For the breast, we just call it a boob, lol.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old December 15th 07, 03:22 PM posted to misc.kids
mommak

On Dec 15, 7:38 am, enigma wrote:
mommak wrote
oups.com:

snip Here is my site where

I talk about how I weaned my baby off the ninnie. It has
some very helpful information on weaning your baby

what on earth is a ninnie, besides a foolish person?
i didn't realize one had to force a baby to wean, either. i
thought that was a natural occurance (ok, so mine didn't
completely wean until around 4, but he did finally wean)
lee

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if
there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of
blindfolded
fear. - Thomas Jefferson

you didnt wean your child until 4...you do mean months right and not
years...my good ness, and a ninnie is what I prefer to call it, seems
more appropiate, and I know some people don't realise how easy it is
to wean a child
Old December 15th 07, 03:22 PM posted to misc.kids
mommak

On Dec 15, 8:33 am, "JennP." wrote:
"mommak" wrote in message

http://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.comHere is my site where I talk
about how I weaned my baby off the ninnie. It has some very helpful
information on weaning your babyhttp://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.com

The "ninnie"? Dude, it's a...wait, I'll spell it so we don't have it say it
out loud...b-r-e-a-s-t.

JennP.

ninnie is just a nice way of putting it to people, especially other
children
Old December 15th 07, 03:23 PM posted to misc.kids
Stephanie[_2_]

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..
mommak wrote in

oups.com:

snip Here is my site where
I talk about how I weaned my baby off the ninnie. It has
some very helpful information on weaning your baby

what on earth is a ninnie, besides a foolish person?
i didn't realize one had to force a baby to wean, either. i
thought that was a natural occurance (ok, so mine didn't
completely wean until around 4, but he did finally wean)
lee

Given that the relationship is between a baby *and* a mother, I belive the
mother has a say in the relationship too. If it works for Mom also to nurse
until 4, so be it.

Old December 15th 07, 03:23 PM posted to misc.kids
mommak

"JennP." wrote in message

"mommak" wrote in message
http://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.comHere is my site where I talk
about how I weaned my baby off the ninnie. It has some very helpful
information on weaning your babyhttp://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.com

The "ninnie"? Dude, it's a...wait, I'll spell it so we don't have it say
it out loud...b-r-e-a-s-t.

JennP.- Hide quoted text -

lol I know, just seems more proper to call it a ninnie,
Old December 15th 07, 03:33 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

mommak wrote in

ups.com:

On Dec 15, 7:38 am, enigma wrote:
what on earth is a ninnie, besides a foolish person?
i didn't realize one had to force a baby to wean, either.
i thought that was a natural occurance (ok, so mine didn't
completely wean until around 4, but he did finally wean)

you didnt wean your child until 4...you do mean months
right and not years...my good ness, and a ninnie is what I
prefer to call it, seems more appropiate, and I know some
people don't realise how easy it is to wean a child

no, i mean 4 years. why on earth would i wean a baby at 4
*months*? they aren't ready to subsist on solids at that age.
and if you want to call yourself a ninnie that's your
perogative, but i have breasts.
lee
Old December 15th 07, 03:36 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

"Stephanie" wrote in
:

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..
mommak wrote in

egr oups.com:

snip Here is my site where
I talk about how I weaned my baby off the ninnie. It has
some very helpful information on weaning your baby

what on earth is a ninnie, besides a foolish person?
i didn't realize one had to force a baby to wean, either.
i thought that was a natural occurance (ok, so mine didn't
completely wean until around 4, but he did finally wean)

Given that the relationship is between a baby *and* a
mother, I belive the mother has a say in the relationship
too. If it works for Mom also to nurse until 4, so be it.

thank you. and by 4 it was only a bit of comfort nursing, so
it wasn't a big deal.
we stopped NIP by age 2 because it seemed to squick people.
he was mostly nursing for naps & bedtime, so not being out at
times he was tired solved that issue easily.
lee