Birth danger: Dr. Morley and the UCLA Chief of Police

Old April 2nd 05, 05:23 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Birth danger: Dr. Morley and the UCLA Chief of Police

BIRTH DANGER: DR. MORLEY AND THE UCLA CHIEF OF POLICE

(This post will be archived for global access at http://groups.google.com.)

UCLA Police Chief Karl T. Ross ):

UCLA obstetricians are routinely abusing babies - robbing them of blood and
pelvic outlet area - sometimes fatally so.

Women shouldn't have to ASK for the "extra" up to 30% in the birth canal for
their babies.

Women shouldn't have to ask for the "extra" up to 50% of blood for their
babies.

It shouldn't take a medical doctor to persuade the UCLA Chief of Police to
look at the Four OB Lies (see below) - it shouldn't take a medical doctor to
persuade the UCLA Chief of Police that obvious lying OB criminals should be
investigated...

UCLA CHIEF OF POLICE KARL: I've added text from a UCLA obstetrics text
below which demonstrates that UCLA obstetricians DeCherney, Lauren and Fisk
indirectly ADMIT they are closing birth canals up to 30% in most births...

EMERGENCY: With birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%, UCLA
obstetricians are pulling on tiny spines - sometimes so hard they rip spinal
nerves out of tiny spinal cords. Some babies DIE from such treatment. Some
get paralyzed. Most "only" suffer gruesome spinal manipulation. ALL spinal
manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal senselessly closed the "extra"
up to 30%. It's a massive obstetric SPINAL MANIPULATION crime.

FURTHER EMERGENCY: UCLA obstetricians are slicing vaginas/abdomens en masse
(episiotomy/c-section) - surgically/fraudulently inferring they are
doing/have done everything possible to open the birth canal - even as they
close the birth canal up to 30%

UCLA Police Chief Karl, George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG is the OB I
quoted in my email (see below) saying that robbing babies of massive amounts
of blood can cause AUTISM and CEREBRAL PALSY...

I'm cc'ing Dr. Morley.

As I indicated, I don't want anyone prosecuted - I just want the bizarre,
sometimes fatal birth behaviors to stop.

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical students, MDs are
TRAINED to perform crimes/child abuse.

GEORGE MALCOLM MORLEY, MB ChB FACOG

WILL GEORGE EMAIL UCLA CHIEF OF POLICE ABOUT THE OB CRIMES?

George, please email UCLA Chief of Police Karl T. Ross
) - please copy me when you do.

Even just forwarding this email - saying simply "I agree with Dr.
Gastaldo" - might help.

Donna wrote:

[George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG] was not allowed to speak because
OHIO medical jurisprudence
committee convinced that only the younger doctors be allowed to testify,
if
at all. They were making and creating a law in OHIO, to make doctors only
the qualifiers who had justice and/or could report a crime against the
person, mother and child, as to imposing care not with informed consent or
right to say no.

Donna,

ANYONE can report the massive OB crimes. The trick is getting MEDICAL
DOCTORS to do so.

Medical doctor George Malcolm Morley MB ChB FACOG could report the crimes to
California law enforcement from out of state - JUST LIKE I DID.

UCLA Chief of Police Karl T. Ross said in effect that he is helpless to
intervene: OB criminals must decide if they are criminals. See below.

UCLA Chief of Police Karl ignored the crimes - and the OB cover-up lies -
and decided that UCLA OBs who lie (or behave in accord with OB lies) are
"competent medical authorities."

I think it might help if "competent medical authority" George Malcolm Morley
MB ChB FACOG were to tell UCLA Chief of Police Karl that lying and closing
birth canals and robbing massive amounts of baby blood are criminal
activities.

George could do this by emailing UCLA Chief of Police Karl
) - just like I did.

George could also publicly urge his fellow medical doctors to report to UCLA
Chief of Police Karl and to other police chiefs. (George could urge his
fellow medical doctors to report right up front on his website
www.cordclamping.com.)

KEY QUESTION: DOES George Malcolm Morley MB ChB FACOG suspect that closing
birth canals and robbing babies of massive amounts of blood volume are
CRIMES/child abuse?

I think George DOES suspect child abuse: After all, he says the baby blood
robbery can cause AUTISM and CEREBRAL PALSY (I quoted George so indicating
in my email to UCLA Chief of Police Karl.)

I think George has been silent because he is part of the medico-"legal"
conspiracy to place medical and legal professional health above the health
of babies.

George: Given our bizarre cultural rule that medical doctors are above the
law unless they admit their crimes...

Your silence is keeping police from using the child protection statutes to
protect children.

It is time to break your silence finally.

Sincerely,

Todd

PS1 United Brachial Plexus Network/UBPN Board Member Lisa Muscarella...

Regarding UBPN Lisa's failure to mention the Four OB lies in her UBPN
"prevention" essay - i.e. - her failure to mention the KEY FACTS that OBs
are closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals closed when
babies get stuck...

And regarding UBPN Lisa's failure to mention that birth trauma attorneys are
failing to tell juries about the Four OB lies...

I think UBPN Lisa is similarly (like George) part of the medico-"legal"
conspiracy to place medical and legal professional health above the health
of babies. I can think of no other explanation for UBPN Lisa's sentiment
that it is "outrageous and unacceptable" for me to expect UBPN Lisa and
others to help expose the Four OB Lies.

PS2 Here is UCLA Chief of Police Karl T. Ross pretending that obviously
lying criminals (the Four OB Lies) should investigate their own criminal
behavior....

Wait - before I get to UCLA Chief of Police Karl's birth-canal-closing
promoting pretense...

Here are three UCLA obstetricians (DeCherney, Nathan and KAREN KISH, MD) in
effect ADMITTING that UCLA obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30%
in most births...

When baby's shoulders get SEVERELY stuck (shoulder dystocia; a minority of
births)...

UCLA obstetricians DeCherney, Nathan and Kish recommend:

"The *McRoberts maneuver* should be used initially...maternal legs
hyperflexed onto the maternal abdomen, resulting in flattening of the lumbar
spine and INCREASING THE SIZE OF THE PELVIC OUTLET."^^^

^^^Kish K and Collea JV. In DeCherney AH, Nathan L (eds). Current
Obstetric & Gynecologic Diagnosis & Treatment. NY: Lange Medical
Books/McGraw-Hill. Ninth Edition. 2003:382, emphasis added.

WHY wait until the shoulders get stuck before INCREASING THE SIZE OF THE
PELVIC OUTLET?

And why no mention of making sure the mother is rolled off her sacrum?!

The McRoberts maneuver promoted by UCLA obstetricians sounds like the
BIZARRE McRoberts manever promoted by the American College of Obstetricians
and Gynecologists' Shoulder Dystocia video: ACOGs version of McRoberts
keeps the birth canal closed the "extra" up to 30%! See OB Lie #4 below.

Arrrgghhh! These "competent medical authorities" at UCLA - who know that
the birth canal can be opened more - fail to mention how to open the birth
canal more in their chapters on both normal and BREECH births!!

UCLA obstetricians are keeping birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% as
they pull with forceps and vacuums (and as they violently/chemically push -
with oxytocin and Cytotec).

UCLA Police Chief Karl: The Four OB Lies are as obvious as the indirect
admission by UCLA "competent medical authorities" that UCLA obstetricians
are closing birth canals up to 30% in MOST births. Again, see DeCherney,
Lauren and Kish quoted above.

UCLA Police Chief Karl: Unless you know of a law that says that MDs can
tell obvious lies and indirectly ADMIT their crimes and be placed in charge
of investigating their crimes...

It is time to HELP BABIES and expose the medio-"legal" "just us" system that
is harming babies.

From: "Mills, Debbie"
To: "Todd Gastaldo"
From: "Ross, Karl"
To: "Todd Gastaldo"
From: "Donna Young"
To: ; ; "karen harbison"
; "JAMES BLANCO" ; "Kelly
Moscarello"
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 6:23 AM
Subject: ACOG... and why are courts controlled by Doctors privatge
policies,as is the State of OHIO: ACOG's information may be confirmed soon,
hopefully.

OHIO stopping senior and/or retired doctors from testifying of fraudulent
policies, imposed on babies, stuck in the birth canal, or otherwise...but
early clamped, and the baby's denied blood mysteriously disappearing no
record to speak of. In Canada to destroy evidence or not do one's duty,
is
implied an obstruction of justice, a criminal offense...that may have a
jail
sentence, and not just a fine. So why are nurses keeping their jobs by
failing to document the cord's condition and time when clamped. Who
ordered
them not to document by facts of care to any organ, caused to stop in
normal
function and purpose by nature. The Discoveries, will likely find the
head
of the hospitals training policies and ethics committees. All are
appointed
to support a particular bias, in each hospital, per city's care. Even the
city, a stakeholder of the taxpayer's money by property tax, is
involved...what goes on, on the premises of hospitals, child abuse? This
if
the care was not necessary and a benefit to the person, care was imposed
on,
and the legal guardians had no say....policies, only ruled by a regulating
control group. Who all is involved. Internationally, we have WHO. Who
were
their appointed representatives, were they doctors. I think not.
_____________

If George is proven to be past president of ACOG, he was terribly insulted
not to be able to speak to the OHIO's State Court on a damaged baby,
harvested, likely because the baby is alleged mentally and physically
handicapped, a Down's baby, but suspected iatrogenic caused as to drugs
suggested a nurse-mother, take...no true informed consent, of mercury in
the
drugs taken. Mercury has many different names, not familiar to the
nurses,
or the public in general, nor that information disclosed before taking the
drug alleged to prevent harm to her or her baby.

Dr. Morley was not allowed to speak because OHIO medical jurisprudence
committee convinced that only the younger doctors be allowed to testify,
if
at all. They were making and creating a law in OHIO, to make doctors only
the qualifiers who had justice and/or could report a crime against the
person, mother and child, as to imposing care not with informed consent or
right to say no.

That sounds like medical mafia in control with no consent of current
and/or
past presidents of ACOG undermining democracy, in that STATE, and likely
others to follow, world wide. So who then controls the courts...the
public,
and to be heard by the Declarations of Human Rights, or are the courts not
controlled by self-interest business groups, like the ACOG association
controlling policies imposed on most women of the past decades, subjected
having to birth with their trained medical persons, whether the care is in
an ambulance, in the home, in a birth center, or in any medical
institution,
whether for profit or not.

My concerns...are specifically, organizations are undermining the meaning
of
democracy, and why we went to Two World Wars, that democracy provided a
safe
place for all of us, not just the business rights to make a profit. or
expectations of them...but in doing so, profits are expectations of
killing
profits, not questions asked, eh.

Donna

Old April 2nd 05, 06:02 PM
Todd Gastaldo

UCLA obstetric resident Karen Kish, MD replied:

"Can you please take me off your e-mail list. Thank
you."

Karen, you are off my e-mail list.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Karen, I quoted you for the UCLA Chief of Police (see below)...

Specifically, I quoted you indicating in CURRENT OBSTETRIC & GYNECOLOGIC
DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT that the pelvic outlet can be opened more.

Could stipulate in the next edition of CURRENT OBSTETRIC & GYNECOLOGIC
DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT that for McRoberts maneuver to work the mother must be
rolled off her sacrum?

Could you acknowledge that OBs have been senselessly closing birth canals up
to 30% and make sure simple methods of getting women off their sacra (eg.,
side-lying birth) are mentioned in every chapter where delivery is
discussed?

I will post this request to the usenet - thereby automatically archiving it
for global access.

Search at
http://groups.google.com.

Again, you are off my email list.

Donna wrote:

[George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG] was not allowed to speak because
OHIO medical jurisprudence
committee convinced that only the younger doctors be allowed to testify,
if
at all. They were making and creating a law in OHIO, to make doctors
only
the qualifiers who had justice and/or could report a crime against the
person, mother and child, as to imposing care not with informed consent
or a
[...]

Karl T. Ross
Chief of Police