As Disbarred Probert would say ... prescribing doctors MURDERED 2000 PEOPLE!

Old March 7th 06, 02:37 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default As Probert would say ...

Skeptic wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
"Mark Probert" wrote in message If you did
not go running to ISPs,
employers, mail services, etc. I would not be using it.

I went to IPS's of Joel Eichen and I and every right.

lol... you reported to someone's ISP... heheheh.... I think you're taking
this internet group a little too seriously. If you're in a circle of
acquaintances, and one of them does a Jan Drew impersonation, do you call
the local police? Get a man, ride him hard, smile more, live life.

My guess is that she reports them to the local police.
Old March 7th 06, 02:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Jan Drew wrote:
"Skeptic" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
"Mark Probert" wrote in message If you did
not go running to ISPs,
employers, mail services, etc. I would not be using it.
I went to IPS's of Joel Eichen and I and every right.

lol... you reported to someone's ISP... heheheh.... I think you're taking
this internet group a little too seriously.

Frankly, I could care less what you think.

His server though otherwise.

His posts were for example, JanBrewski's on Anal Sex. Most like right up
your alley.

Are you alleging that Skeptic is a proctologist?
Old March 7th 06, 04:37 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...

"Skeptic" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...

"Skeptic" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. net...

"Skeptic" wrote in message

"Mark Probet

Skeptic wrote:
If you believe that, you don't read or comprehend very well.

I would ordinarilly decline to get personal, but since she's gone off
and started name calling, I tend to agree with you.

Proof of more hypocrisy.

I'm comfortable with my hypocrisy.

That's a shame. Best to work on not being one.

Oh no, I enjoy employing the occasional double standard.

Yes.

Something else you should work on.

Poor Septic is here to agree with Mark Probert.

I think you had a typo on skeptic... oh wait... you were making a funny on
the name... oh, and i haven't seen that one 500 times before. But wow, good
pickup. Do you giggle like schoolgirl if someone says "pee" or "poop" too?

Old March 7th 06, 04:40 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Skeptic wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
"Mark Probert" wrote in message If you
did not go running to ISPs,
employers, mail services, etc. I would not be using it.
I went to IPS's of Joel Eichen and I and every right.

lol... you reported to someone's ISP... heheheh.... I think you're taking
this internet group a little too seriously. If you're in a circle of
acquaintances, and one of them does a Jan Drew impersonation, do you call
the local police? Get a man, ride him hard, smile more, live life.

My guess is that she reports them to the local police.

ooh... harsh. But quite funny.

Old March 7th 06, 04:42 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
news
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
"Mark Probert" wrote in message If you
did not go running to ISPs,
employers, mail services, etc. I would not be using it.
I went to IPS's of Joel Eichen and I and every right.
lol... you reported to someone's ISP... heheheh.... I think you're
taking this internet group a little too seriously.

Frankly, I could care less what you think.

His server though otherwise.

His posts were for example, JanBrewski's on Anal Sex. Most like right up
your alley.

Are you alleging that Skeptic is a proctologist?

Proctologists... are those the coffee people? Proctologist and Gamble?

Old March 7th 06, 10:45 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Skeptic wrote:
If you believe that, you don't read or comprehend very well.
I have been saying just that for years. Wait until you try 1+1=2
mathematics on her.
I would ordinarilly decline to get personal, but since she's gone
off and started name calling, I tend to agree with you.
Sadly, when Jan runs out of facts, or URLs to post, that is all she
has left.
The FACTS a

Mark wrote:

Jan is a fascist bitch who hates the First Amendment
That is true.
That is NOT true.

Yes, Jan, it is true. You go running to ISPs, employers, mail services,
etc. whenever you are treated in the manner you treat others. You dish out
plenty of abuse, hate and annoyances but, when you get them back, you want
to silence your critics.

The truth is Mark Probert is a name caller, who uses this excuse,
often.
I only use it because YOU DO IT.

Poor Mark, continues to LIE.

His posting history proves it.

Mark wrote, yesterday:

Originally, I thought it was you. I then learned it was Alpha. Alpha
infested asad, just like you did.

I replied:

Now I will prove to you how Mark Probert LIES!

Mark KNEW it was Alpa on Wed. Jan 12, 2005.

On Wed. Mar. 9, 2005, he tried to blame it on others.

Check the dates!

Mark is a PROVEN LIAR!

From: alpha - view profile
Date: Tues, Jan 11 2005 10:01 pm
Email: "alpha"
Groups: misc.health.alternative
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

| Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

I've created a new google group for the numerous victims of Mark
Proberts campain of Stalking/harrasing people....I first ran into this
guy in anouther group about a week ago where he went out of his way to
flame me and talk utter ****e.....after punching his name in google i
discovered he harrases and stalks a number of victims on the usenet and
he even has a website dedicated to how ****ed up he is...i thought it
would be fitting if all his victims who coincidently have all made
identical complaints about him (sarcasm) have their own group to
discuss the many ways in which mark is so SAD..(MARK PROBERT STALKING
VICTIM SUPPORT)..Despite already losing a court case for liable this
guy insists on insisting he is the victim with his reverse
pschology........I have been using usenet now for quite some time and i
can honestly say i have never come across someone who's name brings up
literally thousands of complaints when punched into
google.........despite this Mark insists in living in the world where
he is the only sane one and all those complainees are the ones who are
the insane.....the more i think about this guy i am unsure if i should
laugh or cry.........his case is on a level so pathetic that i am
unsure if i have ever come across someone quite like him before despite
traveling most of the world.

Mark...i salute you sir for being one of the sadest cases i have ever
had the missfortune to run into......i have been reading that it is
your job to assasinate the charecture and credibillity of anyone
promoting alternative medicine techniques because this industry is a
threat to the pharmasutical profesion whom you work for....perhaps this
would go some way in explaining your behavior but i cannot but help ask
myself if you are able to respect yourself whilst doing such a low life
job.....personally i would rather earn a dollar a day than get paid to
spread nastyness and charecture assasination......whilst i suspect
there is something in this claim, it does not explain why you begun
harrasing me since my original article was non health related....i can
only assume you are just a natural born arsehole manipulative nasty
******* who gets his kicks from arguing and being just plain
evil.....well all i can say is what goes around comes
around........after digging into the google archives and reading about
the numerous times you have been tripped up by your own
lies...(including your claim of living in the middle east to me) i find
it amazing you have not given up google and walked away humilliated
whilst you still held an ounce of self respect left.
I guess some people are born to repeat there own stupidity over and
over.....No doubt you will be highly original in your replying post and
tell me i, along with the rest of the people complaining about your
weirdness are the ones guilty of the crimes and qualitys above and
throw in some of your gerry springer pschology for good measure
thinking you are being really cunning and clever. I think i am just
going to have to resign myself to the fact there are pricks like you in
the world who live to spread crap and cause illfeeling among
people....all i can say is:...more fool you than anybody else. I hope
oneday you progress past childhood and you make a real life for
yourself or you will die a very lonely man.

There is one person in this newsgroup who is the root of all the
illfeeling....it is about time people started a petition requesting
Mark Probert just **** off and stop wasting the valuable time of those
with an intrest in this group......
please get the petition started below if you request mark leave for the
overall good of the group.....you may not have any personal problem or
experience with Mark but feel the newsgroup would be better off without
all the hostile posts so more time can be spent focusing on the topic
at hand......

please post your thoughts below:

2 From: Mark Probert - view profile
Date: Wed, Jan 12 2005 9:22 am
Email: "Mark Probert" Mark
Groups: misc.health.alternative
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Get help.
=====

Now check these dates!

Fri, Mar 11 2005 2:22 am

*I* wrote:

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:04:03 -0500, "Mark Probert" Mark
wrote:

I am just an average guy, and do not even have a fan club,

like you do:

Mark Proberts Stalking Victims Support Group description: This

group
is
set up to bring about awareness on usenet of the mennace and

flamer
called
"Mark Probert"...A Wierdo Stalker who gets his kicks i life

from
starting arguements with just about everyone about anything.

He then accuses his victims of Stalking him. Type the search "Mark
Probert" for examples. Category: HealthAlternative 2 members, moderated,
restricted

, Jan Drew pointed out, this group was started by a critter who

called
himself Alpha.

There was no need for me to point it out and you immediately

followed his post.

You very well knew who started it, but being your usual

dishonest and
hate filled self, you made ANOTHER harassing remark.

*Seems that there is only one person sick enough to start a

stupid
group like that. Probably you or Ilena.*

Now we know it is alpha. However, I would not put it past either.

==============

A MUST READ POST FOR ALL IN ALTERNATIVE HEALTH

Followed by:

Mark Probert Jan 12, 6:22 am show options

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
From: "Mark Probert" Mark -

Find messages
by this author
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:22:47 -0500
Subject: A MUST READ POST FOR ALL IN ALTERNATIVE

HEALTH

Show
original
| Report Abuse

Get help

===========

You just can't stop lying, Mark.

Old March 7th 06, 10:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Mark wrote:

Jan is a fascist bitch who hates the First Amendment
That is true.
That is NOT true.

Yes, Jan, it is true. You go running to ISPs, employers, mail services,
etc. whenever you are treated in the manner you treat others. You dish
out plenty of abuse, hate and annoyances but, when you get them back,
you want to silence your critics.

The truth is Mark Probert is a name caller, who uses this excuse,

often.
I only use it because YOU DO IT.

Poor Mark, continues to LIE.

Not at all. YOUR posting history proves it.

Delete the rest, although they prove that you have an insane need to
abuse, stalk, harass and annoy.