understanding cps apologists (cross-posted)

Old June 16th 06, 04:33 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

Default understanding cps apologists (cross-posted)

Sounds like Maggie just described the antics of this poster ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/blog.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/betty-wirsen.htm

I want to publicly thank the silent readers of these newsgroups who
have pointed out the inconsistencies in Betty Jean's 'history' ...
while she is claiming to want no 'publicity' ... shocking reads.
Old June 16th 06, 04:45 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

Ilena, kind, loving person you are, does it tickle you silly to know that I
was an abused child?

You only had to ask, I would have told you myself.

I don't know why you feel like you have to sneak around 'cloak and dagger'
to get your 'info'.

But, certainly, by all means, if it makes you feel good to berate the abuses
of children, mentally diabled persons, etc...then carry on with the 'work'
you do.

Old June 16th 06, 04:59 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

No Betty Jean Hammond Wirsen ... it concerns me that you have changed
your stories several times to suit your needs at the moment ... and
that your Mentors are my losing plaintiff's from quackwatch and you
continue their 5 + year old campaigns against me like an obsessed
terrorist.

You are a destructive liar ... and so obsessed with me ... I will
continue to be grateful to those who know your patterns of deception
for pointing out your MANY inconsistencies.

I have no doubt that CPS like the Pharma / Med Device industries ...
use loud mouthed rude liars like you to further their interests.

Old June 16th 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

Oh give it a break Ilena.
You are so full of yourself and your 'imagination'.

I don't know what 'stories' you think I have changed, but you can bet your
ass that you can't PROVE it because no such thing has ever happened.

I am honest, and I am fair. I have few biases, and most of them consist of
the willingness for parents to care for their children properly, and stay
clean off drugs. I am skeptical about both.

Other than that, I am very willing to listen to both sides of anything that
anyone has to say.

Including you...I have listened to you, just as I have everyone
else...that's why it's on my calendar to remove from my site one of the
statements that you made...I found it to be out of context and nothing wrong
with it after a lot of research. Not only that, but I have also agreed with
you that the pictures of you that were changed should not have been done and
should not have been posted.

Further, I agree that your case with Barrett should have never been
filed...that there was nothing wrong with you reposting the statements of
others...yet, one thing that I don't agree with, along the same token, is
that you have a hissy fit about those who do the same thing that you are
defending YOURSELF against.

You seem to have two standards...those in which the rest of us are to live
by, and those in which YOU live by.

You talk about my abuse as a child as if it were some flippant little thing
that is no big deal.
You also talk as if I abused my son...I believe your exact term was
'injured'...he was neither injured, NOR abused.
He was popped in the face after it was evident that he was DRUNK and looked
as though he was going to hit me.

Further, you say I was 'fined'...nothing of the kind ever happened...the
$3000 was for travel expenses and an attorney, NOT fines...my attorney was
confident that the charges would be dropped when it was revealed that my son
made a threatening gesture that prompted me to hit him. However, several
more court dates would have had to be scheduled and I could not afford the
travel from Chicago. There was no fine, and I have no record for ANY
criminal actions what so ever. And I am sure that, since my county's
records are online, you would have already posted it if there were.

Tell me...do you show all your benefactors the love that you have shown the
rest of the world?

http://www.gatago.com/misc/headlines/17687096.html

Old June 16th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

Betty lies:

I am honest

You are dishonest ... your stories don't match up ... and when caught
in your lies ... you just lie more. You have given legal opinions that
mirror the desires of my losing plaintiff, Stephen Barrett and his
crossdressing Troll co-plaintiff, Terry Polevoy ... who was caught
parading around Usenet calling himself Vera Teasdale.

You fool only the other fools / shills and flacks.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/blog.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/ss.html
Regarding the out of context and never posted comments that Wirsen
repeats about me

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/betty-wirsen.htm
Old June 16th 06, 05:50 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

"BreastImplantAwareness.org" wrote in message
news
Betty lies:

I am honest

You are dishonest ... your stories don't match up,

You are full of ****.
Just like you state that you have no idea if my mother ever had breast
implant, and I posted the information to my site for you to clear the matter
up, yet you refuse to acknowledge that...of course, if you did could could
no longer claim that my mother didn't exist and was just a figment of my
imagination, while simultaneously saying that you would like to raise
awareness to the dangers of breast implants in her name.
Do you realize how idiotic you look saying something like that?
Dedications to a woman that you claim didn't exist and never had implants.
Talk about DISHONEST.

... and when caught
in your lies ... you just lie more.

You are definitely full of ****.
That's YOUR MO, not mine.

You have given legal opinions that
mirror the desires of my losing plaintiff, Stephen Barrett and his
crossdressing Troll co-plaintiff, Terry Polevoy ... who was caught
parading around Usenet calling himself Vera Teasdale.

I have also given opinions that 'mirror' YOUR opinions, does that make me
YOUR best friend???

You fool only the other fools / shills and flacks.

I'm neither a shill or a flack.
And I am certainly not on usenet ****ing and moaning about how broke I am
while saying that I am globe hopping.
Tell me, how DOES one afford all that travel and legal fees on 'zero
income'?

Inquiring minds want to know.

http://www.gatago.com/misc/headlines/17687096.html

Old June 16th 06, 05:52 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

Again I thank the non-posters here for pointing out so many of
Wirsen's contradictory statements...

Here she claims that her father and mother were married for 35 years
.... in others she claims she never knew her father til a teen...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/betty-wirsen.htm

http://groups.google.co.cr/group/alt...e=source&hl=en

In 1968 my father was arrested for statuatory rape.
He was 19. His girlfriend was almost 17.
My father was a bit of a 'bad boy', with the leather jacket and collar
upturned, greased back hair, etc.
Her father did not like him, and in an effort to keep him away from
his
daughter, he filed charges that were utterly untrue.
My father has been married to that girl he 'raped' for almost 35 years
now.
Old June 16th 06, 05:57 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

Thanks for sending this ...

http://groups.google.co.cr/group/alt...e=source&hl=en
I know how that feels. I did not meet my own biological father until
I was
14 years old.

How could her father have stayed with her mother for 35 years when she
didn't meet him til she was 14 ... ?????

Old June 16th 06, 06:01 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

"BreastImplantAwareness.org" wrote in message
Again I thank the non-posters here for pointing out so many of
Wirsen's contradictory statements...

Here she claims that her father and mother were married for 35 years
... in others she claims she never knew her father til a teen...

Show it.
My parents were not married for 35 years, and I have made it CLEAR that my
mother and father separated when my mother found out she was pregnant with
me on Christmas day, 1967.
My father has been married to my STEP MOTHER for over 35 years...
Get it?
That's why I was not raised with my sister that you talk about, and why my
sister was no relation to my mother, as I told you previously, but you
refuse to understand that.

There are no lies there, only your fantasies.
Your 'pantie liners' are showing.

Old June 16th 06, 06:24 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

Betty wrote
In 1968 my father was arrested for statuatory rape.
He was 19. His girlfriend was almost 17.

That wouldn't even be illegal in many states now.
Many allow a four year age difference as normal
even if one is just under the age of consent and
one is just over.

And your gramps lodged a false criminal charge
on this man to keep him away from your mother?

To keep your father away from your mother?

Remember when I asked you if you had
some issues about male hatred and your father?

Didn't you think this qualified?