Independence Day Do's and DON'Ts from Your Future Black Queen!

Old June 24th 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.circumcision,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Independence Day Do's and DON'Ts from Your Future Black Queen!

Here it is almost the Fourth of July again and we find our country
STILL at war -- not only with bloodthirsty Moslem terrormongers who
don't even value their own lives, much less those of others, but also
(and primarily) with the Forces of Darkness that beset the True People
of God from every direction -- such sociopathic deviants as alcoholics,
dope addicts, fornicators, adulterers, pornographers, whores,
whoremongers, pedophiles (both priestly and otherwise), homosexuals,
hypocrites, cultists, atheists, and, last but certainly not least,
ultra-liberal, ultra-permissive non-spanking pseudo-parents who've
never learned the old adage "spare the rod and SPOIL the child"! You
all know who you are -- and what you are -- the children of hell. You
also know God is watching you. He's about to pronounce Judgment on all
of you once and for all. Those of you who insist on exposing your
children to your many and varied sins have the most to fear. Huge
cauldrons of molten lava are kept rumbling deep in the darkest bowels
of hell just for your haughty, proud, mortal flesh. There's still time
for you to repent and renounce your wicked ways, but be assured
that the Last Trump shall sound very soon. When it does, it will be
too late for you to make amends to anyone. Parents who have neglected
their children's upbringing -- and yes, I'm including Holy Circumcision
for ALL boys -- will be the first to fry. Don't say you haven't been
warned. When you stand before God on Judgment Day, which is RIGHT
around the corner, you will have no excuse whatsoever for not having
surrendered your sinful souls to God for a thorough spiritual cleansing
and makeover. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new
creatu old things are passed away; behold, all things are become
new" (2
Corinthians 5:17).

This Independence Day, observe the following list of Do's and
DON'Ts!

1
DO fly your American flag on Independence Day, and be sure to observe
proper flag etiquette. That means the flag must be allowed to fly free
during the day, and then taken down and folded at night -- unless it is
illuminated by a bright light. This DO doesn't apply to
non-Americans living in foreign countries. You can go about your
business. Foreigners living in America, and Americans living abroad,
should fly their American flags with joy. I'm tired of seeing
Mexican flags flying anywhere in this country. If you love Mexico so
much, go back there. The United States is NOT a province of Mexico.
Mexicans need to clean up their own country and make it more like ours,
not to claim extraterritorial rights. If this country is taken over by
Mexicans, it will start to look more like Mexico than it already does.
Some of our inner cities look like filthy Third World countries
already. Is that what you want? More slums? Moe dirty water? More
foul air? More disease? More poverty? More beggars? More
whorehouses? More Roman Catholic paganism? You can thank illegal
immigrants for all those things - and the greedy businessmen who hire
and EXPLOIT them just to save a buck!

2
DON'T forget to say the FULL Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag,
including the words "under God," aloud early Independence Day morning.
Be suspicious of anyone who doesn't join you. They're probably
subversives who ought to be deported or imprisoned for their lack of
patriotism. Even those of you who don't believe in God have no right
to interfere with our God-guaranteed freedom of worship. Gather in
your threadbare atheons and curse God all you want. When Judgment Day
comes you'll be begging for Divine Mercy along with all the other
sinners, trust me.

3
DO go to a fireworks display at night. These symbolize the "rockets'
red glare" and "the bombs bursting in air that gave proof through the
night that our Flag was still there." They also demonstrate our
nation's war might, which will soon annihilate the evils of Moslem
terror and intolerance. We blew al-Zarqawi to smithereens, didn't we?
Osama bin Laden's days are surely numbered! Encourage your children to
join the military and sacrifice their lives for democracy. It's far
better to die on the battlefield, even from friendly fire, than to
waste away in the gutter from drunkenness or smegma poisoning. The
military ALWAYS encourages Holy Circumcision.

4
DON'T use any illegal fireworks, most of which come from Red China, a
Godless communist Third World society whose leaders breed human robots.
Until China becomes a True Democracy, I oppose buying anything made
there. Ditto all those other crowded, materialistic, mostly atheistic
countries along the Pacific Rim -- including sun-baked but sin-soaked
California.

5
DO visit National Monuments during the holiday period, teaching your
children about the great accomplishments of our Founding Fathers and
Mothers -- George Washington, Phillis Wheatley, Thomas Jefferson, Sally
Hemings, Abraham Lincoln, Harriet Tubman, Martin Luther King, and Alice
Walker, among others. Explain to them why there has been no
Black and/or Jewish president -- the specter of Godless racism -- and
work to make sure one is elected soon so that his or her face added to
those currently featured at Mount Rushmore. Vote for ME in 2008. In
the meantime, do what you can to BREAK our dependence on filthy foreign
oil. Fuel can be made out of corn husks. Let those Arab potentates
drown in their own dust.

6
DON'T forget your Church and its pastor on Independence Day. We work
hard to keep your hearts and minds on Lofty Things -- Truth, Mercy,
Justice, Peace, Circumcision, and the Glorious American Way that we all
love. We all need to celebrate our Great Country and the freedoms we
enjoy. It's no coincidence that riffraff from every nation on earth
wash up
on these shores and try to put down roots here, typically without
making any effort to learn our language, customs, or traffic laws. It's
no coincidence that greedy Arabs want to plunder our vast wealth. Their
fat, indolent, senile kings don't share a cent of their oil
earnings with the common people. Democracy is completely unknown
everywhere in the Middle East -- EXCEPT the Holy Land of Israel.

7
DO remember Israel this Independence Day. Its people are fighting for
survival in a huge cesspool of Arab hatred, violence, and terrorism.
The Jews are God's Chosen People, and True Christians must support
their right to own all the land between the Nile and the Euphrates
Rivers. Those Arabs have a huge nation farther south called -- duh! --

Arabia. We all know they'd be much more comfortable there, don't we?
Be careful not to shop at liquor stores owned by Arabs. Their income
goes to support terrorism in the Arab-infested portions of Mother
Israel and elsewhere. True Christians shouldn't be buying liquor
anyway. It's the devil's potion. Why can Muslims sell it if they
don't believe in drinking it themselves? What hypocrites!

8
DON'T forget what the Glorious United States of America fought and won
its independence FROM -- imperialistic British royalty. We must be
careful not to trust the British or any of her protectorates, at least
until they overthrow their evil "royal" family and institute real
democracy in their country. Just the thought of that snooty,
horse-faced, adulterous "prince" Charles waving his scepter over
England raking in millions in taxes from his "subjects" while people
starve in slums gives me the shivers. If he had any decency about him
he would resign his title now and become a wandering mendicant in pagan
India. Instead he's sold his country to the Moslems. His ex-wife was
fornicating with one when God called her number. They'll soon be
celebrating their ninth anniversary together -- in hell. Hahahahaha!

9
DO have a backyard barbecue if the weather allows. Be sure to serve
only wholesome foods such as beef, chicken, and lamb at your picnic.
Pork, shrimp, and squirrel are unclean meats and should be avoided.
Gather all the family together to celebrate. Just be sure to exclude
people whose lifestyles are ipso facto anti-family. That covers
people living in sin and shame, particularly if they have children
living in a broken home. Cleave to blood relatives and their
legitimate spouses while shunning fornicators, adulterers, and
homosexuals who with their vulgar sexual licentiousness are thumbing
their noses at God and His Sacred Institutions of Marriage and Family.
Send such sinners to the far reaches of the back yard, away from the
bug lights and mosquito repellants, and let Nature have its way with
them. God will get them, perhaps with wild she-bears or orangutans,
and you'll teach your children an invaluable lesson about the wages of
sin.

10
DON'T forget to attend Church on Sunday and give thanks to God for all
your blessings. Stop whining about unemployment and the lousy economy.
If people would only stop cheating, embezzling, and withholding their
tithes from the True Church, we could all be happy and financially
secure once again. That and not putting another Bush in the White
House. When I take over I plan to paint the White House Black and put
more wicked white people in tougher prisons. I will televise public
floggings, beheadings, hangings, and witchburnings in prime time every
night -- right after "Judge Judy" to deter crime.

Please address your questions and prayer requests to me. I'll tell you
the True and Full Gospel Truth you probably won't hear anywhere else.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Wretched FILTH That You Are!

-|-

Reverend Grandmother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
Jesus' Secret Agent and YOUR Future Holy Black Queen

Old June 25th 06, 05:11 AM posted to alt.circumcision,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.parenting.spanking

"Grandmother Henrietta Hickey" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here it is almost the Fourth of July again and we find our country
STILL at war -- not only with bloodthirsty Moslem terrormongers who
don't even value their own lives, much less those of others, but also
(and primarily) with the Forces of Darkness that beset the True People
of God from every direction -- such sociopathic deviants as alcoholics,
dope addicts, fornicators, adulterers, pornographers, whores,
whoremongers, pedophiles (both priestly and otherwise), homosexuals,
hypocrites, cultists, atheists, and, last but certainly not least,
ultra-liberal, ultra-permissive non-spanking pseudo-parents who've
never learned the old adage "spare the rod and SPOIL the child"!

I teach science to inner city middle schoolers. If I don't spoil the
children in my class, they will spoil my face. With their fists. Sorry, no
choice if I like my face.

You
all know who you are -- and what you are -- the children of hell.

I noticed that the day I started teaching. At least at first glance. They
are really great kids. It is the administrators who come straight from hell.

You
also know God is watching you.

Actually, that's the security agents in school. Sent from heaven.

He's about to pronounce Judgment on all
of you once and for all.

Actually, that is the assistant principal. She says I have "poor classroom
management." Never mind that kids run through the hall without consequence.

Those of you who insist on exposing your
children to your many and varied sins have the most to fear. Huge
cauldrons of molten lava are kept rumbling deep in the darkest bowels
of hell just for your haughty, proud, mortal flesh.

I think you mean the boiler in the basement. They replaced it about 5 years
ago. We have to keep the windows open in the winter.

There's still time
for you to repent and renounce your wicked ways, but be assured
that the Last Trump shall sound very soon.

Trump is in the upper west side. But if I have a rather urgent need for a
restroom on the way to work, I do make a deposit at his building.

When it does, it will be
too late for you to make amends to anyone. Parents who have neglected
their children's upbringing -- and yes, I'm including Holy Circumcision
for ALL boys -- will be the first to fry.

Actgually, circumcision is not part of the Christian faith. I am thinking
you are confusing Christians with Jews.

Don't say you haven't been
warned. When you stand before God on Judgment Day, which is RIGHT
around the corner, you will have no excuse whatsoever for not having
surrendered your sinful souls to God for a thorough spiritual cleansing
and makeover. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new
creatu old things are passed away; behold, all things are become
new" (2
Corinthians 5:17).

This Independence Day, observe the following list of Do's and
DON'Ts!

1
DO fly your American flag on Independence Day, and be sure to observe
proper flag etiquette.

Is it ok if I fly the flags of the origin of my students? I mean they come
from all over. Should I fly the flag of Peurto Rico with the US flag, too.
PR is a colony of the US. Is it ok if I fly the flag of Germany, the home
country of my favoriate surving World Cup team?
\
Of course, the US flag will the highest one.

That means the flag must be allowed to fly free
during the day, and then taken down and folded at night -- unless it is
illuminated by a bright light. This DO doesn't apply to
non-Americans living in foreign countries. You can go about your
business. Foreigners living in America, and Americans living abroad,
should fly their American flags with joy. I'm tired of seeing
Mexican flags flying anywhere in this country. If you love Mexico so
much, go back there. The United States is NOT a province of Mexico.

I thought Mexico was a state of the US.

Mexicans need to clean up their own country and make it more like ours,
not to claim extraterritorial rights. If this country is taken over by
Mexicans, it will start to look more like Mexico than it already does.
Some of our inner cities look like filthy Third World countries
already. Is that what you want? More slums? Moe dirty water? More
foul air? More disease? More poverty? More beggars? More
whorehouses? More Roman Catholic paganism? You can thank illegal
immigrants for all those things - and the greedy businessmen who hire
and EXPLOIT them just to save a buck!

What happened to love your neighbor as you love yourself? Isn't Mexico our
neighbor? And are most of them Roman Catholic?

2
DON'T forget to say the FULL Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag,
including the words "under God," aloud early Independence Day morning.

I do that every year. I will do that in Spanish, this year as well.

Be suspicious of anyone who doesn't join you. They're probably
subversives who ought to be deported or imprisoned for their lack of
patriotism.

If only that were the law. I could get rid of all those students who don't
work because they have social problems, like living in shelters, in foster
care, etc.

[...]

With the relaxed standards of the military, even my students will be able to
get in the military, unless they get criminal records first.

4
DON'T use any illegal fireworks, most of which come from Red China, a
Godless communist Third World society whose leaders breed human robots.

Oh, come on. The Catholic Chursh is growing there.

Until China becomes a True Democracy, I oppose buying anything made
there. Ditto all those other crowded, materialistic, mostly atheistic
countries along the Pacific Rim -- including sun-baked but sin-soaked
California.

Most Mexicans are Catholic.

[...]

Killing people without a trial, loving your neighbor by building a big
fence, taking his property, etc. That is democracy and God's love in action.

7
DO remember Israel this Independence Day. Its people are fighting for
survival in a huge cesspool of Arab hatred, violence, and terrorism.
The Jews are God's Chosen People, and True Christians must support
their right to own all the land between the Nile and the Euphrates
Rivers. Those Arabs have a huge nation farther south called -- duh! --

Arabia.

Except the Arabs were there first. They were pushed out by the Jews.

We all know they'd be much more comfortable there, don't we?

They seem to be more comfortable in Palestine.

Be careful not to shop at liquor stores owned by Arabs. Their income
goes to support terrorism in the Arab-infested portions of Mother
Israel and elsewhere. True Christians shouldn't be buying liquor
anyway.

Gee, the all the priests I know enjoy a good stiff drink at night. And it is
not sacremental wine.

It's the devil's potion. Why can Muslims sell it if they
don't believe in drinking it themselves? What hypocrites!

8
DON'T forget what the Glorious United States of America fought and won
its independence FROM -- imperialistic British royalty. We must be
careful not to trust the British or any of her protectorates, at least
until they overthrow their evil "royal" family and institute real
democracy in their country. Just the thought of that snooty,
horse-faced, adulterous "prince" Charles waving his scepter over
England raking in millions in taxes from his "subjects" while people
starve in slums gives me the shivers.

I hate to break the news to you, but people are starving in the US. There is
a ton of poverty in harlem and other parts of NYC, Detroit, Philadelphia and
every other city in the US.

If he had any decency about him
he would resign his title now and become a wandering mendicant in pagan
India.

Bush should do the same.

[...]

I do give my TIthe to the true church, the Roman Catholic church.

That and not putting another Bush in the White
House. When I take over I plan to paint the White House Black and put
more wicked white people in tougher prisons. I will televise public
floggings, beheadings, hangings, and witchburnings in prime time every
night -- right after "Judge Judy" to deter crime.

Please address your questions and prayer requests to me. I'll tell you
the True and Full Gospel Truth you probably won't hear anywhere else.

I am sure that I won't hear it anywhere else.

That is why I am so glad to hear ti from you. I do hear this sort of thing
from the gospel people on the trains. Oh, and the people with schizophrenia.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Wretched FILTH That You Are!

God bless you for showing us the light of the Lord.

All you have to learn is that the Roman Catholic church is the one true and
correct Church, after they allow priests to marry, now that they revised to
words in the Holy Mass.

-|-

Reverend Grandmother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
Jesus' Secret Agent and YOUR Future Holy Black Queen

You're one of a kind. I think the Lord broke the mold when you were born.
(And tried to pretend it was accident.) I don't know where we would be
without your guidance.

Jeff

Old June 25th 06, 07:16 AM posted to alt.circumcision,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.parenting.spanking

Jeff wrote:

I teach science to inner city middle schoolers.

What kind of "science," may I ask? I hope it's Creation Science.
That's the only True Science. The Theory of EVIL-ution is of the
devil. Most of the 'science" taught in those pitiful public schools is
secular humanistic nonsense. When I come to Power all forms of
Darwinian heresy will be outlawed and the Bible will replace the flawed
"Principia Mathematica" and "The Origin of Species."

If I don't spoil the children in my class, they will spoil my face. With their fists. Sorry, no choice if I like my face.

Are you saying you let them walk all over you? Our Holy Church
operates several private Christian schools. Parents must agree to
allow our teachers to administer corporal punishment in class whenever
it is needed. We also have a whipping post in the schoolyard for
incorrigible offenders.

I noticed that the day I started teaching. At least at first glance. They
are really great kids. It is the administrators who come straight from hell.

I often wonder how school principals get their jobs. Have you read my
sermons discussing how parents should relate to their children's
teachers? If not I'll be sure to re-post it.

Actually, that's the security agents in school. Sent from heaven.

Not in any filthy public school they're not. Those places are full of
pedophiles and homosexual recruiters.

Actually, that is the assistant principal. She says I have "poor classroom
management." Never mind that kids run through the hall without consequence.

If you let them do that, you lack management skills. Have you tried
using a bullwhip on them? Our classrooms are all outfitted with sturdy
steel cages for kids who insist on acting up at school. I say if you
don't discipline unruly brats now you'll have to go visit them in
prison later. When I become Queen I plan to make prisons tougher and
install electric chairs on every floor.

I think you mean the boiler in the basement. They replaced it about 5 years
ago. We have to keep the windows open in the winter.

I mean the Putrid Pit of Eternal Hell to which all undisciplined
delinquents are consigned unless they repent and become True Believers.

Trump is in the upper west side. But if I have a rather urgent need for a
restroom on the way to work, I do make a deposit at his building.

In the restroom or against the wall, pray tell? Tell me, are you
properly circumcised?

Actually, circumcision is not part of the Christian faith. I am thinking
you are confusing Christians with Jews.

I am both myself, but that's beside the point. God established Holy
Circumcision as an Everlasting Covenant between Himself and all True
Believers. The Apostle Paul was granted a temporary dispensation to
get uncircumcised heathens into the Church quickly. Now they must take
on the Yoke of Ages and submit to God's Holy Commandments regarding
penile purification. Foreskins are filthy and must be sacrificed to
the Greater Good of Humanity.

Is it ok if I fly the flags of the origin of my students? I mean they come
from all over. Should I fly the flag of Peurto Rico with the US flag, too.
PR is a colony of the US.

No! Let them go back to Puerto Rico if they want to see that flag.

Is it ok if I fly the flag of Germany, the home
country of my favoriate surving World Cup team?

No! Germany is a largely atheistic nation with a lot of blood on its
hands.

Of course, the US flag will the highest one.

It should be the only one!

I thought Mexico was a state of the US.

That's New Mexico. Mexico is a primitive, thoroughly corrupt Third
World slopocracy that lies beyond the bottom of the Great US of A.

What happened to love your neighbor as you love yourself?

I love all my neighbors as myself. None of them are Mexicans.

Isn't Mexico our neighbor?

It's not mine. It's more of a parasite than a neighbor if you ask me.

And are most of them Roman Catholic?

Nominally, yes. Their true religion is superstitious paganism.

I do that every year. I will do that in Spanish, this year as well.

That's better than not saying it at all, but why recite it in a
primitive language like that? Why not in Holy Hebrew or Sacred
Swahili?

If only that were the law. I could get rid of all those students who don't
work because they have social problems, like living in shelters, in foster
care, etc.

Have you bothered investigating the causes of those social problems?
Most of the time it's sin. Our Holy Church runs several missions for
the downtrodden and dispossessed -- most of whom are African Americans
who've been oppressed by greedy illegal immigrants. Back on May Day,
when the Mexicans were revolting, I spread a Mexican flag on the floor
in place of a doormat and turned away any Spanish-speaking immigrants
who wanted to boycott American businesses and services. My Black
patrons were only too happy to trample the Mexican flag. What about
the rights of those born in this country? Don't they deserve to make a
decent wage and have access to health care that illegal immigrants are
taking away from them?

With the relaxed standards of the military, even my students will be ableto
get in the military, unless they get criminal records first.

That's because our current administration is bloodthirsty. Why do you
think this country urgently needs a Holy Black Queen like me in power?
I am a direct descendant of King Solomon and the Black Queen of Sheba.

Oh, come on. The Catholic Chursh is growing there.

The Great Mother of Harlots is indeed reaching many in Red China, but
the evil communist government there has cloned its own pseudo-Christian
denominations.

Most Mexicans are Catholic.

Most Mexicans are pagans who pay a lot of phony lip service to the
Roman Catholic Organization. They should become Protestants and
develop a Protestant Work Ethic that will enable them to save their own
country and stop coming here begging for handouts.

Killing people without a trial, loving your neighbor by building a big
fence, taking his property, etc. That is democracy and God's love in action.

The Government of Holy Israel is more than fair to the Arab squatters
who wore out their welcome long ago. They strap bombs to their
children and send them into crowded places. That's not love. That's
insanity. God gave all that land to His People, the Jews. He gave the
Arabs Arabia, a much larger nation. It's time for a big homecoming,
don't you think?

Except the Arabs were there first. They were pushed out by the Jews.

They were not! God gave the Holy Land to the Jews millennia ago. Most
of the Arabs living there now came from other parts of the Muslim
world. Read up on your history.

They seem to be more comfortable in Palestine.

Is that why they live in squalor in spite of the MILLIONS of dollars of
aid they're getting from us? They belong in Arabia. Case closed.

Gee, the all the priests I know enjoy a good stiff drink at night. And itis
not sacremental wine.

I'm not surprised. Many of them are probably pedophiles as well.
Those who aren't are getting a little something on the side somewhere.
Most Roman Catholic priests are sick homosexuals. And any good Roman
Catholic would know the proper way to spell "sacramental." I suppose
you flunked Latin too.

I hate to break the news to you, but people are starving in the US.

Don't I know it! That's because the illegal immigrants are here
undercutting wages and using up all our social services without paying.

There is a ton of poverty in harlem and other parts of NYC, Detroit, Philadelphia and
every other city in the US.

I see it every day. I'm working to stop it by giving my people better
job skills.

Bush should do the same.

George W. Bush should swallow cyanide.

I do give my TIthe to the true church, the Roman Catholic church.

The Roman Catholic Organization is the Great Mother of Harlots that God
warned us about in the Book of Revelation. There are still a FEW True
Christians in it here and there, but its leadership is evil. How can
you excuse priestly pedophilia? Your "church" tried to cover it up for
years. All the hush money it's paying out now is making it bankrupt.

I am sure that I won't hear it anywhere else.

That's because the Truth is censored by our corrupt government now.

That is why I am so glad to hear ti from you. I do hear this sort of thing
from the gospel people on the trains. Oh, and the people with schizophrenia.

How do you know they have schizophrenia? Maybe they are the Truly
Enlightened and the rest of you walk in darkness.

God bless you for showing us the light of the Lord.

Thank you. Your free-will love offering is always welcome at the First
Universal Christian Kingdom World Evangelical Tabernacle.

All you have to learn is that the Roman Catholic church is the one true and
correct Church,

That's heresy from the Pit of Hell! The Roman Catholic Organization is
thoroughly evil.

after they allow priests to marry,

Most of them will want to marry other men. Do you approve of that?
God certainly doesn't.

now that they revised to words in the Holy Mass.

Now they make even less sense than they did before. The new pope wants
to take the "church" closer to paganism than his predecessor ever did.

You're one of a kind. I think the Lord broke the mold when you were born.
(And tried to pretend it was accident.) I don't know where we would be
without your guidance.

You would be hopelessly lost, that's where.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Wandering Soul That You Are!

-|-

Reverend Grandmother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
Jesus' Secret Agent and YOUR Future Holy Black Queen

© 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom.
All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction prohibited.

Old June 25th 06, 07:40 AM posted to alt.circumcision,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.parenting.spanking

Holy Penicillin wrote:

Jeff wrote:
I teach science to inner city middle schoolers.

What kind of "science," may I ask? I hope it's Creation Science.
That's the only True Science. The Theory of EVIL-ution is of the
devil. Most of the 'science" taught in those pitiful public schools is
secular humanistic nonsense. When I come to Power all forms of

---------------------
You're ****ed in the head, you slack-jawed ignorant moron!
Steve
Old June 25th 06, 06:08 PM posted to alt.circumcision,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.parenting.spanking

"Holy Penicillin" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jeff wrote:

I teach science to inner city middle schoolers.

What kind of "science," may I ask? I hope it's Creation Science.
That's the only True Science. The Theory of EVIL-ution is of the
devil. Most of the 'science" taught in those pitiful public schools is
secular humanistic nonsense. When I come to Power all forms of
Darwinian heresy will be outlawed and the Bible will replace the flawed
"Principia Mathematica" and "The Origin of Species."

Jeff writes: Evidence based science. That's the only type. For it to be
science, you have to be able to test ideas and be able to show they are
false. There is no conflict between religion and Evolution. The Catholic
Church accepts that evolution occurred and continues to occur.

If I don't spoil the children in my class, they will spoil my face. With
their fists. Sorry, no choice if I like my face.

Are you saying you let them walk all over you? Our Holy Church
operates several private Christian schools. Parents must agree to
allow our teachers to administer corporal punishment in class whenever
it is needed. We also have a whipping post in the schoolyard for
incorrigible offenders.

Jeff writes: I am not sure corporal punishment is the answer. All you're
doing is teaching students that it is ok to hit.

BTW, I realize that the original post was a parady, made in fun. So was my
reply.

However, my above two statements (about evolution and science and corporal
punishment), I am very serious.

If only that were the law. I could get rid of all those students who don't
work because they have social problems, like living in shelters, in foster
care, etc.

Have you bothered investigating the causes of those social problems?
Most of the time it's sin. Our Holy Church runs several missions for
the downtrodden and dispossessed -- most of whom are African Americans
who've been oppressed by greedy illegal immigrants.

Jeff: Most of them have been suppressed by greedy white folk, like the ones
who used to own them. For decades, if blacks had school, they were inferior
schools because of a lack of money. The way students are mistreated by my
school is a sin. Black people are every bit as good and worthy as white
people.

So most of the time, you're right: It is sins. Sins of the white people who
had the oppurtunity to treat them properly and didn't. The immigrants and
black people want just the same thing as I want: a chance for a good life.

Back on May Day,
when the Mexicans were revolting, I spread a Mexican flag on the floor
in place of a doormat and turned away any Spanish-speaking immigrants
who wanted to boycott American businesses and services. My Black
patrons were only too happy to trample the Mexican flag. What about
the rights of those born in this country? Don't they deserve to make a
decent wage and have access to health care that illegal immigrants are
taking away from them?

Jeff: Do you buy products made by Americans who get decent wages? Do you
want to pay for the pensions of retired UAW members? Do buy at Walmart or do
you do all your business with locally-owned place? When you fly, do fly on
airlines that pay their workers well or do you get the cheapest ticket? The
problem is not the immigrant trying to make a decent living, but rather,
Americans who want the cheapest product.

With the relaxed standards of the military, even my students will be able
get in the military, unless they get criminal records first.

That's because our current administration is bloodthirsty. Why do you
think this country urgently needs a Holy Black Queen like me in power?
I am a direct descendant of King Solomon and the Black Queen of Sheba.

Oh, come on. The Catholic Chursh is growing there.

The Great Mother of Harlots is indeed reaching many in Red China, but
the evil communist government there has cloned its own pseudo-Christian
denominations.

Most Mexicans are Catholic.

Most Mexicans are pagans who pay a lot of phony lip service to the
Roman Catholic Organization. They should become Protestants and
develop a Protestant Work Ethic that will enable them to save their own
country and stop coming here begging for handouts.

Jeff: Begging for handouts? They work harder than most Americans for far
less money. I have a great deal of respect for them and how they are trying
to do right for their kids.

Killing people without a trial, loving your neighbor by building a big
fence, taking his property, etc. That is democracy and God's love in
action.

The Government of Holy Israel is more than fair to the Arab squatters
who wore out their welcome long ago. They strap bombs to their
children and send them into crowded places. That's not love. That's
insanity. God gave all that land to His People, the Jews. He gave the
Arabs Arabia, a much larger nation. It's time for a big homecoming,
don't you think?

Jeff: Arab squatters? They were there before the Jews came in the early
1900s. The Jews forced them out of their homes. I think you're right: It is
time for the Palestinians to be welcomed back home.

Except the Arabs were there first. They were pushed out by the Jews.

They were not! God gave the Holy Land to the Jews millennia ago. Most
of the Arabs living there now came from other parts of the Muslim
world. Read up on your history.

Jeff: Read up on your genetics: The jews and arabs have very similar genetic
makeup. They are the same people who split years ago.

They seem to be more comfortable in Palestine.

Is that why they live in squalor in spite of the MILLIONS of dollars of
aid they're getting from us? They belong in Arabia. Case closed.

Jeff: Compared to the billions the Isrealis get. They have poor schools, few
jobs and big wall built by Isreal. They are mistreated. They belong were
they are.

Gee, the all the priests I know enjoy a good stiff drink at night. And it
is
not sacremental wine.

I'm not surprised. Many of them are probably pedophiles as well.
Those who aren't are getting a little something on the side somewhere.
Most Roman Catholic priests are sick homosexuals. And any good Roman
Catholic would know the proper way to spell "sacramental." I suppose
you flunked Latin too.

Jeff: Nice personal attack. Most Catholic priests are decent men serving
God. There some exceptions, of course, just as there are in other religions.

I hate to break the news to you, but people are starving in the US.

Don't I know it! That's because the illegal immigrants are here
undercutting wages and using up all our social services without paying.

Jeff: There were people starving before the immigrants got here. People are
not starving because of the illigal immigrants; people are starving because
they don't have good schools and can't get a good education, have social
programs that stink, live in areas with high crime rates. The immigrants is
not the problem for poor people in the US; the rich people in the US is the
problem.

There is a ton of poverty in harlem and other parts of NYC, Detroit,
Philadelphia and
every other city in the US.

I see it every day. I'm working to stop it by giving my people better
job skills.

Jeff: So am I, starting with love and respect, and reading and writing and
science. As chaotic as the school is, it is the most stable thing in many
kids lives.

Bush should do the same.

George W. Bush should swallow cyanide.

I do give my TIthe to the true church, the Roman Catholic church.

The Roman Catholic Organization is the Great Mother of Harlots that God
warned us about in the Book of Revelation. There are still a FEW True
Christians in it here and there, but its leadership is evil. How can
you excuse priestly pedophilia? Your "church" tried to cover it up for
years. All the hush money it's paying out now is making it bankrupt.

Jeff; I have never excuse any type of pedophilia. It's leadership is a bit
backward, but not evil.

I am sure that I won't hear it anywhere else.

That's because the Truth is censored by our corrupt government now.

That is why I am so glad to hear ti from you. I do hear this sort of thing
from the gospel people on the trains. Oh, and the people with
schizophrenia.

How do you know they have schizophrenia? Maybe they are the Truly
Enlightened and the rest of you walk in darkness.

Jeff: The conversations they have with people who aren't there is a big clue
(and they aren't talking on the cell phone).

God bless you for showing us the light of the Lord.

Thank you. Your free-will love offering is always welcome at the First
Universal Christian Kingdom World Evangelical Tabernacle.

All you have to learn is that the Roman Catholic church is the one true
and
correct Church,

That's heresy from the Pit of Hell! The Roman Catholic Organization is
thoroughly evil.

after they allow priests to marry,

Most of them will want to marry other men. Do you approve of that?
God certainly doesn't.

Jeff: Then why did God make them that way? Biology clearly shows that is the
way homesexuals are born.

now that they revised to words in the Holy Mass.

Now they make even less sense than they did before. The new pope wants
to take the "church" closer to paganism than his predecessor ever did.

Jeff: Actually, the pope wants to make the new church more like the
traditional church.

You're one of a kind. I think the Lord broke the mold when you were born.
(And tried to pretend it was accident.) I don't know where we would be
without your guidance.

You would be hopelessly lost, that's where.

Jeff: I was being sarcastic. Sadly, most of my students are lost. I hope I
will be able to help them find their way.

--Jeff

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Wandering Soul That You Are!

-|-

Old June 25th 06, 07:37 PM posted to alt.circumcision,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.parenting.spanking

Jeff prattled as follows:

Jeff writes: Evidence based

Hyphen required. The Holy Bible is full of evidence that you're
obviously ignoring.

science. That's the only type.

You've obviously forgotten about True Creation Science.

For it to be
science, you have to be able to test ideas and be able to show they are
false.

I can show that the Theory of EVIL-ution is false by using the Holy
Bible.

There is no conflict between religion and Evolution.

There certainly is. The Holy Bible doesn't allow for evolution, only
Divine Creation.

The Catholic
Church accepts that evolution occurred and continues to occur.

I'm not surprised. The Great Mother of Harlots has embraced many
falsehoods from the Pit of Hell. She is the devil's personal lover.
Don't you read Chick tracts?

Jeff writes: I am not sure corporal punishment is the answer.

I am. It works in our private Christian schools.

All you're doing is teaching students that it is ok to hit.

No. We're teaching them that God gives His Faithful Servants the
Authority to enforce strict discipline and tough love.

BTW, I realize that the original post was a parady,

If you mean "parody," you're wrong. I am perfectly serious. I want to
be Your Holy Black Queen and I want to bring this country closer to God
and His True Church, the First Universal Christian Kingdom.

made in fun. So was my reply.

I was serious.

However, my above two statements (about evolution and science and corporal
punishment), I am very serious.

Too bad. You're wrong on both counts. The Theory of EVIL-ution
teaches that people are descended from apes, giving them license to
behave like beasts. A good dose of Creation Science and Corporal
Punishment will help your undisciplined students.

Jeff: Most of them have been suppressed by greedy white folk, like the ones
who used to own them. For decades, if blacks had school, they were inferior
schools because of a lack of money. The way students are mistreated by my
school is a sin. Black people are every bit as good and worthy as white
people.

There is racism in public education now, just as there is economic
slavery in the workplace, thanks to illegal immigration. What
specifically are you doing to stop this evil racism? The solution is
True Religion.

So most of the time, you're right: It is sins.

I am right ALL Of the time. I am Almighty God's Mouthpiece. Don't you
forget that.

Sins of the white people who
had the oppurtunity

opportunity

to treat them properly and didn't.

What about Asian immigrants who discriminate against African Americans
in their businesses and on their properties? I say send them back to
Korea and Vietnam!

The immigrants and
black people want just the same thing as I want: a chance for a good life.

But African Americans born in this country do not need to be competing
for jobs and social services against foreign flotsam and jetsam who
have no respect for our laws and who refuse to learn proper English.

Jeff: Do you buy products made by Americans who get decent wages?

Mostly, yes.

Do you want to pay for the pensions of retired UAW members?

Yes!

Do buy at Walmart

Never. Members of Our Holy Church are forbidden to enter into such
establishments.

or do you do all your business with locally-owned place?

Most of it.

When you fly, do fly on airlines that pay their workers well

Are there any let that do that?

or do you get the cheapest ticket?

Rarely.

The problem is not the immigrant trying to make a decent living,

Yes, it is.

but rather,

Comma not necessary. I thought you were supposed to be educated. I'm
glad you aren't teaching any of my children. I'd have to have you
censured by the school board.

Americans who want the cheapest product.

Many can't afford anything else. If you keep the illegal immigrants
out, there will be more opportunities for African Americans and legal
immigrants -- who aren't exactly in short supply. Wages will increase
and product quality will improve. Illegal immigrants are exploited and
usually die young. If they want to improve their lot in life, why
can't they do it in Mexico? Mexico is a wealthy country. The
politicians there simply keep the wealth out of the hands of the common
people.

Jeff: Begging for handouts? They work harder than most Americans for far
less money.

They don't work harder. They may work longer hours, but they are
generally ignorant of technology and are frequently injured on the job.
Their unwillingness to learn English or abide by our traffic laws
hampers them everywhere they go.

I have a great deal of respect for them and how they are trying
to do right for their kids.

The Roman Catholic Organization is responsible for bringing a lot of
illegal immigrants into this country so church attendance won't dry up
completely in the aftermath of the pedophile scandal.

Jeff: Arab squatters?

Yes. That's ANY Arab who refuses to leave the land that Almighty God
promised to the Jews three thousand years ago.

They were there before the Jews came in the early
1900s.

What about 1900 BC, when the patriarchs were promised all the land
between the Nile and the Euphrates Rivers?

The Jews forced them out of their homes.

They simply cleaned up urban blight. The Arabs belong in Arabia.

I think you're right:

I KNOW I'm right.

It is time for the Palestinians to be welcomed back home.

Yes -- and their home is Arabia -- to the south of Holy Israel. Are
you saying God's Chosen People should leave the Promised Land that God
gave them? You are no Christian if you believe that. The last thing
the world needs is another Moslem terror kingdom.

Jeff: Read up on your genetics: The jews

Jews

and arabs

Arabs

have very similar genetic makeup. They are the same people who split years ago.

They split over obedience to God's Laws. The original Hebrews were
Black. God cursed the disobedient ones with ugly white skin.

Jeff: Compared to the billions the Isrealis

Israelis... You must be one of those unskilled teachers they drafted
just to fill a slot. I hear some states are importing teachers from
the pagan Philistine Islands now because they don't want to pay
American-born teachers a decent wage.

get. They have poor schools, few
jobs and big wall built by Isreal.

Israel

They are mistreated.

By their own corrupt leaders, like Yasser Arafat.

They belong were they are.

WERE they are? No. They belong in Arabia. Why do they use the aid
they get to manufacture bombs instead of schools and hospitals? They
are evil people, that's why. Islam is a form of Satanism.

Jeff: Nice personal attack.

It's true, isn't it? You can't spell to save your life.

Most Catholic priests are decent men serving God.

Prove it! I know too many who are sick homosexuals fooling around on
the side.

There some exceptions, of course, just as there are in other religions.

There are no homosexuals in Our Holy Church, at least not for very
long. We conduct regular witch hunts to purge the infiltrators.

Jeff: There were people starving before the immigrants got here. People are
not starving because of the illigal immigrants;

People are starving because you can't spell simple words like
"illegal."

people are starving because they don't have good schools and can't get a good
education, have social programs that stink, live in areas with high crimerates.

You can blame all those ills on illegal immigration.

The immigrants is

Is THEY now?

not the problem for poor people in the US; the rich people in the US is the
problem.

There's some truth to that statement, even if it's grammatically
incorrect. Don't you realize that God Almighty DEMANDS accurate
spelling, grammar, and punctuation of His Servants? The filthy rich
exploit illegal immigrants by bringing them into this country and
ignoring the plight of law-abiding African Americans. The illegal
immigrants must all be deported and wages must be increased for
Americans born in this country. I must become your Holy Black Queen
and criminals must be put to death for their crimes. More floggings!
More scourgings! More stonings! More hangings! More beheadings!
More electrocutions! More witchburnings! That will make this country
a much better place -- and thin out the population of undesirables a
little too.

Jeff: So am I, starting with love and respect,

I start with Strict Discipline. You'll find that it's more effective.

and reading and writing

Why not spelling?

and science.

You mean Satanic pseudo-science from the Pit of Hell!

As chaotic as the school is, it is the most stable thing in many
kids

Apostrophe required.

lives.

They should go to a stable Church as well -- and not the Roman Catholic
Organization. It's unstable.

Jeff; I have never excuse

excused

any type of pedophilia.

You pay money to a "church" that's trying to cover it up, don't you?

It's leadership is a bit backward, but not evil.

It's TOTALLY evil, corrupt, and hypocritical. How many homosexual
priests do you know?

Jeff: The conversations they have with people who aren't there is a big clue
(and they aren't talking on the cell phone).

How do you know they aren't talking to angels and saints?

Jeff: Then why did God make them that way? Biology clearly shows that is the
way homesexuals are born.

Biology? More rubbish from the Pit! The devil causes homosexuality by
possessing sinners and tempting them to commit vile sexual abominations
such as rimming, fisting, felching, and snowballing. No one is born
"that way." The very thought is heretical. Even the Roman catholic
"church" agrees.

Jeff: Actually, the pope wants to make the new church more like the
traditional church.

Then it must merge with the Protestant Churches and become less
"Roman."

Jeff: I was being sarcastic.

I wasn't.

Sadly, most of my students are lost.

Whose fault is that?

I hope I will be able to help them find their way.

Keep them away from priests and that will be a start. Maybe I could
come preach in your school about Creation Science.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Roamin' Roman Catholic That You Are!

-|-