new pictures

Old June 10th 04, 02:31 PM
Kari

Default new pictures

I just uploaded some new pictures from Kaylie's dance recital onto my yahoo
photo page if anyone is interested. They are in the dance 2004 folder. I
thought after my long thread about activities and no sleep it would be
appropriate to post it here, lol )

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fir...r623/my_photos

Also, if anyone else has updated pictures or websites, Im sure we'd all love
to see them!

Kari
mom to Kaylie (8) Noah (5) and Xander (8 mos)

Old June 10th 04, 06:43 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Kari wrote:
I just uploaded some new pictures from Kaylie's dance recital onto my yahoo
photo page if anyone is interested. They are in the dance 2004 folder. I
thought after my long thread about activities and no sleep it would be
appropriate to post it here, lol )

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fir...r623/my_photos

Also, if anyone else has updated pictures or websites, Im sure we'd all love
to see them!

Too cute--she certainly does look like she's having
a blast ;-) I would kill for a digital video clip of the
boys' last recital. The littlest boys did the most adorable
dance--everyone was in hysterics over it!

Take care,
Ericka

Old June 10th 04, 06:54 PM
Kari

Too cute--she certainly does look like she's having
a blast ;-) I would kill for a digital video clip of the
boys' last recital. The littlest boys did the most adorable
dance--everyone was in hysterics over it!

Take care,
Ericka

Thanks! We're trying to get a video clip up on our webpage, just haven't had
a chance to do it yet. I'd love to see a clip of the boys' dancing. At our
studio, the boys get ALL the attention

Kari

Old June 10th 04, 07:29 PM
Tracey

"Kari" wrote in message
.. .
At our
studio, the boys get ALL the attention

At our studio it is the same way. Well, and the Diaper Darlings class,
too. This year they ran an all men's tap class, and the crowd went wild
with that one. I think its just that the boys and men are more unexpected
that's why they get more reaction.
Tracey in CT

Old June 10th 04, 09:14 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Tracey wrote:

"Kari" wrote in message
.. .
At our

studio, the boys get ALL the attention

At our studio it is the same way. Well, and the Diaper Darlings class,
too. This year they ran an all men's tap class, and the crowd went wild
with that one. I think its just that the boys and men are more unexpected
that's why they get more reaction.

Yeah, they're totally doted on at our studio
too. It doesn't hurt that the director's sons are/
were professional dancers (one still dancing, one is
now teaching the boys classes at the studio). The little
boys class did a thing to the "Badger, Badger, Badger"
song (see http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com) that
absolutely brought down the house. The older boys
did "The Gridiron Waltz" which was a football-inspired
dance to "Blue Danube" (and then there was the usual
partnering sort of stuff). So, not only were the boys
somewhat unexpected, they also were providing some
comic relief.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old June 10th 04, 09:40 PM
Kari

Yeah, they're totally doted on at our studio
too. It doesn't hurt that the director's sons are/
were professional dancers (one still dancing, one is
now teaching the boys classes at the studio). The little
boys class did a thing to the "Badger, Badger, Badger"
song (see http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com) that
absolutely brought down the house. The older boys
did "The Gridiron Waltz" which was a football-inspired
dance to "Blue Danube" (and then there was the usual
partnering sort of stuff). So, not only were the boys
somewhat unexpected, they also were providing some
comic relief.

Best wishes,
Ericka

That's really great. We had one ballet class that had probably 20 girls and
one boy, they danced to the Waltz from Sleeping Beauty and he was the
"prince" and danced with each girl. My husband tapped Noah on the shoulder
and said "hey Noah, see why you gotta take dance? You get ALL the girls"

The little boys class did a number to Centerfield with a baseball theme,
really cute.

Im so happy to see more and more boys join each year. Noah is way too shy at
the moment and he has no desire to dance..unfortunately

Kari

Old June 11th 04, 03:02 AM
Tracey

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
The little
boys class did a thing to the "Badger, Badger, Badger"
song (see http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com) that
absolutely brought down the house.

Very cute :-)

The older boys
did "The Gridiron Waltz" which was a football-inspired
dance to "Blue Danube" (and then there was the usual
partnering sort of stuff). So, not only were the boys
somewhat unexpected, they also were providing some
comic relief.

Its nice to see that they give the boys something 'cool' to do and keep them
from feeling dopey or something. I don't even remember what the all boys
classes did this year, but they were quite good, both in tap and hip hop.

My daughter's class has a boy in it that chooses to stay in the class with
the girls and he LOVES the attention he gets from being with the girls.
This year they utilized him in a special role in one of their dances: For
ballet they did Copacabana with the Senior Pointe class, and he played the
part of Rico, so he thought that was great. Last year he got to ride his
motorized mini motorcycle across the stage during 'My Guy' for Jazz, and the
year before that he got to be the lifeguard in "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie
Yellow Polka Dot Bikini".

Tracey in CT

Old June 11th 04, 03:23 AM
Ericka Kammerer

Tracey wrote:

My daughter's class has a boy in it that chooses to stay in the class with
the girls and he LOVES the attention he gets from being with the girls.
This year they utilized him in a special role in one of their dances: For
ballet they did Copacabana with the Senior Pointe class, and he played the
part of Rico, so he thought that was great. Last year he got to ride his
motorized mini motorcycle across the stage during 'My Guy' for Jazz, and the
year before that he got to be the lifeguard in "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie
Yellow Polka Dot Bikini".

Too cute. My boys take classes both ways. They take
a boys only class (a recent new offering now that there are
more boys at the studio) and they also each take a curriculum
class in which they're the only boy. In addition to the "boy"
dances, at the recital Adrian danced in Paquita Adagio and
Paquita Finale and Colin danced in "Bugs" from Midsummer
Night's Dream. They also did some partnering with the tiny
girls in a little Minuet.
In their curriculum classes, I swear my boys
think they have their own personal harem. Talk about
ego stroking... They might catch some flak from their
peers (though not much, as I think they keep it pretty
quiet at school), but they more than make up for that
with all the attention they get from the teachers and
students at the studio.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Pictures of my Boy!! Shelly General 7 April 6th 11 12:11 PM
Pictures of my DDs GoofeeGyrl General 11 April 28th 04 04:12 AM
make a calendar from your digital pictures. [email protected] General 0 November 30th 03 06:49 PM
Digital pictures [email protected] General 0 October 3rd 03 04:40 PM
First Day of School Pictures! Brandy Kurtz General 0 August 28th 03 07:24 PM