Greg - Abuse or Neglect?

Old May 15th 06, 04:33 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Greg - Abuse or Neglect?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060514/D8HJDUMG0.html
[[[ If only she had spanked instead. ]]]

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs....605130304/1002
[[[ This would be the youngest case on record to my knowledge. ]]]

Old May 15th 06, 05:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

ho-leeee ****!
There are some freaking crazy people out there.
I'm staying home.

news:5tudncDsFdQfa_rZnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

Old May 15th 06, 07:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

soooooooooo, while all of this was going on, how many children died
because they lacked minimal healthcare..................

Old May 15th 06, 03:29 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

wrote in message
ups.com...
soooooooooo, while all of this was going on, how many children died
because they lacked minimal healthcare..................

Why would a child in this country lack 'minimal' health care unless the
child/ren were refused health care by their care giver?

Poverty is not an excuse in this country.

There are programs available to low income children, including medicaid.

If income is too high for medicaid, there are other programs...clinics that
provide sliding scale fees for services, Children's Miracle Network also
provides services for free. Some Catholic Charities projects provide free
health care.

And if all else fails and your baby is sick, you can take that child to the
ER...they cannot, by federal law, refuse you service because you are unable
to pay.

So. Now, what excuse would there be for a child not receiving health care
other than neglect by caregivers?

Old May 15th 06, 05:10 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Dragon's Girl wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Couldn't be the parent's fault. They are all responsible citizens like
Greg and lil 'o'

Old May 15th 06, 07:09 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Or was it just "friends?"

http://www.nbc4.com/news/9185434/detail.html

Old May 16th 06, 05:20 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

ooooooooooooh, my dear, you're beginning to sound like the
conservatives who say there is no excuse for abortion because there are
always those who want the unwanted children..............

dragon girl claims poverty is never an excuse for neglect of
healthcare..................

Old May 16th 06, 05:36 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

these stories are really nothing new..................there was a time
when this type of activity might have been sorted out without police
reports, criminal records, and lives completely
ruined................then liberals jumped on the conservative
bandwagon and demanded criminal sanctions..............it was only a
matter of time before the chickens came home to
roost.................it is interesting that priests and schoolteachers
are going to prison for similar crimes....................

]:^ runs around her dog lot whining about pedophile

Old May 16th 06, 05:38 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

oooooooooooh, you are so precious, my little
scumsquat...............you say i am trying to divert from carrying
about children by pointing to the causes of a higher rate in infant
mortality...............did you get up without your brain
today...............go back to bed, get up, and try

]:^ runs around her dog lot barking about