Something Disgusting Happened Today! (Warning)

Old January 16th 04, 12:17 AM
Carol Ann

Default Something Disgusting Happened Today! (Warning)

I can't believe how big I am suddenly becoming! It's shocking. I'm only at
30ish weeks....uh-oh!!

Today, I woke up choking on my vomit!! I couldn't believe it!! I was
sleeping on my back. Then, when I woke up later in the morning, I was flat
on my tummy! How odd!

I have had horrible heartburn, fatigue and achiness all day. I've been
sneezing and have a slight headache. I'm wondering, am I having a bad
reaction to the amount of dairy I consumed (yogurt, cheese, New England Clam
Chowder) or could I be catching a cold (Employee #3 is now out with the
flu)?

Perhaps it is as Kevin says, I'm just very tired and need to rest up. In
any case, I am still thrilled to be pregnant!! I'm loving it!!!

~Carol Ann
EDD Mar 22 - Apr 4
She's a Girl most likely named Samantha. Still not sure!

Old January 16th 04, 04:38 AM
Aprill

In article i4GNb.76111$I06.332311@attbi_s01,
"Carol Ann" wrote:

snip

Today, I woke up choking on my vomit!! I couldn't believe it!! I was
sleeping on my back. Then, when I woke up later in the morning, I was flat
on my tummy! How odd!

I have had horrible heartburn,

snip

~Carol Ann
EDD Mar 22 - Apr 4
She's a Girl most likely named Samantha. Still not sure!

Hi Carol Ann,

I'm at 37w4d or thereabouts.. anyway i've had bad heartburn throughout
this pregnancy and its only recently let up a bit since my belly
dropped. I've also woken up with acid reflux and raced to the bathroom
coughing and spluttering. I did find that eating 4 hours before bed
helped and trying to sleep sitting up a bit can help too. Failing that,
Mylanta has been my best friend.

All the best with the rest of your pregnancy.. not long to go now.

cheers,
aprill

#1EDD 6-feb-04
Old January 16th 04, 01:15 PM
Carol Ann

:: snip
::
::: Today, I woke up choking on my vomit!! I couldn't believe it!! I was
::: sleeping on my back. Then, when I woke up later in the morning, I was
flat
::: on my tummy! How odd!
:::
[...]

Thanks, April! Wow, you are due any day now! I just got some more Maalox
Extra in hopes that my gas/indigestion would lessen.

Great advice. I think it may have been the pizza I ate prior to falling
asleep. Wowza, talk about a scary way to wake up.

Last nite, I ate early, took the Maalox and slept soundly. Hopefully there
will be no repeats!

~Carol Ann

Old January 16th 04, 07:58 PM
Cam & Shane

Eewe...That is pretty awful - sleep is meant to be a good relaxing time...

I can sympathize though - I was bending over empting the dishwasher and
burped at the same time and got more than I bargained for - maybe it was my
body's way of saying "don't do the dishes any more...."

How did you manage to get on to your tummy?? I'm almost 23 weeks and roll
like a weeble if I try my tummy now...

I hope you feel better soon.

Camille

Old January 18th 04, 10:42 PM
Fer

|| How did you manage to get on to your tummy?? I'm almost 23 weeks
|| and roll like a weeble if I try my tummy now...

Heehee what a great visual! LOL
--?

Jenn
-WAHM