Pictures Of Bonnie X-Posted (one of her spare thumb)

Old July 19th 04, 09:21 PM
Tori M.

Default Pictures Of Bonnie X-Posted (one of her spare thumb)

I took a couple of pictures today and decided to post them. here is my baby
doll.

Http://www.geocities.com/jeffandtori

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

Old July 19th 04, 11:43 PM
A&G&K

"Tori M." wrote in message
I took a couple of pictures today and decided to post them. here is my

baby
doll.

Http://www.geocities.com/jeffandtori

Tori

She's so sweet
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

Old July 20th 04, 01:27 AM
Peggy

"Tori M." wrote in message
I took a couple of pictures today and decided to post them. here is my

baby
doll.

Http://www.geocities.com/jeffandtori

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

Cutie! My nephew was born with an extra thumb but it was separate from the
other thumb. It was removed when he was about 18 months old. Are you going
to have your daughter's extra thumb removed?
~Peggy

Old July 20th 04, 02:24 AM
Tori M.

"Peggy" wrote in message
"Tori M." wrote in message
I took a couple of pictures today and decided to post them. here is my

baby
doll.

Http://www.geocities.com/jeffandtori

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

Cutie! My nephew was born with an extra thumb but it was separate from

the
other thumb. It was removed when he was about 18 months old. Are you

going
to have your daughter's extra thumb removed?
~Peggy

probably not. DH was set against leaving it until recently and now we think
we will leave it alone. If she wants it removed when she gets older we will
respect her wishes.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

Old July 20th 04, 05:49 AM
Not My Real Name

What a cutie!

--
-Sara
Mommy to DD, 28 months

Old July 20th 04, 08:03 AM
Kazh

She's lovely.

"Tori M." wrote in message =
I took a couple of pictures today and decided to post them. here is my =
baby
doll.

Http://www.geocities.com/jeffandtori

Tori

--=20
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

Old July 20th 04, 07:53 PM
Melania

snip

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

Cutie! My nephew was born with an extra thumb but it was separate from

the
other thumb. It was removed when he was about 18 months old. Are you

going
to have your daughter's extra thumb removed?
~Peggy

probably not. DH was set against leaving it until recently and now we think
we will leave it alone. If she wants it removed when she gets older we will
respect her wishes.

Tori

I understand completely. DS has microtia (misshapen ears - they're
kind of cute, actually!), and left-side atresia (no opening at all
into the ear). Surgery would be purely cosmetic, as his hearing has
tested normal-if-slightly-lopsided so we have no plans to get them
"fixed". If he wants it done when he's older, that'll be his choice.

Your little one is such a sweetie!

best,
Melania
Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
Old July 20th 04, 07:54 PM
Carol Ann

:
: Http://www.geocities.com/jeffandtori
:
: Tori
:
:
: --
: Bonnie 3/20/02
: Xavier due 10/17/04

What a cutie patootie!! Is that a piggy bank on her head?

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan 3.24.04
http://tinyurl.com/2l78p Pictures

Old July 20th 04, 07:58 PM
Tori M.

lol yes my mom got her one full of chocolate chip cookies for christmas this
past year (thanks mom) and she likes to wear it as a hat.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04
nk.net...

new pictures Kari General 7 June 11th 04 03:23 AM
Thumb Sucking Help Needed Nickolas General 6 October 10th 03 07:11 PM